SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, everything is understandable, thanks for the quick reply.

Just like the last update not all the animations and things were in the game and the update came later...and addressed most of the issues and added more animations and scenes.

That's why I'm not worried about this version (might as well be a beta) and going to wait for next week for the full updated version :coffee:

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
What are the 2 paths in this game? Sub and Dom? I just finished the update and i still have like 6 missing scenes. (My path I went to the beach with the mom and boned the shit outta her (finally!))

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What are the 2 paths in this game? Sub and Dom? I just finished the update and i still have like 6 missing scenes. (My path I went to the beach with the mom and boned the shit outta her (finally!))
I cant because i downloaded the gallery unlocker. Its clear theres def different pathways. One Lion? One Handshake?
There is another version coming next week that is adding more content, as others have noted it seems to be missing a lot of content, like the previous update another update always follows adding more animations and fixes.

As said here there is only 2 new Lauren scenes...so

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To Do:

Add large number of animations

Sound effects will be added

bug fixes and animation fixes

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
There is another version coming next week that is adding more content, as others have noted it seems to be missing a lot of content, like the previous update another update always follows adding more animations and fixes.

As said here there is only 2 new Lauren scenes...so

To Do:

Add large number of animations

Sound effects will be added

bug fixes and animation fixes
So i shouldnt of been able to see those scenes (with the gallery unlocker)?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yep.. i checked out
Part of the upcoming update for missing animations, same as last time even though there were animations for v7.0, it had 20 animations but 10 more and other things were added in v7.0.1 then more fixes in v7.0.2, it is still missing quite a bit and more will be added.

That is why I prefer to wait it out, since it noted a "large number of animations to be added" next week ;)

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes