m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Is there a mod that adds a dark background to the dialog box?
I'm trying to play on my phone, but because sometimes the white letters blend into the white background, it's impossible to read the text at all.

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
There is another update coming in the upcoming week that adds more animations, and fixes bugs as well.
This bug isn't in the latest update though. This bug has been around since 0.6.1 I guess. I downloaded the latest version and this bug is still there.

Also, it's impossible to go down on Lauren without using cheats.

Reactions: PickleSteve

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This bug isn't in the latest update though. This bug has been around since 0.6.1 I guess. I downloaded the latest version and this bug is still there.

Also, it's impossible to go down on Lauren without using cheats.
Sounds about like the only option then is to use cheats/mods or report it on their Discord, that is if anyone even bothered to report it. Who knows, some dev's take feedback here, some don't.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It's unbelievable how big the difference in content is between the two roads....I'm waiting for the final update. (y)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is this full version? the one with animations ?
remember this one to release no animation releases as well

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
the sex scenes, altough intense in both paths, lacks of choices and "kinkiness". for example, the sex with Ron's mom in the earlier chapters was way more various and "ticked all the boxes" ( you had doggy, bj, footjob, anal, vaginal, missionary, side and the list goes on and on). something that quite frankly i would have expected the DEV would deliver in a similar manner for the first time with THE MAIN LIS. i dont know, to me i cant unnotice that it lacks something... anyway the quality is still there.

nagi291

Apr 23, 2018
the sex scenes, altough intense in both paths, lacks of choices and "kinkiness". for example, the sex with Ron's mom in the earlier chapters was way more various and "ticked all the boxes" ( you had doggy, bj, footjob, anal, vaginal, missionary, side and the list goes on and on). something that quite frankly i would have expected the DEV would deliver in a similar manner for the first time with THE MAIN LIS. i dont know, to me i cant unnotice that it lacks something... anyway the quality is still there.
Dude I know right? Like how did Rons mom get more options than Lauren? Not even a footjob? Eventhough she is teasing MC with them like 24/7? Update is definitely 9/10. It wouldnt take much to make it 10/10. But I highly doubit it that the dev will add more positions/fetishes into those scenes coming next week...

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
Dude I know right? Like how did Rons mom get more options than Lauren? Not even a footjob? Eventhough she is teasing MC with them like 24/7? Update is definitely 9/10. It wouldnt take much to make it 10/10. But I highly doubit it that the dev will add more positions/fetishes into those scenes coming next week...
100% agree. foot fetish teasing during all the update ( one of the main theme of the game, no doubt about it) and not even one scene where it get in the action like it deserves. In the previous update Lauren used to mumble about how she knows MC likes her feet and how she loves it even more ( see when she said she always wait to get them massaged on the couch, or even the the action under table at dinner when she cant wait to give him footjob "to see it beteween her feet") the dev create that kind of fetish tension during all the game and now...?? i dont know..i was hoping to have her to beg him to suck her toes while sex or even better to ride him with feet on his chest and face or something like that hahhaah :D i dont know, i was expecting something more than just a regular fuck, honestly. and even worse, god only knows when ( and IF) the dev could include something like that with Lauren now that her long awaited update has just gone.

Reactions: jdsgaara

nagi291

Apr 23, 2018
100% agree. foot fetish teasing during all the update ( one of the main theme of the game, no doubt about it) and not even one scene where it get in the action like it deserves. In the previous update Lauren used to mumble about how she knows MC likes her feet and how she loves it even more ( see when she said she always wait to get them massaged on the couch, or even the the action under table at dinner when she cant wait to give him footjob "to see it beteween her feet") the dev create that kind of fetish tension during all the game and now...?? i dont know..i was hoping to have her to beg him to suck her toes while sex or even better to ride him with feet on his chest and face or something like that hahhaah :D i dont know, i was expecting something more than just a regular fuck, honestly. and even worse, god only knows when ( and IF) the dev could include something like that with Lauren now that her long awaited update has just gone.
U hit the nail on the head dude. Like both paths romantic one and the rough one (idk the official name lol). In romantic one she is in control so that is perfect opportunity to make MC her foot bitch and the other path she asks him if he wants to fuck her feet. MC is like "hur durr maybe later". like WAT???? dont make me get started on the fact that Lauren is wearing entire time those sexy stockings. All for nothing....
I am full on copium mode right now that he will add something next week. Cause the reality of seeing MC get proper fj in like 2 years is too much to bear right now :D

• Haha
Reactions: anatarash
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes