Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Should maybe point out that what is in the game currently is not really netori in the sense of stealing someone else's partner; it's more a case of the MC being used as a prop in another couple's hotwife play, essentially being forced/blackmailed by a husband into having sex with his wife while the husband watches.
So far, but it DOES look like Karen is into MC so full-on Netori may be in the works for the future...

Reactions: gregers

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Are you serious man? What is she doing with them. Don't tell me they doing that. :FacePalm:

I swear the god every time a new game comes up there is always some bullsh*t like this happens or similar ffs. And dev said no ntr just netori too. Netori isn't even actually netori gregers explained actually what it is. :FacePalm:

Can anybody really explain what is going on actually with mom depends on the answer i'm gonna play it or not i'm done wasting time for a game that has that kinda suprise. Oh mother is a wh*re or sister is a college sl*t bla bla.
The answer is we don't know yet. I agree that it doesn't look good though. We'll have to wait and see.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can anybody really explain what is going on actually with mom depends on the answer i'm gonna play it or not i'm done wasting time for a game that has that kinda suprise. Oh mother is a wh*re or sister is a college sl*t bla bla.
It's not explained currently, but set up as a mystery with a few vague hints. If I were a betting man, I'd say it was a fairly obvious red herring of some sort, but it's not clear as of yet.

That's for the mother, as for the sister, we're explicitly told that she has not had sex with the villain.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
It's not explained currently, but set up as a mystery with a few vague hints. If I were a betting man, I'd say it was a fairly obvious red herring of some sort, but it's not clear as of yet.

That's for the mother, as for the sister, we're explicitly told that she has not had sex with the villain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah it may or may not be as I said but very doubtful if it isn't how it comes across.
Maybe the devs definition of ntr is if you don't see it, it isn't ntr. I don't know but if I don't see it and it's avoidable I'm okay with that I suppose :)

Reactions: mofonistik

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
If you add that to the two plus sized dildos in her bedroom it may give you a idea? I dont know...xP
It give me a iffy vibe to me at least...
And the fact that she was doing something with students far from other people view,why grab two males and go to the bathroom or lure them to the basement? There is not any good scenario here. Or she was letting them do something sexual with her while being submissive or she was doing some femdom shit with them (my bet) or was showing herself and provoking them in some manner .....or was a hell of a gangbang. Look what happened between that teacher and the protagonist for example.
She is with some old dude that she dont let do anything with her, like horse dildos and was spotted with students in secluded areas. 1+1+1=slut.
Mc's sister same thing, claimed that she did nothing with the douche, but afterwards we see how things were in fact and in my opinion she really wanted to go further with him, and was reeeeally close to do so.
And i wonder if that mc's crush is not fucking with someone else too.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Hmmm i have mixed feelings about this one, obviously u cant deny the quality of pretty much everything, the game looks gorgeous. Hell some of the animations are among the best i've seen so far!

On the flipside are things like the writing and story, the dialogue is a bit mechanical or unnatural, i dunno how to put it but it feels a bit of to me. Same with the story, everything is forced upon me and i don't seem to have any choice in how to react to situations or events that happen and this seems to carry through with the girls as well, ultimately i should always have the option to say no if i'm not interested. Don't know if this continues cuz honestly i stopped playing after the scene at Mrs. Rose's office.

Talking about girls, why do all those milfs walk around with their nipples out for all to see? i'm pretty sure that's not a thing when i'm walking down the street :rolleyes: Then the MC gets mad at his friend for staring while he should be getting mad at his mom for opening the door half naked, only to do the exact same thing to his friends mom 5 min later followed by him getting mad again at his friend for daring to check out his mom earlier. I mean hypocrite much? seriously...

In the end though it's probably the selection of girls that turns me off the most, Camelia and Karen are ok but none of the others really do anything for me and 2 ok girls out of 6 isn't really enough to get me invested... Maybe if the story was amazing that would keep me going regardless but so far it isn't pulling me in.

Not for me i guess, still best of luck to the dev with the project (y)

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
And the fact that she was doing something with students far from other people view,why grab two males and go to the bathroom or lure them to the basement? There is not any good scenario here. Or she was letting them do something sexual with her while being submissive or she was doing some femdom shit with them (my bet) or was showing herself and provoking them in some manner .....or was a hell of a gangbang. Look what happened between that teacher and the protagonist for example.
She is with some old dude that she dont let do anything with her, like horse dildos and was spotted with students in secluded areas. 1+1+1=slut.
Mc's sister same thing, claimed that she did nothing with the douche, but afterwards we see how things were in fact and in my opinion she really wanted to go further with him, and was reeeeally close to do so.
Yes... xP
I honestly Im trying my best to give the benefit of the doubt to the dev, but.. uf.. is hard :ROFLMAO:

jm11johnson

May 19, 2020
well it says female domination in the tags so idk we will have wait but i hope she was not doing what we all think she was doing

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I hope when v0.2 comes out that awful popping in and out menu at the righthand side of the screen is removed. It is bad enough that most have a single line at the bottom, this menu set up here is beyond stupid.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
So after reading some of the comments I decided to try this game and my opinion it's quite mixed.

On one hand the visual aspect its quite impressive, the design of the characters its far better than what you see lately and the renders are of high quality so on that part I have nothing but praise.

But when it comes to the plot, things are quite different, first we have the friend who is simply insufferable, I get that he was meant to be a foolish and irresponsible guy who says inappropriate thins but I think the writer went too far in that direction creating a character so annoying that I can only wonder why is the MC still his friend.

Then there's the Mc, he's way too passive, according to the dev this first version is linear by design to set the foundation of the story which is fine, but the problem its not the lack of choices its the lack of agency of the Mc, lack of choices its not the same as lack of agency, in this story the mc its so passive that he lets everyone decide for him pretty much everything.

And finally for a game that supposedly doesn't have netorare it has a setup that's way too familiar, the frustrated mother, the sister that's into bad boys and of course the villain that practically screams rapist. Adding to that the scene with the mom in the bathroom and we have a lot of red flags.

I'm willing to give this Proyect the benefit of the doubt but so far thins are not looking up.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes