Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
After all the anticipation, here it is. Please note that, women do not react too this, rather the evidence is quite clear that that it's the main character that does the reacting. But it's not exactly reacting, rather it's the brain's guess about what will happen next...

Let me quote relevant literature: "The bottom line is this: the human brains is anatomically structured so that no decision or action can be free of interception and affect, no matter what fiction people tell themselves about how rational they are. Your bodily feeling right now will project forward to influence what you will feel and do in the future".

View attachment 1151711
1618867796786.png

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Insecure wanting virgins only does not make something ntr. Ntr has to do with jealousy.

If you don't like the material go download one of the hundreds vns out here.

Fighting with the dev over your tastes as a freeloading pirate is really pathetic. State your opinion and move on. Life is too short to be that miserable

I'm here to steal others wives and girlfriends.
I think you're talking about what I wrote. then I will answer.

I did not fight with DEV, nor do I ask him to change his story to please me, I am exposing my opinion on a discussion of a topic.

About virgin and NTR, I'm saying that I don't care if an LI is a virgin or not, so I have no interest in knowing how she lost her virginity, I don't need to see her getting fucked to reach that conclusion. And as I’ve been saying, in my opinion if you say you don’t have an NTR and you’re going to show us your LI’s or future LI being fucked by another guy (even if you don’t have a relationship with her) it’s the same thing as an NTR (I know that this definition is not correct, I’m not an idiot), and like me many others understand it that way.

I hope I was clearer, I don't speak English and I use a translator, so it may sound a bit confusing.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think you're talking about what I wrote. then I will answer.

I did not fight with DEV, nor do I ask him to change his story to please me, I am exposing my opinion on a discussion of a topic.

About virgin and NTR, I'm saying that I don't care if an LI is a virgin or not, so I have no interest in knowing how she lost her virginity, I don't need to see her getting fucked to reach that conclusion. And as I’ve been saying, in my opinion if you say you don’t have an NTR and you’re going to show us your LI’s or future LI being fucked by another guy (even if you don’t have a relationship with her) it’s the same thing as an NTR (I know that this definition is not correct, I’m not an idiot), and like me many others understand it that way.

I hope I was clearer, I don't speak English and I use a translator, so it may sound a bit confusing.
It actually wasn't you. I found your post respectful even if I disagree with some of it.

I'm here to do what the OP says and steal wives and girlfriends for that to happen the girls and women must have boyfriends and husbands to steal from.

Reactions: JC07

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It actually wasn't you. I found your post respectful even if I disagree with some of it.

I'm here to do what the OP says and steal wives and girlfriends for that to happen the girls and women must have boyfriends and husbands to steal from.
To be fair, if the love interest is possibly already having multiple affairs with random people, the stealing part is not really that interesting. :KEK:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Insecure wanting virgins only does not make something ntr. Ntr has to do with jealousy.

If you don't like the material go download one of the hundreds vns out here.

Fighting with the dev over your tastes as a freeloading pirate is really pathetic. State your opinion and move on. Life is too short to be that miserable

I'm here to steal others wives and girlfriends.
And here is why this discussion always gets out of hand edgelords that think getting cucked its a show of manliness.

No one asked for a love interest to be virgins especially not the mother, what people were discussing its the setup that's all too familiar with NTR games if you don't want to discuss the content of the game then why are you here?

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
To be fair, if the love interest is possibly already having multiple affairs with random people, the stealing part is not really that interesting. :KEK:
Winning is winning. If I cuck all her previous lovers that's a win if she stays faithful to me. Everybody is different. But some think a vn should only be catered to them.

Everybody has a past. As long as the dev delivers on being able to steal the wives and girlfriends then I'll continue to play.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
And here is why this discussion always gets out of hand edgelords that think getting chucked its a show of manliness.

No one asked for a love interest to be virgins especially not the mother, what people were discussing its the setup that's all too familiar with nature games if you don't want to discuss the content of the game then why are you here?
I am discussing. And now responding. But I never said I like to be "chucked" or cucked if that is what you meant. I'm here to do the cucking as is promised in the op. To do that there has to be ones to steal from...

JC07

Jun 14, 2020

I understand, I also like to steal other people's girls. But I think the point is that you don't need to know about her intimacy with her husband / boyfriend, I'm stealing from her because she needs my love hahaha.

And making it clear that I understand the definition of NTR, but for many here like me, NTR is just Netorare / sharing, and we don't like to see a LI fucking with anyone other than Mc, even if it is in the past, we are not in a relationship yet, or with a husband or boyfriend.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I am discussing. And now responding. But I never said I like to be "chucked" or cucked if that is what you meant. I'm here to do the cucking as is promised in the op. To do that there has to be ones to steal from...
we are all here for that, what people were discussing its that the setup of the game its that of an NTR game where its the MC that have his LI stolen hence the discussion

and I answered to your comment because its a carbon copy of the many others that insult people that don't like NTR, how many times you see the same comments: if you don't like NTR you're an insecure virgin boy real man get cucked, that shit its getting more annoying that the ones raging against NTR

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I understand, I also like to steal other people's girls. But I think the point is that you don't need to know about her intimacy with her husband / boyfriend, I'm stealing from her because she needs my love hahaha.

And making it clear that I understand the definition of NTR, but for many here like me, NTR is just Netorare / sharing, and we don't like to see a LI fucking with anyone other than Mc, even if it is in the past, we are not in a relationship yet, or with a husband or boyfriend.
Fair enough, I respect your tastes. But what I've seen so far is in bounds with the OP. I believe the pitchforks came out too early.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
we are all here for that, what people were discussing its that the setup of the game its that of an NTR game where its the MC that have his LI stolen hence the discussion

and I answered to your comment because its a carbon copy of the many others that insult people that don't like NTR, how many times you see the same comments: if you don't like NTR you're an insecure virgin boy real man get cucked, that shit its getting more annoying that the ones raging against NTR
I am ntr (being cucked) neutral. I actually lean more towards harem or better yet stealing and cuckqueans. But both sides have zealots that annoy me. The pro ntr and anti ntr, the pro harem anti harem. And to fight with a dev because of it, Is sickening to me.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I can understand all the people that think the mom is having sex with the boys at the school. I am not a fan of that idea either. The problem here is that people are treating it as fact even though we don't know for sure what happened.
You're right, so I'm not going to try yet. Dev promised that there will be no NTR. However he is not the first nor will he be the last who understands that a fact from the past or that because we are not in a relationship yet, is not NTR. what for many is.

So I prefer to wait and see the comments of what is really going on before I get involved in the plot.

and yes, I am emotionally stable and too sensitive ... hahaha

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You're right, so I'm not going to try yet. Dev promised that there will be no NTR. However he is not the first nor will he be the last who understands that a fact from the past or that because we are not in a relationship yet, is not NTR. what for many is.

So I prefer to wait and see the comments of what is really going on before I get involved in the plot.

and yes, I am emotionally stable and too sensitive ... hahaha
That is fine, be who you are. It's all good. And I enjoyed debating with you. Cheers

Reactions: JC07

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Ok im stuck in the house where we are meant to steal docs... I turned off the alarm and now i cant find the documents or leave the house lol

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I am ntr (being cucked) neutral. I actually lean more towards harem. But both sides have zealots that annoy me. The pro ntr and anti ntr, the pro harem anti harem. And to fight with a dev because of it, Is sickening to me.
I'm the same I don't care either way, if there's an in-game justification for it, then I can accept any fetish the dev wants in their games and if I don't like the game, then it's just not for me and I move on, my main problem its that this game in particular promises something and the actual game imply something different.

Maybe we are wrong or we are right , the dodgy responses of the dev don't help either, I guess well have to wait and see.

and I don't think anyone was fighting the dev they were just asking for a clarification on what exactly its this game going for.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm the same I don't care either way, if there's an in-game justification for it, then I can accept any fetish the dev wants in their games and if I don't like the game, then it's just not for me and I move on, my main problem its that this game in particular promises something and the actual game imply something different.

Maybe we are wrong or we are writ, the dodgy responses of the dev don't help either, I guess well have to wait and see.

and I don't think anyone was fighting the dev they were just asking for a clarification on what exactly its this game going for.
I mean I kind of get why the dev wouldn't want to give a straight answer, he probably doesn't want to spoil the story.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Maybe we are wrong or we are writ, the dodgy responses of the dev don't help either, I guess well have to wait and see.

Fair enough. Sadly only time will tell. I just hope the pitchforks can be stored until it is truly revealed to be some of the posters "enemy". Putting the Scarlet Letter on a vn should only happen after a offense has been done imo atleast. Just way to early to start throwing the books on the bonfire.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I mean I kind of get why the dev wouldn't want to give a straight answer, he probably doesn't want to spoil the story.
Yeah, that makes sense, the thing is you don't need to spoil the story to clarify the general setup, but I guess that may be difficult since the developers in general have lost credibility in the recent year due to the many that make promises with their games only to slap people in the face with content they did not mention will be in the game

Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes