Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok so after I got everything working correctly, I didnt make it past day two before deleting it. I dont like the Ron character. He is annoying and the MC is just a pussy without an ounce of back bone. I dont like the terribly limited choices and although normally that wouldn't bother me, the story is in terrible need of more choices, especially if the MC is going to be this impudent little pussy. I may re-visit it at some point but so far, I fail to see how it is getting 4 stars.
It does get better and in some places it has some really good moments.

There's some stuff with one of the LI's, Camelia, that's quite good. I'm more of a romance girl so the scenes with her I enjoyed.

Granted it isn't the best and with the quality of writing in some games being quite high I did have issues with the MC and certain scenes (like I mentioned in a post earlier, overdone tropes).

That being said, the renders are really well done and some of the LI's have potential so if the writing keeps improving I do think it has potential.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
It does get better and in some places it has some really good moments.

There's some stuff with one of the LI's, Camelia, that's quite good. I'm more of a romance girl so the scenes with her I enjoyed.

Granted it isn't the best and with the quality of writing in some games being quite high I did have issues with the MC and certain scenes (like I mentioned in a post earlier, overdone tropes).

That being said, the renders are really well done and some of the LI's have potential so if the writing keeps improving I do think it has potential.
I hope you are right.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Ok so after I got everything working correctly, I didnt make it past day two before deleting it. I dont like the Ron character. He is annoying and the MC is just a pussy without an ounce of back bone. I dont like the terribly limited choices and although normally that wouldn't bother me, the story is in terrible need of more choices, especially if the MC is going to be this impudent little pussy. I may re-visit it at some point but so far, I fail to see how it is getting 4 stars.
The game opens up to be a more sandbox-style eventually, it just has a really long intro you have to sit through first that introduces all the characters, so that's one of your problems addressed. If not getting to murder Ron is a dealbreaker for you, though, then yeah.

(What I don't understand, though, is the "the MC is a pussy" complaints, I see it all the time for lots of different games and I'm not sure what people making it want instead? Unless you're writing a story with a blank slate self-insert protagonist with no internality at all, any protagonist is going to have doubts, fears, and hesitation. They're going to fail repeatedly at everything they do and constantly get stomped on by the world around them. That's just a necessary component of good storytelling. If you try to not do this, and write a protagonist who's an invincible murder machine who never loses and never feels anything except for battle-lust and lust-lust, the result is inevitably actually very boring and uninteresting. Even Goku is always bloody and broken by the villain before his eventual victory against the main antagonist of the arc.)

(I think the real complaint that they're making, is, "this character is not a satisfying self-insert fantasy to me." And, fair enough, but most stories aren't actually trying to do that? They aren't trying to make a protagonist who's a cool person you wish you could be.)

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
(What I don't understand, though, is the "the MC is a pussy" complaints, I see it all the time for lots of different games and I'm not sure what people making it want instead? Unless you're writing a story with a blank slate self-insert protagonist with no internality at all, any protagonist is going to have doubts, fears, and hesitation. They're going to fail repeatedly at everything they do and constantly get stomped on by the world around them. That's just a necessary component of good storytelling. If you try to not do this, and write a protagonist who's an invincible murder machine who never loses and never feels anything except for battle-lust and lust-lust, the result is inevitably actually very boring and uninteresting. Even Goku is always bloody and broken by the villain before his eventual victory against the main antagonist of the arc.)

(I think the real complaint that they're making, is, "this character is not a satisfying self-insert fantasy to me." And, fair enough, but most stories aren't actually trying to do that? They aren't trying to make a protagonist who's a cool person you wish you could be.)
What, so you either make the MC a pussy or an "invincible murder machine", there's no inbetween? The MC should have just been a normal guy from the start because the change in personality he has is so radical. Let's be honest, the prologue feels like the beginning of an NTR game. Dave makes the MC his bitch boy and forces him to steal his own mother's panties. I mean, come on...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes, the prologue is pure bullying aushwitz style: MC does anything and everything for the villain
who does anything and everything to the MC. Nobody matters to MC but the villain: not his family, not his friends, not his peers, not any of the people he likes or should respects. MC disses everyone to get praised
by the bully.
This is all explained by the bully himself, because like any villain, he can do and say anyhting without
reprimand.
To the bully, he dies deep in pussy, so no, he was not defeated, he got nothing coming to him,
any number of his many blackmail + cuck + beat + rape victims could have finally gotten to him.
the MC is a pussy
before his eventual victory
Dave makes the MC his bitch boy
Goku fights adversion head on, shows his love for his friends, has ideals and has a path to success.

On the other hand, MC turning into Dave is believable about turning this into bronx story.

Reactions: verzauberung

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022

Hi guys. Beta testing has started. The goal is to take a very short time. We hope that there will be no time-consuming errors so that it will be finished as soon as possible. The update will be released the day after the beta test ends.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes