Apr 14, 2021
I gave it a shot, but ultimately this game has far too many red flags for my liking.

1. The entire storyline so far revolves around Blackmail, which cause Mc to commit various crimes all while being jerked around by so low level thug. You forced into stealing your mom's panties for his own amusement, forced into an unavoidable sex scene with your "best friends" Hotwife mom and closet cuck of a father. There's absolutely no control as a player, might as well be a kinetic novel.

2. I know the Devs said there's no netorare, only netori but the vibes and presence was everywhere doing this game. As if blackmail wasn't bad enough we have a slutty mom (Linda MC like) who flashes your supposedly best friend in the opening 5 mins, and may or may not have a scandal involving students. Now should she be some nun? of course not, but I've seen this story before. She's also happens to be married to some, unattractive, fat, hairy oaf(Sounds familiar) who might have a sharing fetish as well.

3. We have a "best friend" who's a pain in the ass, a down right nuisance who drags Mc into his bullshit, which is also unavoidable btw. Their dialogue together was annoying to me, for a good part of the first release Mc is arguing with this guy, it's just a weird setup. He's constantly lusting over your Mom and Sister, which is cringe and he practically saw both of them nude by the time the update is over. He did with your sister at least.

4. There's UNAVOIDABLE voyeurism, which kills it for me. I have no interest in watching others fuck and never will, so the fact that you have to worry about scenes like that popping up, or whether your potential love interests are whores or fucking your randoms is a pain.

Hard pass for me, but good luck to the Devs.
Since you wrote so long a review, you got emotionally involved with the storyline, perhaps to places that were uncomfortable to you, but artists never have to care for those that don't like the art. At the end of the day, Patreon creates the conditions for new type of audiences that make this type of games possible. If this isn't for you, then that's obviously their loss, but the dynamics are such that again, artists don't have to care about bad reviews only about strong supporters. Now, here I'm with you that there are probably games I would prefer to support financially. That is after all no shortage of options in that regard.

Apr 14, 2021
And didn't read the storyline, just created my own narrative from a random sequence of events. :love::giggle:

Edit: I'll ignore [VN] [Ren'Py] tags here on F95zone. Because when I notice how I interact with these types of games, what is said doesn't actually capture my intrest at all.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I gave it a shot, but ultimately this game has far too many red flags for my liking.

1. The entire storyline so far revolves around Blackmail, which cause Mc to commit various crimes all while being jerked around by so low level thug. You forced into stealing your mom's panties for his own amusement, forced into an unavoidable sex scene with your "best friends" Hotwife mom and closet cuck of a father. There's absolutely no control as a player, might as well be a kinetic novel.

2. I know the Devs said there's no netorare, only netori but the vibes and presence was everywhere doing this game. As if blackmail wasn't bad enough we have a slutty mom (Linda MC like) who flashes your supposedly best friend in the opening 5 mins, and may or may not have a scandal involving students. Now should she be some nun? of course not, but I've seen this story before. She's also happens to be married to some, unattractive, fat, hairy oaf(Sounds familiar) who might have a sharing fetish as well.

3. We have a "best friend" who's a pain in the ass, a down right nuisance who drags Mc into his bullshit, which is also unavoidable btw. Their dialogue together was annoying to me, for a good part of the first release Mc is arguing with this guy, it's just a weird setup. He's constantly lusting over your Mom and Sister, which is cringe and he practically saw both of them nude by the time the update is over. He did with your sister at least.

4. There's UNAVOIDABLE voyeurism, which kills it for me. I have no interest in watching others fuck and never will, so the fact that you have to worry about scenes like that popping up, or whether your potential love interests are whores or fucking your randoms is a pain.

Hard pass for me, but good luck to the Devs.
Just imagine having all those red flags and netorare is not even planned :LOL:
I will wait to see what the dev says about the "landlady" with 2 guys in the bathroom and the basement guy thing but I don't really see how will the dev save the game from that, I mean people are not so gullible to believe nothing happens like the "mc" does in the game lol

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
is the background music motherlover by the lonely island? Why do i know the instrumental to that song so well?
There's a few famous tunes in this game, including one that was also used (a lot!) in Kerbal Space Program. I think the one from KSP is public domain though, or part of some pack with affordable music with full permissions for developers (meaning they can freely distribute it as part of a game or as background music in a youtube video or whatever product, but not distribute it "as is" or as part of another generic collection of full per music)

Apr 14, 2021
Just imagine having all those red flags and netorare is not even planned :LOL:
I will wait to see what the dev says about the "landlady" with 2 guys in the bathroom and the basement guy thing but I don't really see how will the dev save the game from that, I mean people are not so gullible to believe nothing happens like the "mc" does in the game lol
Please note, that the mc's landlady and biology teacher is NOT his mom. I don't know why people assume this just because they are close, as friends since mc was an unsexual child. The whole point of the game is a child that becomes aware of the dimensions of sex, power and violence, which is about adulthood. This transition is a narrative about pathos, passion and not mythological that is to say what one tells small children and sometimes even adults because they cannot handle reality. To make this type of narrative logical is impossible. This whole, "tell me everything in your life" thing is pathetic, seriously. Of course, narratives about pathos is what the Bibel would call "evil". But who said that the Judeo-Christian world, is the only world that makes sense?

Edit: A facepalm is the physical of placing one's hand across one's face or lowering one's face into one's hand or hands, covering or closing one's eyes. The gesture is often exaggerated by giving the motion more force and making a slapping noise when the hand comes in contact with the face. The gesture is as a display of , , , , , , , , , or incredulous disbelief.

Last edited:

Gaele

Jul 14, 2017
Here is the Italian translation
of Life in Santa County [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Life in Santa County [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.
Bad translation. "Campione mattutino"? "Miele mattutino"? This was translated by google translate. Sorry, but there are a lot of mistakes. ("Campione mattutino" -> Buongiorno Campione) ("Miele mattutino -> Buongiorno Tesoro")

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
MC's mom/landlady locked herself on the toilet with two students (the key here is she decides to lock the door when she could lead the door open and manage to watch they clean the toilet, she'll probably have her fuckfest involving these two and the only thing is that the MC cannot watch and even that meets to interpretation because it can't be seen. MC peeks on the scene because he suspects that something's off, he couldn't be that naïve being a horny student and he proved yet he ain't a prude (if peeking, he had have seen how the students and his mom/landlady move out of focus -even when he doesn't see nothing more-, that'll be currently a NTR situation without any doubt).. Anyway, in my opinion, NTR is something to consider only when the MC and his LI have a love relationship/sexual relationship and it's formal and in this case doesn't seem to be yet..

Expecting that every Karen's intercourse on the future doesn't involve her husband watching, not anymore..

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2021
Actually, a better translation would be matriarch, if we look at it as anthropologists. The emphasis on "female domination" makes this likely.

Singular and Plural .png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Two teachers.png

MC's mom/landlady locked herself on the toilet with two students (the key here is she decides to lock the door when she could lead the door open and manage to watch they clean the toilet, she'll probably have her fuckfest involving these two and the only thing is that the MC cannot watch and even that meets to interpretation because it can't be seen. MC peeks on the scene because he suspects that something's off, he couldn't be that naïve being a horny student and he proved yet he ain't a prude (if peeking, he had have seen how the students and his mom/landlady move out of focus -even when he doesn't see nothing more-, that'll be currently a NTR situation without any doubt).. Anyway, in my opinion, NTR is something to consider only when the MC and his LI have a love relationship/sexual relationship and it's formal and in this case doesn't seem to be yet..

Expecting that every Karen's intercourse on the future doesn't involve his husband watching, not anymore..

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
So far im interested because it's not another same ol incest game where MC does nothing, 10/10 girls around him younger or more mature never seen a dick or ever seen with a man fairy tales scenarios and usually are total prudes for 1 year of development.

It's funny how on this forum now almost every game that doesn't follow the same ol popular game types or scenarios always bring so much controversy.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Fuck it better to drop this game for me then, seem like is one of those devs that says no ntr yet have all the Li's fucking around other guys and like Knights say's is not technically ntr until the mc becomes official with them.......... (n)
Yeah if this is the case I think I will probably drop the game too. I don't really need all the characters in these games to be "pure", I don't care if they had relationships in the past and stuff like that. But when one of the main love interests is just fucking around with other dudes it's a huge turn off for me, I know it's technically not ntr, but it still sucks. I asked about this on discord but I don't really expect an answer because that would involve spoilers for future updates.

Edit: One of the devs answered but he basically said for us to wait and see.

Last edited:

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
i enter alarm password and then what? i can only roam around the house and cant progress

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's only fair that Ron fuck MC's mom, for make it even!
I'm a lover of sharing/cuckold games, but i must say that this game is amazing, and the cuckold scene (netori) with Phil and Ron's mom is very exciting.
The best scene would be MC and Ron swap their moms each other, with their respective husbands watching and enjoying it!

xamendar

Apr 24, 2017
i enter alarm password and then what? i can only roam around the house and cant progress
LOL yeah the darkness in the renders are badly made so you can't see shit even if you turn your own lights off while playing at night. check under the bed. ;)

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes