SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Ok, who is Charlotte? Based on the conversations she could be a family member, aunt/cousin. Maybe it was mentioned but I don't remember.

Is it possible to do a "perfect" play on this game? Like getting all the scenes/options in one playthrough. Or you have to choose between what you want and miss some content
I realized that there are a lot of scenes I missed because of insufficient points or past bad choices. I'm planning to restart the game from the start and wanted to know this.

Thanks in adavance.

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Ok, who is Charlotte? Based on the conversations she could be a family member, aunt/cousin. Maybe it was mentioned but I don't remember.

Is it possible to do a "perfect" play on this game? Like getting all the scenes/options in one playthrough. Or you have to choose between what you want and miss some content
I realized that there are a lot of scenes I missed because of insufficient points or past bad choices. I'm planning to restart the game from the start and wanted to know this.

Thanks in adavance.
I think you have to play the game at least twice to see everything since its split between charisma and intimidation paths and you cant have enough points in both to see everything(unless you cheat)

Reactions: SpecterX

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are all animations missing, that much was told.
So hot scenes are lacking as animation frames have not yet been put in this game version.

• Coded from scratch.
  • The interface has changed.
  • Renpy version has been upgraded.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A lot of coding changed in this game .. all of it to be precise ... saves you m ight have with obsolete variables
will result in errors you might be able to skip or they will kill your game.

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Most likely it's an early release of 0.5.0 that doesn't have animations that released only for Windows and Linux. They will probably release a version with animations for all three platforms in the not too distant future.

As you can see, the Mac version is still on 0.4.3
lmao no reason for me to download now then

May 27, 2020
Life in Santa County [v0.5.0] [Bold Bash Studios]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -
ANONFILES ( / )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mmm i dont know if its just me the animations are NO existent and some images to, maybe its my computer

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So what is the selling point of this game? From what I've seen from the beggining and reviews and description it seems like another cookie-cuter incest game, is there anything good on this one besides the graphics?

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I know this version we have here is some sort of Beta, Pre-release version, so many of the new animations are not included (you can see the placeholders in many spots)

There's a weird bug though where many images are missing (All the massage images titlled "SAM_xxxx" are missing in the game, but they are present in the /image folder. I'm a noob with Ren'py, but I thought the game was supposed to parse them there, if they are present.

Also, later in this update, I've noticed an issue where the images first show up as not present (text on bottom of the screen with a checkerboard transparent background) but then the image loads in... sort of like some sort of lag.

I'm wondering if the fact that the DEV switched all the images to webp at the same time he upgraded his core Ren'py version is causing some issues.

crukko22

Apr 15, 2019
A bug fix patch was released this morning. Is there anyone to leak it? Also, a Mac version would be nice.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this a ALPHA release? lots of images missing, like short animation where it should be two images then one image is missing...also several scenes that should be animated instead say *animated* but it is never animated

3.90 star(s) 185 Votes