blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I mean I kind of get why the dev wouldn't want to give a straight answer, he probably doesn't want to spoil the story.
But he did just that, the game doesen't have netorare nuff said, we don't know what the mom did in the bathroom for now but it wasn't sexual. People having issues with characters backstories are pretty weird if u ask me, maybe the mom was a whore in the past, emphasis on the was, i don't have an issue with something happened in the past that we don't see anyway

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
I mean the dev could easily say "she's not doing what everybody thinks she's doing" and can just shut our asses up you know? Dev don't need to spoil everything at all just he/she can say that easily and everybody would be alright all that wuss for nothing let's continue to cuck everyone. :BootyTime:

Edit: He/she don't need to or not forced to do that really but it could ease our minds you know.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, that makes sense, the thing is you don't need to spoil the story to clarify the general setup, but I guess that may be difficult for the developers in general have lost credibility in the recent year due to the many that make promises with their games only to slap people in the face with content they did not mention will be in the game
I admit there are some devs that failed their fans and supporters but sadly being trigger happy and screaming witch at the first sign of a black cat is ridiculous.

I had hoped we learned better. But sadly some posters, (not you) zealots like to stir the pot and start these ntr wars any chance they have.

I just say Give the dev a chance. It's a free product that they spend their time and effort creating so I don't think giving them the benefit of the doubt is asking too much.

Reactions: VNwhiteknight

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, that makes sense, the thing is you don't need to spoil the story to clarify the general setup, but I guess that may be difficult since the developers in general have lost credibility in the recent year due to the many that make promises with their games only to slap people in the face with content they did not mention will be in the game
That has definitely been an issue with some devs, but we can just assume that all devs will do the same.

But he did just that, the game doesen't have netorare nuff said, we don't know what the mom did in the bathroom for now but it wasn't sexual. People having issues with characters backstories are pretty weird if u ask me, maybe the mom was a whore in the past, emphasis on the was, i don't have an issue with something happened in the past that we don't see anyway
I don't really care about characters' past, but I think what makes this situation different for some people is that if the mom was indeed doing sexual stuff with the boys in the bathroom, that is something that is happening now, and it can be a turn off to have a main love interest that is just fucking around with everyone else. It's not really the type of character that some of the non ntr fans want to pursue.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Whether the Dev said netorare or not, people are reacting to what they've already seen in the game I don't get why this is a hard concept for some to grasp. Until future updates are available some people are going to be left with a bad taste in their mouths. Some of you need to stop trying to gatekeep. You don't get to tell someone, if they don't like a game to shut up and play something else. What's the purpose of comment sections if that's the case? No one is ordering the Dev to do anything, at least I hope not. Alls I want is clarity which I'll have to wait until future updates, which leaves me square one.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Whether the Dev said netorare or not, people are reacting to what they've already seen in the game I don't get why this is a hard concept for some to grasp. Until future updates are available some people are going to be left with a bad taste in their mouths. Some of you need to stop trying to gatekeep. You don't get to tell someone, if they don't like a game to shut up and play something else. What's the purpose of comment sections if that's the case? No one is ordering the Dev to do anything, at least I hope not. Alls I want is clarity which I'll have to wait until future updates, which leaves me square one.
I see what you're saying, basically the real issue is that people feel like that they don't know the real direction of the game

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I see what you're saying, basically the real issue is that people feel like that they don't know the real direction of the game
That's what I have been saying......................

The way I see it people are undecided if this game its for them or not and the lack of clarity its the source of the whole discussion.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Basically, we're left to speculate about what we've seen so far and for some it wasn't pleasant. All we can do is wait for the next update to get a clearer picture of what the Devs direction is.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Basically, we're left to speculate about what we've seen so far and for some it wasn't pleasant. All we can do is wait for the next update to get a clearer picture of what the Devs direction is.
At this point I don't know if it wouldn't be better if the devs' just came out and said what actually happened. It would probably be a massive spoiler but at least people would stop freaking out and/or move on to another game.

Reactions: pappypop

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
A way to improve the game: when you hover the mouse over a door may appear a short message like 'Bedroom' or 'Bathroom' or any other room that hides behind..

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Well, the guy is literally making shit up. There is zero reasons for him to make her into a whore that turned into a good christian lady if he wasn't going to pull that shit out of a bag at some point and use it in some way. And some of us are just not entirely convinced how it's going to be used and if we're going to like it.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
why would the dev say what happened lol, all this brings is hype.. you are all talking about it and contemplating what happened... that is what they want you to do when making games... just because someone is in a bathroom it doesnt mean they're fucking. she could be into some humiliation shit for all we know and they are standing there with their peckers out. there is so many ways it could go and if sex is the only thing your brain can think of then thats on you :ROFLMAO:

jm11johnson

May 19, 2020
why would the dev say what happened lol, all this brings is hype.. you are all talking about it and contemplating what happened... that is what they want you to do when making games... just because someone is in a bathroom it doesnt mean they're fucking. she could be into some humiliation shit for all we know and they are standing there with their peckers out. there is so many ways it could go and if sex is the only thing your brain can think of then thats on you :ROFLMAO:
their peckers out did i miss something?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Gate keeping other's gate keeping brilliant.

You can suggest alternatives to fighting with a dev and trolling. This is a forum. You can block any posters as well. But as long as the posts are on topic they are allowed. Even if it's posts asking not to start a ntr war of fear of what might happen.

• Angry
Reactions: Eric_Draven

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I don't expect Dev to come and tell me his story in the form of a spoiler. a simple one, she put them to clean the toilets with the language and could not allow other people to see so as not to denounce her to the police for abusive violence, for me it was already good.

and I came and told him about it, I don't see a problem, the worse it is to lose many potential followers and supporters due to poorly explained shit, which may or may not be the case.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
as a Dev from another game it was simple to inform me, not having any dick other than Mc in the game.

this is by no means a spoiler and avoids many unnecessary arguments and future annoyances.

and for me it is very important to know, since I have to translate the game to be able to play.

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
No ntr but its implied? Was looking forward to this game because of the no NTR. I guess I'll wait for the next chapters or an explanation else it might just piss me off or cuck myself due to these promises promises

Reactions: pappypop and cib64
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes