JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This is a very sexy game and I'm really enjoying the reverse NTR.

Really looking forward to what happens next. :LOL: :coffee:

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Hey legendking23, if you are in need of a new game with a good active protagonist, check The Second Half ;)
Already played and yeah i liked that a lot but now this ones turn. ;)

Nah chief until i know for certian i ain't touching this sh*t. Next episode something needs to be explained and hope that they actually didn't do anything. Had enough of this ntr and ntr-ish bullsh*t.

Seriously i may seem like bitching but evertime something like this happens in a game where mother is a wh*re or something it's just such a turnoff and losing your audience where you could gain more and it's just waste of good renders and maybe okay story. But it's still dev's story and he can do anything he wants with it but at first ntr tag was there then we learned that it's actally netori but then we learned that it's not really netori. Story is so ntr-ish too. Like you feel like oh you gotta crush oh don't worry you gonna get them sloppy seconds after us gangbang her. :rolleyes:

Anyway we will be waiting for the next episode i suppose.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How the fuck do you get back to enter the password? There are only the 3 doors, no way back.
The keypad is at the end of the hall on the right as you enter the house. Go left to the living room to get the code, then to the right to enter it.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
The keypad is at the end of the hall on the right as you enter the house. Go left to the living room to get the code, then to the right to enter it.
Where???? I get this after going to the right. Damn, I hate point and click. I wish all these games were text choices only.

capture.png

Reactions: MrFriendly

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Go right again, then click on the keypad on the end wall.

(And yeah, I'm not a fan of the free roam either. But to each their own.)

I FUCKING HATE free roams. That's why I deleted that shit Being A Dik. Those free roams were insanely difficult. Even with walkthrough impossible. And the only thing to the right is on the back wall and that goes to a bar. No keypad. Why the fuck would anyone make it difficult. We want the sex, not difficulty.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Okay, so here's a full recipe for that section. See if that helps.
  1. Click on the front door to enter the house.
  2. Click on the left door of the two straight in front of you to enter the living room.
  3. Click on the picture on the table on the left, note the four digit code.
  4. Click on the downwards arrow to go back to the hall.
  5. Click on the right arrow (above the door, careful you don't click on the door itself).
  6. Click on the keypad on the end wall to enter the code (8423) to disable the alarm.
  7. Click on the downwards arrow to go back where you started.
  8. (If you want to explore the rest of the house, now's the time. Go back here when you're done.)
  9. Click on the door on your immediate left to enter the bedroom.
  10. Click on the briefcase under the bed to end the free roam.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Okay, so here's a full recipe for that section. See if that helps.
  1. Click on the front door to enter the house.
  2. Click on the left door of the two straight in front of you to enter the living room.
  3. Click on the picture on the table on the left, note the four digit code.
  4. Click on the downwards arrow to go back to the hall.
  5. Click on the right arrow.
  6. Click on the keypad on the end wall to enter the code (8423) to disable the alarm.
  7. Click on the downwards arrow to go back where you started.
  8. (If you want to explore the rest of the house, now's the time. Go back here when you're done.)
  9. Click on the door on your immediate left to enter the bedroom.
  10. Click on the suitcase under the bed to end the free roam.
There IS no right arrow for me after clicking on the pic and going back to the hall. See picture. Except to the bar.

• Angry
Reactions: Nerttu

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Guess you missed the "/s" at the end. I was just imitating an average anti-NTR guy's reaction to NTR. lol.
sorry, i dont spent a lot of time on reddit so i dont know what those annotations mean. i overlooked it. im guessing it meant sarcasm.

Regis9

Jul 21, 2020
this looks good !! keep it up :) also for the devs ! if you want more support here and in patreon you have to keep this game updated with content even if it's little to get more attention to it and good luck.

Last edited:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Anyway I rated 1 star due to insane difficulty level. Difficult in adult games (or really any game) = bad. Free roams are also automatically a lower quality. As is any sort of point and click rather than text based choosing.

• Angry
Reactions: Nerttu and Thebes

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Can't find the suitcase. This dev is a sadist that makes Ted Bundy look like a nice guy. Having a free roam should be punishable by execution.

• Angry
Reactions: Nerttu

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can't find the suitcase. This dev is a sadist that makes Ted Bundy look like a nice guy. Having a free roam should be punishable by execution.
Just slide your mouse through the shadow beneath the bed and it should be highlighted. It's pretty much directly below the top sheet.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes