Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Test this saves file im not sure its in there or no i cant test it right now i dont have game.
If its not there tell me i can upload another file!
Non of your saves Load for me! but I have 0.8 maybe it need 0.8.1 ?

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Devlog #33
An hour ago
Welcome to the latest devlog!
We've had a bustling few days.
Since the last update, we've introduced
310 new renders, completing the Iris sequence with a few extra touches.
The scenes for Chloe and Lauren are finished, but we're looking to refine and expand upon them.
Our primary focus is on enriching in-house content. We're enhancing existing events for Iris, Chloe, Lauren, Charlotte, and Sophie, taking them to a whole new level.
The introduction of new characters and content promises an extensive gameplay experience
In the upcoming build, our infrastructure is fully developed. Visuals for idle/hover states have been completely revamped to make clickable objects more noticeable.
We're currently revising scenes from previous updates and integrating them into the game. This involves adjusting and refining these scenes to ensure they fit seamlessly within the game. Once these additions are completed, we'll promptly integrate the new update. We anticipate this won't take much time.

School Area

The open-world school environment has undergone a significant transformation, with all previous scenes revamped. This redesign aims to offer a more immersive and visually engaging experience.
Within the school, various events are now directly associated with different teachers, each having their own dedicated home within the open world. Additionally, characters peripheral to the main storyline now feature their own events.
Players have the option to foster relationships with these characters, further expanding the gameplay experience.

Mall

(Still development) Shopping center promises a dynamic hub for players to explore and interact with various elements within the game. It's planned to feature sections where players can purchase essential tools crucial for the storyline progression.
Yet, the shopping center is not solely utilitarian; it's designed to unlock secret scenes and events by allowing players to buy items independently from the main story and share them with characters.
The diverse array of stores within the shopping center includes outlets for various needs: from adult toys to underwear, clothing, tools, and equipment. All items available for purchase in these stores will be accessible within the game, enriching the overall gaming experience.

*Note: All images are under development and may look different on the final release date.*
We're aiming to have these episodes completed for the next devlog:
  • All of the Chloe-Lauren sequences.
  • Adding scenes of characters in the house to the game
  • Fitness Center.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
See you next week!

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
Devlog #33
An hour ago
Welcome to the latest devlog!
We've had a bustling few days.
Since the last update, we've introduced
310 new renders, completing the Iris sequence with a few extra touches.
The scenes for Chloe and Lauren are finished, but we're looking to refine and expand upon them.
Our primary focus is on enriching in-house content. We're enhancing existing events for Iris, Chloe, Lauren, Charlotte, and Sophie, taking them to a whole new level.
The introduction of new characters and content promises an extensive gameplay experience
In the upcoming build, our infrastructure is fully developed. Visuals for idle/hover states have been completely revamped to make clickable objects more noticeable.
We're currently revising scenes from previous updates and integrating them into the game. This involves adjusting and refining these scenes to ensure they fit seamlessly within the game. Once these additions are completed, we'll promptly integrate the new update. We anticipate this won't take much time.

School Area

The open-world school environment has undergone a significant transformation, with all previous scenes revamped. This redesign aims to offer a more immersive and visually engaging experience.
Within the school, various events are now directly associated with different teachers, each having their own dedicated home within the open world. Additionally, characters peripheral to the main storyline now feature their own events.
Players have the option to foster relationships with these characters, further expanding the gameplay experience.

Mall

(Still development) Shopping center promises a dynamic hub for players to explore and interact with various elements within the game. It's planned to feature sections where players can purchase essential tools crucial for the storyline progression.
Yet, the shopping center is not solely utilitarian; it's designed to unlock secret scenes and events by allowing players to buy items independently from the main story and share them with characters.
The diverse array of stores within the shopping center includes outlets for various needs: from adult toys to underwear, clothing, tools, and equipment. All items available for purchase in these stores will be accessible within the game, enriching the overall gaming experience.

*Note: All images are under development and may look different on the final release date.*
We're aiming to have these episodes completed for the next devlog:
  • All of the Chloe-Lauren sequences.
  • Adding scenes of characters in the house to the game
  • Fitness Center.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
See you next week!
i wonder if these implementations Will be available from the beginning if we start a new game

prau

Nov 9, 2017
All of these devlogs saying new ~300 images. Less than 2 months ago theres was a devlog saying they made more than 1k new still images, since than i've counted around 1500 on top of that 1k. So far around 2.5k new images in this upcoming update? Feels a bit sus to me but i give the benefit of the doubt.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
All of these devlogs saying new ~300 images. Less than 2 months ago theres was a devlog saying they made more than 1k new still images, since than i've counted around 1500 on top of that 1k. So far around 2.5k new images in this upcoming update? Feels a bit sus to me but i give the benefit of the doubt.
So you're saying he's already rendred 2.5k images? Which is nearly the same amount of renders as the 2 previous updates combined? Yea.. no chance.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes