Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really wish that I can trust what the devs say and believe that they don't want to hurt their audience, but I can't I'm past that. In fact, I enjoy and support various devs, but I also have a fair share of mishaps and instances where I can't even trust the tags put on this forum. I wish I can be optimistic but my experiences with devs tell me otherwise
That is beyond sad. If you have really been that burned by devs. The tag system does suck here, but I personally haven't seen a better one.

Nothing worse than someone who’s bias but tries to come off as a voice of reason lol
Yeah I'm definitely biased. Pro dev til they give me reason not to be. Why? Because they make the entertainment that I like and enjoy for free.

Incidents that the zealots cause when there is no reason, stop people from trying the vns as well as supporting the vns all in fear of something that may never happen. They can argue and troll and watch the two sides get wound up and fight but the innocent vns suffer.

I learned my lesson on listening to some of the posters on each side of the war. Their posts made me second guess trying really great vns. Now I make up my own mind.

watchy123

Dec 4, 2018
nevermind i found it, and why is everyone crying about NTR when the dev literally said the things you think you have seen are not what you think lol jheeze
Where was it? Having the same issue - I'm probably just too stupid or blind to see it.

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
That is beyond sad. If you have really been that burned by devs. The tag system does suck here, but I personally haven't seen a better one.

Yeah I'm definitely biased. Pro dev til they give me reason not to be. Why? Because they make the entertainment that I like and enjoy for free.

Incidents that the zealots cause when there is no reason, stop people from trying the vns as well as supporting the vns all in fear of something that may never happen. They can argue and troll and watch the two sides get wound up and fight but the innocent vns suffer.

I learned my lesson on listening to some of the posters on each side of the war. Their posts made me second guess trying really great vns. Now I make up my own mind.
So you complain about anti ntr fans being bias when you’re bias yourself? Do you not see how ridiculous that is? You’re no better than the people you scorn lol. F95 in a nutshell.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Who's arguing with the Dev? Why does asking questions and speculating equate to fighting or trolling? What are people supposed to do just play the game and go "thanks dev" ? People want to know what they are getting themselves into and what they're fapping to, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Telling people to go play something else because they have questions and concerns about certain content is ridiculous to me. You did the exact same thing in the Off The Record thread. People are going to discuss what games they played and discuss it fully, if that's not to your liking then simply mute the thread.
Yeah, it seems these days having a different opinion its considered trolling, the whole discussion was about the setup of the game and if it matches what the op claims the game its about. But apparently we have been trolling the dev and hating on his game who knew?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So you complain about anti ntr fans being bias when you’re bias yourself? Do you not see how ridiculous that is? You’re no better than the people you scorn lol. F95 in a nutshell.
I hate the zealots on each side of the ntr. Anti ntr zealots and the pro ntr zealots. I don't hate the fans of ntr nor the ones that hate ntr.

It's the ones that go into threads starting the verbal war. I believe everyone is biased about something or other. I have never hid that I am pro dev.

Last edited:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
And to think that all this could be avoided is what most irritates me.

seriously, sometimes I think game developers never read this forum to find out about this anti-NTR and pro-NTR generation. Because they read it and still do something like that, they are bullshit with their followers. NTR is a great audience divider and should be very well emphasized in any game whether there will be or N,

Because it is simple and I am sure he would have an audience (bigger or smaller) for his game if he focuses on his story without all this problem of NTR or not NTR. Just tell us "there won't be any kind of NTR (netorare), sharing or any other guy fucking one of the LI's" or "you can make all the prostitute girls and let the other guys fuck them whenever they want". ready would avoid all unnecessary discourse and annoying fights. But instead of that we have a "not everything it seems is", or "there is no NTR, but your mother is a bitch who fucks all the guys at school" (that’s what is implied so far) or "don’t worry, mom has NTR (Dev's view of NTR which is not the same for many of the guys who don't like NTR).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There is no NTR (Netorare) content nor is it planned for future updates.
However, there is cheating (Netori) involving the MC and married characters.

I personally don't know what else has to be said. Until the dev lies or goes against what they wrote in their own OP then I don't see any issue.

Oct 26, 2020
I hate the zealots on each side of the ntr. Anti ntr zealots and the pro ntr zealots. I don't hate the fans of ntr nor the ones that hate ntr.

It's the ones that go into threads starting the verbal war. I believe everyone is biased about something or other. I have never hid that I am pro dev.
But you're coming off as a zealot yourself, you literally just said you're pro Dev so it sounds like in your mind they can do no wrong.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Gotta adopt a "wait and see" approach.
Sure, there are some red flags but the game's quality is high and its got my interest piqued.
Either the developer will see the fan response and make adjustments or they will just stick with what they were planning and people will decide to either commit or jump ship. Right not its all in the hands of the developer, only time will tell.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
There is no NTR (Netorare) content nor is it planned for future updates.
However, there is cheating (Netori) involving the MC and married characters.

I personally don't know what else has to be said. Until the dev lies or goes against what they wrote in their own OP then I don't see any issue.
I don't know for you, but in my case, as I explained, I have to translate the whole game in order to play. So I don't want to waste time on that.

And as it has already been said, the game is going to a party of other guys fucking mom. Of course it hasn't been shown yet, it may or may not happen, but that's what it looks like. because I think you would agree with me if you came home and saw your wife walking into a bathroom with two guys and then locking the door, what would you think about that? you don't have to be a genius or be too paranoid to know where this is going.

So if it is that kind of content that the game will present us with, I would prefer that you make it very clear before I get involved in the plot of the game and waste my time translating a game that will only make me angry.

I don't want Dev to change his story, there are several other games out there with visions that I like, I can survive with them. But it is very simple to tell us at least that the mother is not the bitch that I leave implicit in the game.
This is making him lose, not me or any other guy who doesn't like that kind of thing.

So from my point of view, it would be good for both parties to make it clear what is happening about it as it is causing all this discussion, if he wants to leave a suspense about this fact, blz. but I think it will not be very good for his game, since many are already ignoring it.

But that’s just my opinion, it doesn’t matter much.

Last edited:

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
LISC-Fenriz LISC-MOODY

ok so i'm gonna be honestly blunt, the game would be top-shelf if not for the stupid/shitty and badly made supposedly "bestfriends" relationship between MC and Ron as it literally ruined the experience.
That plus MC always accepting defeat in every situations feel like playing a game where the goal is to always lose...

Both MC's and Ron's behaviors are at fault there, not just Ron's. Being bestfriends means sometimes slapping the common sense out of the other to make them realise what they are saying/doing is wrong.
Not only Ron being too annoying (you really pushed it too far i believe) but also MC always saying yes and accepting all the bullshit are not bestfriends behaviors. Just saying.

a game is supposed to be "fun" as in "enjoying to play" but "annoying" is the first and only feeling that persists throughout this episode1.
The only thing that kept me playing it to the end is the great/amazing art and models.

Now, amazing job if you customized the models yourself else epic choices there on buying those. The fact that they are all imperfectly beautiful, as in human beings, is a great plus and does great for immersion. (y)
The attention to details from head to toe in poses, lightings, expressions (although some look weird maybe, lol) and background scenes are exquisite.
The only negative is your use of dark spots in the "hidden objects" parts. it's not good if we have to rely on the mouse-over highlighting to find those. we should at least see part of the object or a glint of it or something like that.

Also great job on the NPCs' background stories (besides the "bestfriend" of course, lol). even if you never said anything about them, we can feel those NPCs have lived before our first game encounter with them. (y)
i'm saying this mostly regarding the naughty scenes as because of those background stories, hence already established relationships, we don't have to grind forever just to get there which a lot of games do and it doesn't make sense.

-

Overall, great potential there but it feels like a Kinetic Novel because a CYOA Visual Novel where choices are either watch the sex scene or don't watch the sex scene, is not really a CYOA Visual Novel. But then again, i didn't go through the "don't watch sex scene" all the way to check thoroughly if it would make a difference so my mistake if it actually has different consequences.
The only choice that made me feel that it will have consequences was the last choice ending episode1.

PS: my bad for the big chunk of text as i only post on games that feel unique. hopefully you read it and get good inputs from it. ;)
Hi xamendar,

I read your whole post (wall of text).

Tip - I've learned early that the -> spoiler tag -> is your friend when posting "novels", if you write long replies, as I usually do, when responding to games I've played.

:D

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
We don't know what is the meaning of NTR for the dev, for me if they have sex in the bathroom, while others don't consider that as NTR as we still aren't in a relationship, I consider that close to NTR and that would kill the game for me which is a shame as the renders looked quite good. So all I can do is put this on hold and the explanation on what happened on the bathroom would decide whether I'll play the game or not.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
But you're coming off as a zealot yourself, you literally just said you're pro Dev so it sounds like in your mind they can do no wrong.
I also stated UNTIL they LIE or betray or mislead among other offenses. I will not be pro dev if the dev doesn't deserve it. A zealot would be pro dev no matter what they do. Devs are humans but this dev hasn't done anything wrong yet...

I don't know for you, but in my case, as I explained, I have to translate the whole game in order to play. So I don't want to waste time on that.

And as it has already been said, the game is going to a party of other guys fucking mom. Of course it hasn't been shown yet, it may or may not happen, but that's what it looks like. because I think you would agree with me if you came home and saw your wife walking into a bathroom with two guys and then locking the door, what would you think about that? you don't have to be a genius or be too paranoid to know where this is going.

So if it is that kind of content that the game will present us with, I would prefer that you make it very clear before I get involved in the plot of the game and waste my time translating a game that will only make me angry.

I don't want Dev to change his story, there are several other games out there with visions that I like, I can survive with them. But it is very simple to tell us at least that the mother is not the bitch that I leave implicit in the game.
This is making him lose, not me or any other guy who doesn't like that kind of thing.

So from my point of view, it would be good for both parties to make it clear what is happening about it as it is causing all this discussion, if he wants to leave a suspense about this fact, blz. but I think it will not be very good for his game, since many are already ignoring it.

But that’s just my opinion, it doesn’t matter much.
Yeah I get it sucks having to wait. But I don't blame a dev for not wanting to give what happens in a story away either.

We don't know what is the meaning of NTR for the dev, for me if they have sex in the bathroom, while others don't consider that as NTR as we still aren't in a relationship, I consider that close to NTR and that would kill the game for me which is a shame as the renders looked quite good. So all I can do is put this on hold and the explanation on what happened on the bathroom would decide whether I'll play the game or not.
Exactly only time will tell. There is no reason to be fighting about it now as ntr, no matter the definition, which may not even ever happen in this vn.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Dev has a story to tell. Some of the best graphics and animations around. Pretty decent story.. Just a gem in the making. Easy to see the talent that this duo possess. If they had gone A.O.A. Academy or Being a DIK and appealed to that audience then this thread would be steamrolling along like a runaway freight train.. but since they choice a different route we have a few who are kicking it a bit. Not saying they are right or wrong but every game can't be about college and that life. (although if this team were to tackle that genre.. WOW)

Just a well crafted game in progress with work on level(to me) with something like 'City of Broken Dreamers' Maybe not the dialog.. but everything else is spot on.

Reactions: VNwhiteknight

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Why even let yourselves get this annoyed or paranoid by all of this lmao, if you dont like a game that is showing people go in a locked room then dont play it... No one is forced to play. The dev answered everything without spoiling and they still not happy.. Its kinda weird tbh.. I for one am not into NTR but ill play the next episode and see for myself.. If the dev lied then i wont play his games again lol its simple tbh.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Does anyone have the incest patch? All 3 link on the lewdpatcher or removed or failed
Download the mega, it will say 0 B, that's okay. Just drop it in the game folder. The game is set up for incest but just needs the trigger I guess. That is how the developer explained it to me.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes