pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
This game for me was already in the TOP3 for the development of history, character and interrelations and the desire of all, or most, INCEST, mainly between son and mother or hot stepmother, But the chronic blindness for money that should be a consequence of a job or put to lose. I say because it has better games, graphically, script and character, visually attractive more interesting. Life in Santa County is becoming outdated, obsolete and should be deleted. There will be a lot of anticipation for the new update and a lot of disappointment. Unfortunately. Another good latrine game.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
hope we not meed to wait more than 3 days
We will see.Moody said last month that the beta test is planned for 7 days,will it be shortened so that the 5th will not be delayed? maybe otherwise we will have it 3 days later than planned and tbh for me a few days more are now after all this time not really bad. Yes it is right that this update is long overdue but like i said a few days more are doing nothing.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
This game for me was already in the TOP3 for the development of history, character and interrelations and the desire of all, or most, INCEST, mainly between son and mother or hot stepmother, But the chronic blindness for money that should be a consequence of a job or put to lose. I say because it has better games, graphically, script and character, visually attractive more interesting. Life in Santa County is becoming outdated, obsolete and should be deleted. There will be a lot of anticipation for the new update and a lot of disappointment. Unfortunately. Another good latrine game.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
atlest gv us mom sex scene?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
maybe tommorrow update will release?or another excuse for delay?
We will see.Moody said last month that the beta test is planned for 7 days,will it be shortened so that the 5th will not be delayed? maybe otherwise we will have it 3 days later than planned and tbh for me a few days more are now after all this time not really bad. Yes it is right that this update is long overdue but like i said a few days more are doing nothing.

Reactions: luckyking01
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes