jm11johnson

May 19, 2020
Like other questions about the continuation of the story, it will not be very correct for me to answer this. Although there are those who are uncomfortable, I am not in favor of saying this. At least I can say that it will not take long for the new content to arrive and learn the answer.
Anyone who is uncomfortable or loves will understand when they play
This is what the dev said when asked about mc moms bathroom scene on discord

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So does the 0.1 content end the flashback up to the point before he gets arrested? Or is that a different arrest in the past that is still part of the flashback, which will continue in future updates? Sincerely hoping it's the former...
No one knows, I guess we will have to wait for the next update and see, the devs aren't giving any spoilers.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Like other questions about the continuation of the story, it will not be very correct for me to answer this. Although there are those who are uncomfortable, I am not in favor of saying this. At least I can say that it will not take long for the new content to arrive and learn the answer.
Anyone who is uncomfortable or loves will understand when they play
This is what the dev when asked about mc moms bathroom scene on discord
Yeah I asked him about that on discord. I think most people would have prefered if he just said what she was doing in the bathroom, at least people could decide now if they want to keep playing or not.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

jm11johnson

May 19, 2020
Yeah I asked him about that on discord. I think most people would have prefered if he just said what she was doing in the bathroom, at least people could decide now if they want to keep playing or not.
idk dude they need to be careful next update if bathroom scene is ntr that will kill the game for most people, i will be the first one to stop playing the game

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
No one knows, I guess we will have to wait for the next update and see, the devs aren't giving any spoilers.
Yes, I read Discort.
Great tactics from the developer)
"I can't say, you'll have to wait and see for yourself ... but consider supporting us."

I personally do not mind NTR in the game. But I really don't like it when the author squirms and refuses to answer direct questions.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
idk dude they need to be careful next update if bathroom scene is ntr that will kill the game for most people, i will be the first one to stop playing the game
Which is exactly why they and other devs for that matter need to be upfront about any potential content that could/will split the playerbase instead of possibly stringing people along some of which could be potential supporters but are hesitant because of the uncertainty.

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Man they really need to tone down the Ron factor by like a lot for this to work in the subsequent releases.
I kinda like that this game is a little bit different from the others in this genre, they are not trying to pretend that sex didn't existed untill we took "control" of MC.

But yeah, the landlady thing is a dealbreaker for most of us. I don't know what was the point of that scene at all, maybe the devs wanted to leave some doors open for the next releases so they can see the people's reaction and act accordingly, who knows.

Not a great first impression to be honest, gonna take a lot of work to recover from that but i'm willing to give those guys a chance.

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
I liked it. Excellent grapics with mostly unique looking "actors/actresses" and a thrilling story, including not-so-bad cliffhanger.
I think the MC will find a lot of opportunities, after what happened to Dave.(if he is able to solve the trouble with the police, but who knows)

jm11johnson

May 19, 2020
There will be no ntr content about the loves of our main character.
Some of the situations that the characters have experienced in the past and some of the small details that exist in the current script have different reasons and results than you think. I do not want to give more details. I think I had to make this statement, as these kinds of questions started to be asked too many times. The only thing we wanted to give in this episode was actually why and how the MC got to where it came to in the main story. I think the problem is that we didn't call it a prologue. For this reason, the negative or unpopular reviews that are currently coming do not bother me. Because our script and flow seem to be to everyone's liking for the next two episodes and this makes me happy.
Dev on discord

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like this game a lot and there is an interesting mix of characters and developments in the story. Some of it is frustrating (The cousin or the best friend), as in characters but that strangely is stopping them from being dull or boring.

There are plenty of areas where the story can open out and develop at an interesting pace. As for the NTR? The developer said there wasn't going to be any and if it comes under a different guise then I'm not concerned as long as it serves a well developed story. Keep up the good work. It's a very good start. ;) :coffee:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
devs saying they wont be ntr content but the game itself has a ntr set up
I'm not talking about NTR, but about the very concept of the plot, when the main character in the process of fighting evil (blackmailers and rapists), defeating them, becomes evil himself, takes their place and begins to do the same.

I do not pretend to be true. It just looks like that for now.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I was born 1972 and I too don't get what your problem is. How is ANYTHING in this hard? You have to find a code in a free roam that has about 10 objects you can click on and one of them has digits on it. Doesn't take a nobel prize winner to figure that one out.

You endured (like me) C64 games that only had one difficulty (get good or get lost) and had problems HERE? Maybe you just got soft with age. :p

Finding the ROOMS was what was hard and in an extremely short time.

• Haha
Reactions: stahalle

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I'm not talking about NTR, but about the very concept of the plot, when the main character in the process of fighting evil (blackmailers and rapists), defeating them, becomes evil himself, takes their place and begins to do the same.

I do not pretend to be true. It just looks like that for now.
To me, it reminded me of Altered Destiny. The MC is dragged around by the best friend; without the best friend there is no plot. The best friend has more agency that the MC.
Dev said this is just the prologe, so we just need to wait and see if there is some development in the agency of the MC.

Reactions: Draverik

xamendar

Apr 24, 2017
LISC-Fenriz LISC-MOODY

ok so i'm gonna be honestly blunt, the game would be top-shelf if not for the stupid/shitty and badly made supposedly "bestfriends" relationship between MC and Ron as it literally ruined the experience.
That plus MC always accepting defeat in every situations feel like playing a game where the goal is to always lose...

Both MC's and Ron's behaviors are at fault there, not just Ron's. Being bestfriends means sometimes slapping the common sense out of the other to make them realise what they are saying/doing is wrong.
Not only Ron being too annoying (you really pushed it too far i believe) but also MC always saying yes and accepting all the bullshit are not bestfriends behaviors. Just saying.

a game is supposed to be "fun" as in "enjoying to play" but "annoying" is the first and only feeling that persists throughout this episode1.
The only thing that kept me playing it to the end is the great/amazing art and models.

Now, amazing job if you customized the models yourself else epic choices there on buying those. The fact that they are all imperfectly beautiful, as in human beings, is a great plus and does great for immersion. (y)
The attention to details from head to toe in poses, lightings, expressions (although some look weird maybe, lol) and background scenes are exquisite.
The only negative is your use of dark spots in the "hidden objects" parts. it's not good if we have to rely on the mouse-over highlighting to find those. we should at least see part of the object or a glint of it or something like that.

Also great job on the NPCs' background stories (besides the "bestfriend" of course, lol). even if you never said anything about them, we can feel those NPCs have lived before our first game encounter with them. (y)
i'm saying this mostly regarding the naughty scenes as because of those background stories, hence already established relationships, we don't have to grind forever just to get there which a lot of games do and it doesn't make sense.

-

Overall, great potential there but it feels like a Kinetic Novel because a CYOA Visual Novel where choices are either watch the sex scene or don't watch the sex scene, is not really a CYOA Visual Novel. But then again, i didn't go through the "don't watch sex scene" all the way to check thoroughly if it would make a difference so my mistake if it actually has different consequences.
The only choice that made me feel that it will have consequences was the last choice ending episode1.

PS: my bad for the big chunk of text as i only post on games that feel unique. hopefully you read it and get good inputs from it. ;)

Last edited:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
There will be no ntr content about the loves of our main character. Some of the situations that the characters have experienced in the past and some of the small details that exist in the current script have different reasons and results than you think. I do not want to give more details. I think I had to make this statement, as these kinds of questions started to be asked too many times. The only thing we wanted to give in this episode was actually why and how the MC got to where it came to in the main story. I think the problem is that we didn't call it a prologue because as you can understand, it is too long for a prologue. :)
You’re the Dev so your word should be king, it’s just as a players these reactions are just and necessary. NTR paranoia is real.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
It's only fair that Ron fuck MC's mom, for make it even!
I'm a lover of sharing/cuckold games, but i must say that this game is amazing, and the cuckold scene (netori) with Phil and Ron's mom is very exciting.
The best scene would be MC and Ron swap their moms each other, with their respective husbands watching and enjoying it!
This is exactly the type of gasoline that ignites the fire. Mc was forced to sleep with his friends mom just like he was forced into this whole blackmail scenario so your logic doesn’t make sense, but I’m sure you just wanna see Mc cucked so what can I expect.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes