Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Be careful with blackmail games ... sometimes you will see the potential LI or not to have an affair with another man (not with the MC) .. and the MC records it, then the MC will want something from that woman ..
Or I see some comments here about the MC mother with the students (weird things happen to them .. maybe sexual things or something) and again the MC blackmails her.

Well, the case above is very disturbing for you Vanilla or Harem lovers..

Oct 27, 2019
Okay, so here's a full recipe for that section. See if that helps.
  1. Click on the front door to enter the house.
  2. Click on the left door of the two straight in front of you to enter the living room.
  3. Click on the picture on the table on the left, note the four digit code.
  4. Click on the downwards arrow to go back to the hall.
  5. Click on the right arrow (above the door, careful you don't click on the door itself).
  6. Click on the keypad on the end wall to enter the code (8423) to disable the alarm.
  7. Click on the downwards arrow to go back where you started.
  8. (If you want to explore the rest of the house, now's the time. Go back here when you're done.)
  9. Click on the door on your immediate left to enter the bedroom.
  10. Click on the suitcase under the bed to end the free roam.
10. Click on the sutitase under the bed to end the free roam. << this right here

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
If they include it they need a button that is just "free roam just piss off! End that garbage!"

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
I FUCKING HATE free roams. That's why I deleted that shit Being A Dik. Those free roams were insanely difficult. Even with walkthrough impossible. And the only thing to the right is on the back wall and that goes to a bar. No keypad. Why the fuck would anyone make it difficult. We want the sex, not difficulty.
Do you want every single frame with sex scene? How does BaD have difficult free roam? I'd have agreed 100% if you had said Time Loop Hunter. This one is very very complicated but BaD? Even my Shih-tzu can play BaD while licking himself. There's something wrong.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Do you want every single frame with sex scene? How does BaD have difficult free roam? I'd have agreed 100% if you had said Time Loop Hunter. This one is very very complicated but BaD? Even my Shih-tzu can play BaD while licking himself. There's something wrong.

It has insane shit like having to go into some weird phone stuff. I don't want difficulty. Doesn't have to be all sex, but no free roams. Ever. And no difficulty. I got to some party and stuck. I needed walkthorugh for literally every free roam and even had a hard time with last 2 before. But that party was impossible. That game sucks because it's free roam difficulty is like 10 and should be like 2. The phone shit was really weird. I didn't even have a cell phone until a few years ago and only a smart phone maybe 2 years, but only ever used for phone calls. I don't really get tech past like VCR/DVD/Cassette Player/CD player (late 80s - mid 90s.) That game has too much weird shit and stuff for kids.

• Angry
Reactions: qaywsx and Nerttu

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Anyway I rated 1 star due to insane difficulty level. Difficult in adult games (or really any game) = bad. Free roams are also automatically a lower quality. As is any sort of point and click rather than text based choosing.
Nah bro, that section was dumb, but not hard, you just can't follow directions.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Nah bro, that section was dumb, but not hard, you just can't follow directions.
Not when it is insanely difficult to do. Why the fuck would someone include something so difficult? Bastard Dev. FINALLY found the junk. Goddamn. Have some sense. NOT. SO. DIFFICULT. Dev needs therapy to not be a sadist. The Marquis de Sade would not make a game so difficult.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Not when it is insanely difficult to do. Why the fuck would someone include something so difficult? Bastard Dev.
It wasn't that hard. you seemed to have a problem differentiating the door from the arrow, that's not the dev's fault. I mean, maybe I'm just over estimating the average person compared to my own experience, but at least from my perspective, you pulled an L.

Don't get me wrong, I hated that section, but for entirely different reasons. The most trouble I had in that part was realizing there was something else I had to click after the alarm turned off, but once that realization happened, I found the case within 15 seconds. They even went so far as to give everything that can be clicked a highlight, so if you were really having trouble all you had to do was visit each screen and wave your mouse over the image until a highlight showed up. At no point did I run out of time.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
It wasn't that hard. you seemed to have a problem differentiating the door from the arrow, that's not the dev's fault. I mean, maybe I'm just over estimating the average person compared to my own experience, but at least from my perspective, you pulled an L.

Don't get me wrong, I hated that section, but for entirely different reasons. The most trouble I had in that part was realizing there was something else I had to click after the alarm turned off, but once that realization happened, I found the case within 15 seconds. They even went so far as to give everything that can be clicked a highlight, so if you were really having trouble all you had to do was visit each screen and wave your mouse over the image until a highlight showed up. At no point did I run out of time.

Why would anyone think the arrows and doors were anything different? The highlights I got were for a chair, cabinet, etc that did nothing. I would expect the doors and arrows to be the same thing. Those of us from the 80s and 90s don't always get that shit.

• Angry
Reactions: Nerttu

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
There is no fucking way in hell we see another content update to the level of this Prologue within 6 months let alone a year.
That was a lotta shit for a fucking Prologue.

Also I don't know why but that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
goddamn hilarious. Especially after the "twist"

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Why would anyone think the arrows and doors were anything different? The highlights I got were for a chair, cabinet, etc that did nothing. I would expect the doors and arrows to be the same thing. Those of us from the 80s and 90s don't always get that shit.
Don't try to use your age to defend it; I'm in my 30s too. when you mouse over the door, the highlight is around the door. when you mouse over the arrow, the door is not highlighted. Why would there be an arrow to click for a door that is in plain view, and fully clickable on it's own? These are the questions you must ask yourself when in a free roam situation.

Also, being from the 80s/90s gives you less of an excuse (unless you just weren't playing games back then, in which case learning curve I get it) as these free roam aspects of these games are generally modled after the "point & click adventure games" of that era. Shit the games back in the 80s/90s were even more obtuse than this. Back in the day, you'd be trying to find your way through a magic castle, and be blocked by a dragon sleeping in the middle of the hall. You'd have to go out into town and find all of the random seemingly innocuous items scattered throughout the town and then come back to the dragon and figure out how a lighter, a piece of cheese, a mouse, and some string were supposed to help you get past the sleeping dragon.

turns out, you missed the feather you were supposed to pull out of the king's pillow, that would have let you tickle the dragon's nostrils and make them sneeze. After which you could run past them while they were readjusting.

...The terry pratchett disc world adventure games may have scarred me.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Don't try to use your age to defend it; I'm in my 30s too. when you mouse over the door, the highlight is around the door. when you mouse over the arrow, the door is not highlighted. Why would there be an arrow to click for a door that is in plain view, and fully clickable on it's own? These are the questions you must ask yourself when in a free roam situation.

Also, being from the 80s/90s gives you less of an excuse (unless you just weren't playing games back then, in which case learning curve I get it) as these free roam aspects of these games are generally modled after the "point & click adventure games" of that era. Shit the games back in the 80s/90s were even more obtuse than this. Back in the day, you'd be trying to find your way through a magic castle, and be blocked by a dragon sleeping in the middle of the hall. You'd have to go out into town and find all of the random seemingly innocuous items scattered throughout the town and then come back to the dragon and figure out how a lighter, a piece of cheese, a mouse, and some string were supposed to help you get past the sleeping dragon.

turns out, you missed the feather you were supposed to pull out of the king's pillow, that would have let you tickle the dragon's nostrils and make them sneeze. After which you could run past them while they were readjusting.

While this is all true, I doubt many of us are looking for an InfoCom/Perfect10/Sierra/LucasArts style adventure puzzler on here. Of course I may be wrong, there's no accounting for tastes.

My issue with the free roam sections is less the difficulty (you can usually brute force them in a few attempts by just clicking on everything, unless you're missing something crucial) than the fact that they are just not in any way enjoyable or interesting.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Man I wish the best friends in these games weren't so annoying, other than that, great game, all the characters look good and the animations are very high quality. The stuff with the mom in the school bathroom seems kind of weird but since there won't be netorare only netori I don't think I will have to worry much about that.

Reactions: Being

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Well... That was.... annoying. Dear Baby Jesus in a gold track suit.. I hope and I pray that the MC doesn't stay like this! I truly hope that they have planned some amazing character growth arch and that his bitch-boy beta loser persona is just to make us appreciate him more at the end of all this. Watching him fumble all over himself got a little tired about 10 mins in. I saw the tag for Femdom, and downloaded it anyway, so I only have myself to blame on that front, but I didn't realize that that trend would extend to literally almost every single character he would encounter both male and female.. even the defacto dipshit best friend basically controls him. Usually the MC at least is smarter than the friend (even if the friend still gets him in trouble) The worst part is watching the credits and realizing how many "friends" allowed this to get released as is.. A lot of those names I recognize and expected better from. I really hope I over reacting and that I just need to give them a chance to build the plot and develop the characters more. I feel bad harshing on it so early on, but I truly felt everything I wrote based on what I have to go on so far. Here's hoping it only goes up from here.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
And the fact that she was doing something with students far from other people view,why grab two males and go to the bathroom or lure them to the basement? There is not any good scenario here. Or she was letting them do something sexual with her while being submissive or she was doing some femdom shit with them (my bet) or was showing herself and provoking them in some manner .....or was a hell of a gangbang. Look what happened between that teacher and the protagonist for example.
She is with some old dude that she dont let do anything with her, like horse dildos and was spotted with students in secluded areas. 1+1+1=slut.
Mc's sister same thing, claimed that she did nothing with the douche, but afterwards we see how things were in fact and in my opinion she really wanted to go further with him, and was reeeeally close to do so.
And i wonder if that mc's crush is not fucking with someone else too.
1. To see a good looking game.
2. Read comments.
3. Learn about ambiguous "things" associated with LI.
4. Wait for clarification from the developers or the next update.
5. ...
This is becoming an unpleasant tradition.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019

30s? I'm almost fucking 50. I played Commodore 64 games. Most of the games I played were mostly or entirely text except arcade type.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes