Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
As far as I understand, she doesn't fuck them.
I think she and her friend Rose are just dominating them. They play "bad teacher"
Really Pal !?

Do you think the sexual situation between Rose and MC was not literally sexual. That didn´seem a "bad teacher" role playing; that was crude and straight sex way without penetration.

As I wrote before, I think step father is annoyed because MC´s mom had been getting laid with another young lad at the basement in the past (remember the argument they had in the living room with aunt listening to), and he is drooling for her; thus, he will back her up because of the new fuck up that she made.

Last edited:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Unfortunately, this is still not known for certain.
I suspect that yes, she does the same thing as Rose.
But, due to the discontent and silence of the author, I think this will change in the next versions.
That is, her games with the students themselves will remain (since for this the MC can blackmail her according to the plot), but the games themselves will become less sexy.
I know some players like ntr´s games in every possible way.

But here, MC´mom being a slut. Come on! It reminds me another game where some black dude from a gang fucks MC´s mom as well. Not my cup of tea.

So, I just want Dev you being honest and explain if mom is some kind of nymphomaniac (and certainly, that was the issue for MC´parents divorce) because in that way, everybody could choose if this game suits their tastes.

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
Fuck with your husband, boyfriend / girlfriend? I absolutely do not mind. But if one of the main LIs (obviously mom is) is acting like a whore I don't like it.
Absolutely fine, doesn't meant that is ntr and that the Dev is being shitty like some people are implying.

Slothi

Feb 20, 2021
OK, i'm stuck, I got to the point where you break into the person's place to steal the documents, did the code to disable to alarm and now... nothing, I can't even leave. I can only click on 3 object in the 4 rooms (Dresser, chair, picture.) Did it just bug out or am I missing a room/object?

Other than being stuck I do like the game, solid characterization, different dynamics between character's and MC. It does kinda jump into sex a little abruptly and definitely in a less than believable way. And their are a few odd lines like "Do you remember the promise we made last month?" But still pretty solid.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Really Pal !?

Do you think the sexual situation between Rose and MC was not literally sexual. That didn´seem a "bad teacher" role playing; that was crude and straight sex way without penetration.
Yes, it was between MC and Rose.
But it is not known for certain what is going on between MC's mom and the students.
And judging by the look of the guys in the toilet, they don't really like it.

As I wrote before, I think step father is annoyed because MC´s mom had been getting laid with another young lad at the basement in the past (remember the argument they had in the living room with aunt listening to), and he is drooling for her; thus, he will to back her up because of the new fuck up that she made.
I will rather agree.
But if your idea is correct, then it turns out that the game has NTR, the author is a liar, MC's stepfather is cuck, etc.)
We need to wait for the author's comment or the next version. So far, it seems to me that for her this is a simple game in which she punishes students.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I will rather agree.
But if your idea is correct, then it turns out that the game has NTR, the author is a liar, MC's stepfather is cuck, etc.)
We need to wait for the author's comment or the next version. So far, it seems to me that for her this is a simple game in which she punishes students.
I really hope your right about it just being a simple game of punishment..
But it's just all pure speculation right now until the dev hopefully comments or we have to wait for the next update to hopefully get some more insight into the mom situation.
Would be a shame to go back on what has been stated regarding the hated part of NTR as I enjoyed this first release, but if they do then it is what it is.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
OK, i'm stuck, I got to the point where you break into the person's place to steal the documents, did the code to disable to alarm and now... nothing, I can't even leave. I can only click on 3 object in the 4 rooms (Dresser, chair, picture.) Did it just bug out or am I missing a room/object?

Other than being stuck I do like the game, solid characterization, different dynamics between character's and MC. It does kinda jump into sex a little abruptly and definitely in a less than believable way. And their are a few odd lines like "Do you remember the promise we made last month?" But still pretty solid.
same how to proceed after disabling the alarm ?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Why games which have blackmail, hardcore, less blue balling has to include Netorare or Netorase (sharing)? Why can't blackmail, fuckfest games can be fully MC oriented? Why can't it can be like MC blackmailing them to stop fucking others but only him right from the first release?

I thought, this is full of Netori. But, looks like it going towards MMF, gangbang, prostitution etc. Not into that sorry.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
same how to proceed after disabling the alarm ?
As I said around Page 4-6, not really sure:
Take a closer look under the Bed in the Bedroom ;)
Why games which have blackmail, hardcore, less blue balling has to include Netorare or Netorase (sharing)? Why can't blackmail, fuckfest games can be fully MC oriented? Why can't it can be like MC blackmailing them to stop fucking others but only him right from the first release?

I thought, this is full of Netori. But, looks like it going towards MMF, gangbang, prostitution etc. Not into that sorry.
As usual, please tell where you found the Netorare or even the sharing. Until now there is only Netori seen and a form of cuckolding the MC performs on some husband and the info on the Main-post clearly tells that there is no planned NTR. If you dont like how the story is in regards to the lifes of the woman, you can always move on.

I would like to hear from you, where it looks like that is going to your mentioned things that you are not into? where does your info come from?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
As I said around Page 4-6, not really sure:
Take a closer look under the Bed in the Bedroom ;)

As usual, please tell where you found the Netorare or even the sharing. Until now there is only Netori seen and a form of cuckolding the MC performs on some husband and the info on the Main-post clearly tells that there is no planned NTR. If you dont like how the story is in regards to the lifes of the woman, you can always move on.

I would like to hear from you, where it looks like that is going to your mentioned things that you are not into? where does your info come from?
Cool. I know it's hasn't happened. I just said it's going towards. I didn't said that it was already happened. It's a speculation. If it turns out like that, I will stop this. Or else, will continue this. I want to know what happened between Mom & Students in that closed door room. You know very well how i'm serious into Mom-Son content.

Main issue is, Devs's communication with fans. May be dev like Fans to get "shock" & "Tensed".

Slothi

Feb 20, 2021
So I did figure out the briefcase, might want to put a slight hint that its in that room.

Just a few more words of feed back:
Pros:
-I liked the phone system for creating dialogue options. (but I do wish their was more to it, some of the conversations seem to die out of no where.)
-Plot, I like the general escalating factors that push your character into getting into these situations. It works a lot better than other Ero games where the MC is just amazingly charismatic or big cock syndrome (you have that here to, but it seems to be done slightly more realistic.)
-The movement once in a place your breaking in feels believable and actually has some tension. Though I do wish their was more to each break in, and its one of the areas you can miss out on scenes.
-Very solid cut scenes, All the characters look great, visuals and UI over all look great.

Things that could be improved:
-Choices need to matter, just did a second play through and it seems that 95% of the choices barely have an effect on the game. I'm hoping that the end of Episode 1's choice will actually have a consequence in Episode 2.
-What is the deal with the supposed crazy girl? Our MC just kinda tell us that she is crazy, but she doesn't really seem any crazier than any other girl we have seen.
-Its weird that we can hear other character's thoughts, this sorta breaks our first person limited PoV as our MC doesn't have mind powers.
-Can you tone down the MC and friend wanting to fight each other in the beginning? Like I get that they have that sorta friendship, but it kinda ruins the moment later when they have the talk about the night with the mom.
-The dialogue when the MC is offering the teacher a foot rub, it really comes out of nowhere, and doesn't really fall in line with the MC's character being so direct.

• Sad
Reactions: EZ8lt

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
So I did figure out the briefcase, might want to put a slight hint that its in that room.

Just a few more words of feed back:
Pros:
-I liked the phone system for creating dialogue options. (but I do wish their was more to it, some of the conversations seem to die out of no where.)
-Plot, I like the general escalating factors that push your character into getting into these situations. It works a lot better than other Ero games where the MC is just amazingly charismatic or big cock syndrome (you have that here to, but it seems to be done slightly more realistic.)
-The movement once in a place your breaking in feels believable and actually has some tension. Though I do wish their was more to each break in, and its one of the areas you can miss out on scenes.
-Very solid cut scenes, All the characters look great, visuals and UI over all look great.

Things that could be improved:
-Choices need to matter, just did a second play through and it seems that 95% of the choices barely have an effect on the game. I'm hoping that the end of Episode 1's choice will actually have a consequence in Episode 2.
-What is the deal with the supposed crazy girl? Our MC just kinda tell us that she is crazy, but she doesn't really seem any crazier than any other girl we have seen.
-Its weird that we can hear other character's thoughts, this sorta breaks our first person limited PoV as our MC doesn't have mind powers.
-Can you tone down the MC and friend wanting to fight each other in the beginning? Like I get that they have that sorta friendship, but it kinda ruins the moment later when they have the talk about the night with the mom.
-The dialogue when the MC is offering the teacher a foot rub, it really comes out of nowhere, and doesn't really fall in line with the MC's character being so direct.
As noted in the Dev-Note on Main-post, this "Episode 1" is more like a Prologue so thats why not much choices and seemingly no real effect.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I gave it a shot, but ultimately this game has far too many red flags for my liking.

1. The entire storyline so far revolves around Blackmail, which cause Mc to commit various crimes all while being jerked around by so low level thug. You forced into stealing your mom's panties for his own amusement, forced into an unavoidable sex scene with your "best friends" Hotwife mom and closet cuck of a father. There's absolutely no control as a player, might as well be a kinetic novel.

2. I know the Devs said there's no netorare, only netori but the vibes and presence was everywhere doing this game. As if blackmail wasn't bad enough we have a slutty mom (Linda MC like) who flashes your supposedly best friend in the opening 5 mins, and may or may not have a scandal involving students. Now should she be some nun? of course not, but I've seen this story before. She's also happens to be married to some, unattractive, fat, hairy oaf(Sounds familiar) who might have a sharing fetish as well.

3. We have a "best friend" who's a pain in the ass, a down right nuisance who drags Mc into his bullshit, which is also unavoidable btw. Their dialogue together was annoying to me, for a good part of the first release Mc is arguing with this guy, it's just a weird setup. He's constantly lusting over your Mom and Sister, which is cringe and he practically saw both of them nude by the time the update is over. He did with your sister at least.

4. There's UNAVOIDABLE voyeurism, which kills it for me. I have no interest in watching others fuck and never will, so the fact that you have to worry about scenes like that popping up, or whether your potential love interests are whores or fucking your randoms is a pain.

Hard pass for me, but good luck to the Devs.

Oct 26, 2020
I gave it a shot, but ultimately this game has far too many red flags for my liking.

1. The entire storyline so far revolves around Blackmail, which cause Mc to commit various crimes all while being jerked around by so low level thug. You forced into stealing your mom's panties for his own amusement, forced into an unavoidable sex scene with your "best friends" Hotwife mom and closet cuck of a father. There's absolutely no control as a player, might as well be a kinetic novel.

2. I know the Devs said there's no netorare, only netori but the vibes and presence was everywhere doing this game. As if blackmail wasn't bad enough we have a slutty mom (Linda MC like) who flashes your supposedly best friend in the opening 5 mins, and may or may not have a scandal involving students. Now should she be some nun? of course not, but I've seen this story before. She's also happens to be married to some, unattractive, fat, hairy oaf(Sounds familiar) who might have a sharing fetish as well.

3. We have a "best friend" who's a pain in the ass, a down right nuisance who drags Mc into his bullshit, which is also unavoidable btw. Their dialogue together was annoying to me, for a good part of the first release Mc is arguing with this guy, it's just a weird setup. He's constantly lusting over your Mom and Sister, which is cringe and he practically saw both of them nude by the time the update is over. He did with your sister at least.

4. There's UNAVOIDABLE voyeurism, which kills it for me. I have no interest in watching others fuck and never will, so the fact that you have to worry about scenes like that popping up, or whether your potential love interests are whores or fucking your randoms is a pain.

Hard pass for me, but good luck to the Devs.
Here's what made me laugh. Ron begs you to help him and he acts as if he's doing you a favor. He's the dumbass that made the wrong choices in the first place. Yeah I hate the guy myself.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
It feels like being stuck in an episode of Peep Show, the levels of cringe and awkwardness is off the scale.
Everyone seems to chose the worst possible option in any scenario or conversation.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes