Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
LISC-Fenriz LISC-MOODY

ok so i'm gonna be honestly blunt, the game would be top-shelf not for the stupid/shitty and badly made supposedly "bestfriends" relationship between MC and Ron as it literally ruined the experience.
That plus MC always accepting defeat in every situations feel like playing a game where the goal is to always lose...

Both MC's and Ron's behaviors are at fault there, not just Ron's. Being bestfriends means sometimes slapping the common sense out of the other to make them realise what they are saying/doing is wrong.
Not only Ron being too annoying (you really pushed it too far i believe) but also MC always saying yes and accepting all the bullshit are not bestfriends behaviors. Just saying.

a game is supposed to be "fun" as in "enjoying to play" but "annoying" is the first and only feeling that persists throughout this episode1.
The only thing that kept me playing it to the end is the great/amazing art and models.

Now, amazing job if you customized the models yourself else epic choices there on buying those. The fact that they are all imperfectly beautiful, as in human beings, is a great plus and does great for immersion. (y)
The attention to details from head to toe in poses, lightings, expressions (although some look weird maybe, lol) and background scenes are exquisite.
The only negative is your use of dark spots in the "hidden objects" parts. it's not good if we have to rely on the mouse-over highlighting to find those. we should at least see part of the object or a glint of it or something like that.

Also great job on the NPCs' background stories (besides the "bestfriend" of course, lol). even if you never said anything about them, we can feel those NPCs have lived before our first game encounter with them. (y)
i'm saying this mostly regarding the naughty scenes as because of those background stories, hence already established relationships, we don't have to grind forever just to get there which a lot of games do and doesn't make sense.

-

Overall, great potential there but it feels like a Kinetic Novel because a CYOA Visual Novel where choices are either watch the sex scene or don't watch the sex scene, is not really a CYOA Visual Novel. But then again, i didn't go through the "don't watch sex scene" all the way to check thoroughly if it would make a difference so my mistake if it actually has different consequences.
The only choice that made me feel that it will have consequences was the last choice ending episode1.

PS: my bad for the big chunk of text as i only post on games that feel unique. hopefully you read it and get good inputs from it. ;)
Yeah I would have to agree, seeing the mc taking L after L wasn't very fun, ron is very annoying but at this point I am kind of used to it, in a lot of these games the best friend is really annoying, but ron takes it a little too far. That being said this was only the prologue I think in the next updates we will start to see the mc turning things around, especially since dave is supposedly dead now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
idk dude they need to be careful next update if bathroom scene is ntr that will kill the game for most people, i will be the first one to stop playing the game
Yeah main love interests having sex with other dudes is not something people expect from a game with no ntr. But let's wait and see what happens, we don't know for sure what was going on.

Reactions: _exodus_
Apr 14, 2021
But I just got to class..png

There will be no ntr content about the loves of our main character. Some of the situations that the characters have experienced in the past and some of the small details that exist in the current script have different reasons and results than you think. I do not want to give more details. I think I had to make this statement, as these kinds of questions started to be asked too many times. The only thing we wanted to give in this episode was actually why and how the MC got to where it came to in the main story. I think the problem is that we didn't call it a prologue because as you can understand, it is too long for a prologue. :)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
LISC-Fenriz LISC-MOODY

That plus MC always accepting defeat in every situations feel like playing a game where the goal is to always lose...

Both MC's and Ron's behaviors are at fault there, not just Ron's. Being bestfriends means sometimes slapping the common sense out of the other to make them realise what they are saying/doing is wrong.
Not only Ron being too annoying (you really pushed it too far i believe) but also MC always saying yes and accepting all the bullshit are not bestfriends behaviors. Just saying.
I mean it's the first episode, do you want to see MC overcome every odds right out of the gate?

I know that people are used to perfect MC's having no odds whatsoever and MC instanly ruling the world with his cock but something like character development exists and MC not always stands on the top right from the beginning in every story.

What will happen we will see, but in my opinion having a MC that doesn't do every thing in a perfect way is somewhat refreshing when i see something like that in these games.

AssasinsRed

Oct 17, 2019
I am stuck at the part where the mc is breaking into the house through the front door and entering the password it says correct but I cannot leave the house or find anything in the house

Apr 14, 2021
Indeed! So if you get to know Elena on day one, then you get to catch David on day three, thus breaking the timline? ;-)

I don't know if you posted this to say this is a ntr situation or not but, she was talking to her father (A cop) on the phone about pulling her from class to pick her up. View attachment 1151364
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VNwhiteknight

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I mean it's the first episode, do you want to see MC overcome every odds right out of the gate?

I know that people are used to perfect MC's having no odds whatsoever and MC instanly ruling the world with his cock but something like character development exists and MC not always stands on the top right from the beginning in every story.

What will happen we will see, but in my opinion having a MC that doesn't do every thing in a perfect way is somewhat refreshing when i see something like that in these games.
If you expect players to go through numerous updates where the MC no control, no power and no say in what goes on in his life then you are sadly mistaken. No one has a problem with MC overcoming the odds, however players are reacting to what we've seen so far and if this is a sign of what's to come then count me out.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Can I manually install the other patches
Like w.t Incest ??
:)Yes
All of them are base games
Both original and compressed version are same thing, the only difference is in the video and audio quality.
None of the scripts are touched during compression process.
If it works in the normal version, it will work in the compressed version too.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If you expect players to go through numerous updates where the MC no control, no power and no say in what goes on in his life then you are sadly mistaken. No one has a problem with MC overcoming the odds, however players are reacting to what we've seen so far and if this is a sign of what's to come then count me out.
Yeah I agree I don't think most people mind if the mc is not some kind of super hero genius who is always 100 moves ahead of everyone. But when all you see in the first release is him taking Ls people will wonder if that will be a common theme throughout the game. I don't think it will be the case here, or at least I hope not. I think all those events are what makes the mc change the way he acts and it marks the beginning of him turning things around. Or I could be 100% wrong and he stays a loser for the whole game :KEK:.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
While this is all true, I doubt many of us are looking for an InfoCom/Perfect10/Sierra/LucasArts style adventure puzzler on here. Of course I may be wrong, there's no accounting for tastes.

My issue with the free roam sections is less the difficulty (you can usually brute force them in a few attempts by just clicking on everything, unless you're missing something crucial) than the fact that they are just not in any way enjoyable or interesting.
That's my problem with these ones (at least so far I only played up to the cuz that steals your room so far) they seem to exist to make you feel like you're doing something but paths other than the correct one are generally only one screen deep dead ends. Like, both of the break ins could have just cutscened us inside the house by cycling the 3 outside choices.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
30s? I'm almost fucking 50. I played Commodore 64 games. Most of the games I played were mostly or entirely text except arcade type.
Ah, I apologize. You said 80's/90's so I expected 41 at most. In that case, think about like zork

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Since you wrote so long a review, you got emotionally involved with the storyline, perhaps to places that were uncomfortable to you, but artists never have to care for those that don't like the art. At the end of the day, Patreon creates the conditions for new type of audiences that make this type of games possible. If this isn't for you, then that's obviously their loss, but the dynamics are such that again, artists don't have to care about bad reviews only about strong supporters. Now, here I'm with you that there are probably games I would prefer to support financially. That is after all no shortage of options in that regard.
I wouldn't say I got emotionally involved, this game only existed to me for a day or so. I play games and I react to them, nothing more, nothing less. I listed things that turned me off about this game as I've done countless times on this forum. And I'm well aware that some Devs put financial gain over any and everything so this isn't news me. And of course Devs can take my comments as well any other comments made by members in this community with a grain of salt, but that's not gonna stop players from reacting, whether positive or negative.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I wouldn't say I got emotionally involved, this game only existed to me for a couple of days. I play games and I react to them, nothing more, nothing less. I listed things that turned me off about this game as I've done countless times on this forum. And I'm well aware of Devs who put financial gain over any and anything so this isn't news me. And of course Devs can take mine comments or any other comments made by members in this community with a grain of salt, but that's not gonna stop players from reacting, whether positive or negative.
I think the reason for these sort of comments its a trend that started recently, apparently if you don't support the dev on patreon then you don't have a right to criticize their work, I seen this in many games recently people get defensive when someone makes a critic (constructive or not) about a game they like and basically say that if you don't support then you can't even talk about the game, missing the whole point of these forums.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Yeah I agree I don't think most people mind if the mc is not some kind of super hero genius who is always 100 moves ahead of everyone. But when all you see in the first release is him taking L's people will wonder if that will be a common theme throughout the game. I don't think it will be the case here, or at least I hope not. I think all those events are what makes the mc change the way he acts and it marks the beginning of him turning things around. Or I could be 100% wrong and he stays a loser for the whole game :KEK:.
This. He was a walking L for most of the game. I'm all for underdogs, but I don't like wimpy beta MC's now we could be overreacting sure. But you can only react to what's in front of you, what's already presented to us not future updates.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
When I first saw Chloe I thought she was Rose thanks to the same hairstyle (and red hair). Then I saw freckles. But, no wonder MC liked Rose so much... ;)

Interesting start for the story.

PS. Filthy has h in it, not "filty".

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes