stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
DEV already said no ntr but this game has a ntr set up thats why everybody is confused
the dev of reload also said NTR is avoidable on his game but it isn't. Until the dev or the game explained what really happened in the bathroom and basement I would put this game on hold. My experiences of this site led me to believe the ramblings of a 5-year-old more than what devs say.

Last edited:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
No ntr but its implied? Was looking forward to this game because of the no NTR. I guess I'll wait for the next chapters or an explanation else it might just piss me off or cuck myself due to these promises promises
the problem is about a possible "NTR".
for many it is not NTR, since you are not in a loving relationship yet with this LI. But the NTR haters (like me) can't stand any other dick getting close to our LI's (especially "our mommy"), either before or after a relationship.

Due to Dev reporting that there is no NTR, it has attracted a lot of anti-NTR fans. but there are some things that don’t quite match the content proposed by Dev. And the guys who played, came across this and now there’s this giant discussion because Dev doesn’t position himself with an explanatory answer about it. causing many to have already crucified him for putting an "implicit NTR", then others like me who haven't tested it yet and are already afraid, but still wait to draw a conclusion from playing or not.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
the dev of reload also said NTR is avoidable on his game but it isn't. Until the dev or the game explained what really happened in the bathroom and basement I would put this game on hold. My experiences of this site led me to believe the ramblings of a 5-year-old is more than what devs say.
That logic is sad. Several posters here are idiot kink shaming trash but by your logic that makes everyone guilty of it (til proven otherwise). Such a bleak way to be.

Logic like that is one of the many things wrong with the world. Some doesn't mean all. Such a sad way to look at things...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
for many it is not NTR, since you are not in a loving relationship yet with this LI. But the NTR haters (like me) can't stand any other dick getting close to our LI's (especially "our mommy"), either before or after a relationship.

Due to Dev reporting that there is no NTR, it has attracted a lot of anti-NTR fans. but there are some things that don’t quite match the content proposed by Dev. And the guys who played, came across this and now there’s this giant discussion because Dev doesn’t position himself with an explanatory answer about it. causing many to have already crucified him for putting an "implicit NTR", then others like me who haven't tested it yet and are already afraid, but still wait to draw a conclusion from playing or not.
It is sad how some of the anti ntr posters use fear to stir up a war even when there is nothing here to fight over and may never be.

Both sides of this war are annoying and derail, misinform and cause a lot of bs just to see posters argue and act. It's a vicious cycle that I really wish would end.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Gate keeping other's gate keeping brilliant.

You can suggest alternatives to fighting with a dev and trolling. This is a forum. You can block any posters as well. But as long as the posts are on topic they are allowed. Even if it's posts asking not to start a ntr war of fear of what might happen.
Who's arguing with the Dev? Why does asking questions and speculating equate to fighting or trolling? What are people supposed to do just play the game and go "thanks dev" ? People want to know what they are getting themselves into and what they're fapping to, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Telling people to go play something else because they have questions and concerns about certain content is ridiculous to me. You did the exact same thing in the Off The Record thread. People are going to discuss what games they played and discuss it fully, if that's not to your liking then simply mute the thread.

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
That logic is sad. Several posters here are idiot kink shaming trash but by your logic that makes everyone guilty of it (til proven otherwise). Such a bleak way to be.

Logic like that is one of the many things wrong with the world. Some doesn't mean all. Such a sad way to look at things...
So my logic is the wrong thing not the people that say one thing and do the other? Ok then it maybe flawed to you but it worked for me. It's pretty obvious that I'm anti ntr but I have no problem with people that enjoy it, I have problems with devs say one thing and do the other, but fine be it as it may I'm the bad guy, I'm flawed but at least I'm honest about it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Who's arguing with the Dev? Why does asking questions and speculating equate to fighting or trolling? What are people supposed to do just play the game and go "thanks dev" ? People want to know what they are getting themselves into and what they're fapping to, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Telling people to go play something else because they have questions and concerns about certain content is ridiculous to me. You did the exact same thing in the Off The Record thread. People are going to discuss what games they played and discuss it fully, if that's not to your liking then simply mute the thread.
If you don't want to read the posts that I'm referring too then that's fine. I am discussing the vn, not something that isn't even in the vn.

To paraphrase your own words...
"People are going to discuss what games they played and discuss it fully, if that's not to your liking then simply" block me.

Rituf

May 4, 2017
So my logic is the wrong thing not the people that say one thing and do the other? Ok then it maybe flawed to you but it worked for me. It's pretty obvious that I'm anti ntr but I have no problem with people that enjoy it, I have problems with devs say one thing and do the other, but fine be it as it may I'm the bad guy, I'm flawed but at least I'm honest about it.
This dude acts the same on all topics. He's trying to be dev's lawyer and imply that only his vision matters.

It is a topic for us to give feedback on the game, whether it has a certain type of content or not is a dev option. However, they have to be clear with the public, they say one thing, but what is implied in the game is another.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Your logic about trusting 5 year old more than devs because of a couple of horrible experiences. Don't let the bad taint the good. Not every dev wants to hurt their audience. I don't think your a bad guy nor do I have a problem with your tastes.

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021

we are pretty much the same. As I said, this is one of the reasons this game is put on hold for me, if the "mother" is fcking those in the bathroom and basement, it's done for me. I personally don't like to be in a relationship with a whore, and by whore I only mean those that fuck anybody. LIs having a past relationship and them having sex in that relationship is fine by me. Whoring themselves is not for me, but might be for somebody else.

Reactions: pappypop and cib64

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This dude acts the same on all topics. He's trying to be dev's lawyer and imply that only his vision matters.

It is a topic for us to give feedback on the game, whether it has a certain type of content or not is a dev option. However, they have to be clear with the public, they say one thing, but what is implied is another.
I don't think you are using imply or implied right:)

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
Your logic about trusting 5 year old more than devs because of a couple of horrible experiences. Don't let the bad taint the good. Not every dev wants to hurt their audience. I don't think your a bad guy nor do I have a problem with your tastes.
I really wish that I can trust what the devs say and believe that they don't want to hurt their audience, but I can't I'm past that. In fact, I enjoy and support various devs, but I also have a fair share of mishaps and instances where I can't even trust the tags put on this forum. I wish I can be optimistic but my experiences with devs tell me otherwise

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
Nothing worse than someone who’s bias but tries to come off as a voice of reason lol

Reactions: Tragic Princess
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes