Tosàt D

Jan 14, 2019
Hello there!
This week's devlog is running a little late. Since the last devlog, we've been focusing on the Lauren and Chloe content.
Progress was slower because the scenes were quite demanding.
-We've received 210 new renders since the last devlog.
The Chloe and Lauren scenes are nearly complete. Due to their complexity, we couldn't finish them as quickly as anticipated. We want to take our time with Lauren and Chloe, so we plan to shift our attention back to Irise and wrap up her storyline.
We are also continuing work on a major rework. We've completely redesigned the school as a new location and revamped two main school characters we weren't satisfied with. They look fantastic with their new appearance!
While working on these characters, we've also introduced some body types that were missing in the game. Additionally, we've given most of the side characters in the school a makeover.
Furthermore, we've added previously unseen characters, each with their own unique storylines.
That's all for now; we'll share the changes we've made and most of the content closer to the release date.
See you next week!

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Hello there!
This week's devlog is running a little late. Since the last devlog, we've been focusing on the Lauren and Chloe content.
Progress was slower because the scenes were quite demanding.
-We've received 210 new renders since the last devlog.
The Chloe and Lauren scenes are nearly complete. Due to their complexity, we couldn't finish them as quickly as anticipated. We want to take our time with Lauren and Chloe, so we plan to shift our attention back to Irise and wrap up her storyline.
We are also continuing work on a major rework. We've completely redesigned the school as a new location and revamped two main school characters we weren't satisfied with. They look fantastic with their new appearance!
While working on these characters, we've also introduced some body types that were missing in the game. Additionally, we've given most of the side characters in the school a makeover.
Furthermore, we've added previously unseen characters, each with their own unique storylines.
That's all for now; we'll share the changes we've made and most of the content closer to the release date.
See you next week!
Thanks for sharing the devlog. Do you know when is the release?

Reactions: Juri my Waifu

jaybx

Jul 29, 2018
hello guys i'm little bit confuse i dont have any sound effect in sex scene except music. but i saw a video with moaning and sex sound effect , it is a mod or something else ?

Reactions: Deathsman0098

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
hello guys i'm little bit confuse i dont have any sound effect in sex scene except music. but i saw a video with moaning and sex sound effect , it is a mod or something else ?
I didnt see that video but there is lot sound effect in game folder (after extract .rpa file) that not using in game!
I think they have plan added in future.
Overall i love this game atmosfer and design and super models they all are sexy specially iris!
Hope they fix bug and complete game and the last polish it.(mostly animation)
It will be one of the best game.

jaybx

Jul 29, 2018
I didnt see that video but there is lot sound effect in game folder (after extract .rpa file) that not using in game!
I think they have plan added in future.
Overall i love this game atmosfer and design and super models they all are sexy specially iris!
Hope they fix bug and complete game and the last polish it.(mostly animation)
It will be one of the best game.
i hope so :) but yeah im agree with you this game its really good thats why im frustrated ^^

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes