Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
boring

ugly update
So what do you consider as a ''good update?'' ntr? sharing? Sorry, but if that good vanilla update was "trash and boring" for you then I don't know what you like. This update was great, finally we had scenes between mother and son. and damn! what scenes were those! And as for the vanilla scenes, the sex scene between mother and MC..wasn't that vanilla. :)

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Hey guys someone please explain how tf dave house explodes when i just left i didn't turn the stove on. How did he still die

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It's just 2 scenes for Lauren.

There will be another update coming next week as well. Won't add more with characters but will add more animations, and fix many bugs.
Hmmm, I would like to know if the update you mentioned will include the scenes that can be opened with the gallery unlocker? Because there are seven scenes in it, four of which are Lauren. (undressing, showering, night, and the three with Natalia) I'm on a romantic path and I only got two of them during my playthrough. Moreover, the romantic scene at night was not included. Now I really feel that a lot of things have been left out of this update. If I look at the omitted scenes, the story is not right either. I'm waiting for the next update and then I'll replay this episode, maybe with the full content...

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial patched Android port of LISC 0.8.1 with alternative save location ( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.lisc), Usual Gestures, Font Size Scaling Slider(Click on Extras Quick Menu Button-- Adjust Font Size Scaling as required--Swipe Up to Close the Extras Menu)

Note
: Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 185 Votes