FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Who is Charotte? It tells me to talk to Charotte in the house but I am not finding her. Lauren(mom) and Aunt are there, also Sophie and Iris the sister. But I can't find Charotte anywhere?

She isn't even in phone contacts, so I am bit at a loss here.

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Okay I found it. I didn't notice the ceiling hatch for some reason in the hallway with the doors.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, could someone forward me gallery unlocker through private message. I have troubles with downloading due to local Russian restrictions.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guys, could someone forward me gallery unlocker through private message. I have troubles with downloading due to local Russian restrictions.
Wut? It's attached on the forum, you're browsing this site, the unlocker is on this site, it's not on some outside host, you should have no issue right clicking "save-as".

HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018
great update! I will give 9/10. only thing that needs improvement is dialogue(also a problem to the whole game).

btw I was wondering who's older, Lauren or Chloe?

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
I found a bug

"Fuck Sophie live.":
$ liscp(2)
$ sophiept += 2
$ smlcsophiefuckstrem = True

the flag 'smlcsophiefuckstrem' is never used. The variable which is used later is 'smlcsophiefuckstream'. The initial flag set was wrong.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I found a bug

"Fuck Sophie live.":
$ liscp(2)
$ sophiept += 2
$ smlcsophiefuckstrem = True

the flag 'smlcsophiefuckstrem' is never used. The variable which is used later is 'smlcsophiefuckstream'. The initial flag set was wrong.
There is another update coming in the upcoming week that adds more animations, and fixes bugs as well.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Man I wish there was an option to completely ditch Lauren. I hate it when VN's force relationships without any option to opt-out
Lauren and the MC have a relationship that is central to the story. Lauren is the primary reason I enjoy this story and I like the tension the relationship creates.

If there was a 'Lauren is just a distant mother figure' version of this AVN - it would be a very different AVN with a lot fewer supporters.

Like it or not, we are all getting this here for free and the dev's paying supporters are rightfully driving the train on this.

If they did not want and support the kind of relationship Lauren and the MC are developing, they'd vote by taking their $ elsewhere.

Reactions: maradona6666

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
surprisingly short update... no sis scene :HideThePain:
I think a 1200 render update is anything but short.

For those AVNs that have multiple paths or for character preferences, some updates might not give the content/as much content as some of us desire but that happens in almost every incomplete AVN (and some of the completed AVNs) that I have played.

We got a significant update (at 1.000 + renders - that is how I'd describe it) and more polish/animations to come.

I'd call that 'Life is Good'

Cheers! :coffee:

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes