gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Ugh, devs trying to get clever with menus and shortcuts rather than sticking with the defaults. S brings up the save menu instead of taking a screen grab, so I'll just note that white text on light backgrounds really doesn't work.

Reactions: MadCore

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I hope this game does not have inevitable NTR, this shit has been ruining good games recently.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Just finished the playthough and WoW I loved it!!
Couple of small snags that I wasn't particularly fond off but that goes against the story and it's just more of a personal preference and how I would deal with these situations in real life if I was ever stupid enough to find myself in the situation of the mc :ROFLMAO: Some more choices in regards to if we want a certain sexual interaction with the female char's would have been nice too especially for some of the fetish scenes!!
Ron for instance.. well what can I say about Ron, well he is just a complete and utter moron and on many occasions I just wanted to punch him and tell him to go get fucked lol, But I get how he is used to progress the story even if my instincts scream to tell him to deal with his shit by himself from the very beginning, I just get this vibe he would sell you off for the chance of a whiff of pussy!!
The Mc seriously needs to grow a set of balls, but was good to see he finally flipped towards the end there

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great renders, beautiful looking characters and fantastic animations with a nice amount of content for the first release.
Look forward to seeing how the game progresses dev and the best of luck to you.

Apr 14, 2021

Just finished the playthough and WoW I loved it!!
Couple of small snags that I wasn't particularly fond off but that goes against the story and it's just more of a personal preference and how I would deal with these situations in real life if I was ever stupid enough to find myself in the situation of the mc :ROFLMAO: Some more choices in regards to if we want a certain sexual interaction with the female char's would have been nice too especially for some of the fetish scenes!!
Ron for instance.. well what can I say about Ron, well he is just a complete and utter moron and on many occasions I just wanted to punch him and tell him to go get fucked lol, But I get how he is used to progress the story even if my instincts scream to tell him to deal with his shit by himself from the very beginning, I just get this vibe he would sell you off for the chance of a whiff of pussy!!
The Mc seriously needs to grow a set of balls, but was good to see he finally flipped towards the end there

Great renders, beautiful looking characters and fantastic animations with a nice amount of content for the first release.
Look forward to seeing how the game progresses dev and the best of luck to you.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
maybe it's not a harem, even though I like the harem, I wouldn't mind, I just don't like the NTR and bestiality anyway!
Yeah I agree. I guess I'll give it a shot after all and than wait and see if it turns into a harem game. None the less thanks for your quick replies.

Reactions: Red88

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Try the College Kings game, it's not a harem, it's a girl or the other, if you try to catch them all in the end, you'll lose one or both!
Yeah thanks for the recommending but I know lol. I'm a patreon of Undergrad Steve. But thanks again man I appreciate it.

Reactions: Red88
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes