• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Yup. I'm all in for sharing the previews, special renders and dev logs once they are published so these guys could maybe get some extra movement to their Patreon, but I'm not gonna leak it.

Unless anyone else doesn't do it within the next week, then I might have to. :Kappa:
I get it.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
I mean it certainly is a good update, but the missing animations in the first version really are hurting the hot scenes so they are not as good as they are with the animations. So the version with animations that comes next week will be way more satisfying than this one.

Please let me know if there's any Hana content
No luck with that.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Reading the reviews. And i got a lot of mixed views of the game. kinda confusing. Some say MC is a weak beta and some say he is not. Some say it is bad MC bad Dialog and spme say great MC and good story. I some people say it is only bad prologe in the first 20-30 min then it gets good. So i'm asking does it really get better after first 30 min? I really don't like beta MCs I don't want to play a wimpy beta MC.

Nov 26, 2021
Reading the reviews. And i got a lot of mixed views of the game. kinda confusing. Some say MC is a weak beta and some say he is not. Some say it is bad MC bad Dialog and spme say great MC and good story. I some people say it is only bad prologe in the first 20-30 min then it gets good. So i'm asking does it really get better after first 30 min? I really don't like beta MCs I don't want to play a wimpy beta MC.
My opinion, try yourself, from what I've played yes the mc can come off as a little wimpy to begin with but the story is slowly progressing into him being more assertive, more dominant and I'm just assuming here but the mc will be a big player in the city later, the dialogue is a little cringe in moments and there is some questionable content from my pov like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but overall it's a decent VN, also it looks like it will have major split pathing later so use the mod if you want to get most of the scenes in one playthrough

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Also wanted to ask. Some were saying Some of the Lis are sluts. Like the mom and sis. is that true. I'm not into the slutty li thats been whoring around with multiple men. They ain't gotta be virgins lol but i don't want no slut either.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is in the prison of angels: Morgan freeman is the voice in your head keeping you level,
while ”the sisters” are railing you hard and consistently thorughout your years in the hole.
MC is a clueless young adult taken into the gutter by his so called best friend and the bully
of that friend who starts bullying MC also. That is kinetic. We can only watch and wait it out.

Then after that prologue, the game starts and MC can become the bully or keep
guessing about what does this hottie do, or that hottie, or the next.

Granted, the faster action scenes are given to the bad boy path,
so ramp up the renegade points.

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Also wanted to ask. Some were saying Some of the Lis are sluts. Like the mom and sis. is that true. I'm not into the slutty li thats been whoring around with multiple men. They ain't gotta be virgins lol but i don't want no slut either.
Nope, actually far from sluts. Well, if you don't count them being sluts towards MC.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
It seems that I am not the only one who had some doubts about MC's behavior and weakness of his character at the beginning of the game,I stopped after the cafe scene wanted to check what kind of game this game is , But seeing the transformation that happened to MC was good. Many games forget to do that I like what MC turned into.
Picsart_22-08-19_17-52-12-368.jpg

3.90 star(s) 184 Votes