lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Caroline(Milfy City), Isabel(Midnight Paradise) and Iris are the three best big sis in the history of adult video games. Im so sick and tired of playing games with generic older sisters that hates your guts and wants nothing but out of their life.
Do you know other games with those types of sisters? or are they the only 3 there are?
There are also Sarah from Shut Up and Dance, and Kat from Red Lucy

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Do you know other games with those types of sisters? or are they the only 3 there are?
In terms of kind and loving older sister yeah pretty much those 3 are the only i know off, its a real shame we don't get many of these

There are also Sarah from Shut Up and Dance, and Kat from Red Lucy
bro isn't Sarah like the younger sis of the MC in Shut Up and Dance?

Reactions: Ezes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Caroline(Milfy City), Isabel(Midnight Paradise) and Iris are the three best big sis in the history of adult video games. Im so sick and tired of playing games with generic older sisters that hates your guts and wants nothing but out of their life.
There's Brenna from Power Vacuum.

The sisters from Sunbreed(4 older sisters) and Secret Summer(2 older sisters).

There's definitely more out there but I'm struggling to think of them at the moment.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Just finished the prologue... the transition to chapter 1 left me scratching my head about changes. Sure, we kinda find out through dialogue and thinking about but a short synopsis of "You moved to a different house" and "Your mother is out of a job (I assume based on a discussion)" would have helped.

Reactions: offset8

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Devlog #30
26 minutes ago
Hi there!

We're back with a new devlog, providing a detailed report on the latest developments!

-This week, we've received about 340 new renders.

We've been focusing on Chloe, Lauren, and the main character (MC). The events immediately following the previous update are paving the way for exciting new content.

We are still working on Iris, and it's going to feature some rather enticing content. However, we didn't want to make this update solely about Iris, so some elements need to fall into place involving Chloe, Lauren, and the MC. We'll continue creating content for Chloe and Lauren until next week.

In a few days, we'll share a new preview, followed by a special render. Unfortunately, we have limited time to create special renders for this update, as it has been quite intense and tiring. But we're giving it our best effort.

Our plan is to complete the content for Chloe and Lauren by next week, after which we'll shift our focus to Iris.

We will also share a detailed article outlining the reworks and improvements made in the project.

See you next week!

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Devlog #30
26 minutes ago
Hi there!

We're back with a new devlog, providing a detailed report on the latest developments!

-This week, we've received about 340 new renders.

We've been focusing on Chloe, Lauren, and the main character (MC). The events immediately following the previous update are paving the way for exciting new content.

We are still working on Iris, and it's going to feature some rather enticing content. However, we didn't want to make this update solely about Iris, so some elements need to fall into place involving Chloe, Lauren, and the MC. We'll continue creating content for Chloe and Lauren until next week.

In a few days, we'll share a new preview, followed by a special render. Unfortunately, we have limited time to create special renders for this update, as it has been quite intense and tiring. But we're giving it our best effort.

Our plan is to complete the content for Chloe and Lauren by next week, after which we'll shift our focus to Iris.

We will also share a detailed article outlining the reworks and improvements made in the project.

See you next week!
new preview ply

VVhisper

Jan 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no NTR in this game, the choice will affect Lauren's behavior, whether she is more assertive or more restrained. Nothing happened in the toilet between her and the two guys, Bill had set it up to make everyone think otherwise.
people, why can’t I choose the humility option in this scene?
mmm in this scenario it’s true that both options solve different routes for Lauren, but why can’t I choose option 2? why is this so?!
Wow, I see you're playing the version with my translation.
To be able to choose these options, you must not follow Sario's path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kilersss

VVhisper

Jan 29, 2019
it clearly means that I need to fuck Saron when he threatens MS to work for him, right? then Lauren will be more assertive and the MC will have more chances to have sex scenes with her. I got you wrong, right?
Regardless of the choice, this will lead to sex with Lauren sooner or later, but perhaps under different circumstances. So, for example, it is possible to get into a threesome with Lauren and one of the girls in the nightclub from the 0.8.0 update. If I'm not mistaken, Lauren will be more assertive if MC refuse to work for Sario.

VVhisper

Jan 29, 2019
On this version there are only 2 episodes, right? 3 will be on the new update? Mina only has 2 episodes, no matter what choices you made and even with mods for wt without changes
Yes, there are currently 2 episodes. I don't know if episode 3 will be started in the next update or if it will be a continuation of 2. As far as I know, the developer is preparing for the game's release on Steam, so there might be some changes to the existing content.

VVhisper

Jan 29, 2019
bro, can you explain to me how open this scene is where Lauren and MS are in the pool and he has to lick her pussy.. I went both ways with Saronam where he agrees to work with him and where he fucks with pakazat Shiba like he’s a loser, but with Both of them are tied by Lauren during the scene by the pool, MS and leaves when he wants to lick her pussy.. I don’t understand how then I’m supposed to open this FUCKING BITCH MOTHER OF HIS SCENE?!? :mad: :mad: :mad:

no matter what path I choose, this bitch is not a dayt MS, she licks her pussy, but stupidly stays and the bitch leaves, how can I then attack this chena?!?
If I'm not mistaken, this scene will meet in the plot anyway.

1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kilersss

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
no matter what path I choose, this bitch is not a dayt MS, she licks her pussy, but stupidly stays and the bitch leaves, how can I then attack this chena?!?
According to the WT PDF if you are on romance path you will be missing the [startlaurenep2] but if you are on the crime path (work for the mario guy) then you don't have enough Lauren Points (9 of the 11 needed)

You could use the Universal Ren'Py Mod to make the needed changes to the path you are on.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes