SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mac version?
Not yet, I would create/build Mac versions of them for folks but feels pointless when another update is coming in the next few days to add the rest of the animations and bug fixes.

You can always create them yourself from the Windows versions with the SDK.

Just replace the words myrepack with windows version of whatever game: How to build with Ren'Py SDK

Reactions: tommyjohne

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
Are you signed up to their site? 9/10 times people here aren't signed/are reluctant to signing up which is absurd since people have no issues signing up here. Read the downloading issues link in the torrent post.
I was signed in but I signed out and then back in and now it works strangely enough lol. thanks for the help :D

Reactions: DeliteDouche

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Who is Charotte? It tells me to talk to Charotte in the house but I am not finding her. Lauren(mom) and Aunt are there, also Sophie and Iris the sister. But I can't find Charotte anywhere?

She isn't even in phone contacts, so I am bit at a loss here.

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Okay I found it. I didn't notice the ceiling hatch for some reason in the hallway with the doors.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, could someone forward me gallery unlocker through private message. I have troubles with downloading due to local Russian restrictions.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guys, could someone forward me gallery unlocker through private message. I have troubles with downloading due to local Russian restrictions.
Wut? It's attached on the forum, you're browsing this site, the unlocker is on this site, it's not on some outside host, you should have no issue right clicking "save-as".

HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018
great update! I will give 9/10. only thing that needs improvement is dialogue(also a problem to the whole game).

btw I was wondering who's older, Lauren or Chloe?

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes