dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
New Information in Discord. The new Devlog is Planned for Tomorrow.

PREVIEW - Chloe #1

View attachment 2953274

Who does Chloe listen to?
Thanks Finyx for the post and info. Man they are lazy to even post a devlog. Been waiting for devlog since September 15th. I was hoping they would release it in September considering their last devlog mentioned a lot of renders accomplished. Compared to other devs who keep their Patreons curious and engaged Boldbash's presence on Patreon is non-existent.

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
These guys miss a deadline even of a simple devlog :HideThePain:
I totally agree with you.The communication or the lack of for 1 month or more in the last months are really disappointing for me.I really don't understand why it seems to be so hard to communicate every week with a devlog or a status update on discord.I hope something prevent's them from it and it is not just a lack of interest to inform us in a consistent form.

Karbon09

Jun 5, 2021

Hello!
I'm excited to let you know that we've posted our latest devlog.
Here's what's been happening:
In the last few weeks, we've created 900 new images, and we're working on even more. We've finished most of the scenes involving Iris, and we're adding new tags and content. Our characters, Lauren, Chloe, and MC, are all ready for some new adventures!
In the past, our animations were missing sound effects, but we've fixed that. Now, all animations, including the old ones, will have sound effects.
We continue to work on the Steam version. Your thoughts on this version are essential to us. We'll be back next week with more updates and visuals!
If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to ask.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
The sex scenes between MC and others are very realistic and smooth. Why did the sex scene with her mother look so fake? I'm talking about the final scene of the game. The animation is very fast and unnatural, the rendering is poor, and faces don't show during sex.
If you're referring to Lauren you'll have to specify which route, cause let me tell ya, the corruption route threesome was fire.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I only just recently got back to this game, having went from v.5 to .81 was quite the leap. Good game though.

The one thing that I found puzzling/annoying was this obsession over being pissed off that a friend liked their mother... seriously? Man, I had a good looking mother and my friends used to compliment her and mention how much they liked her and I never had a problem with it. I thought it was a compliment to her. But to get so annoyed at a video to murder someone?! Seriously?! I also thought the hypocrisy was a little much when Ron drooled all over the MC's mom, kept commenting on what he would do to her etc... and then gets pissed off when the MC looks at his mother? The Dev could at LEAST had the MC comment on the hypocrisy.

I like the game, but this whole "don't look at my mom" trope is honestly garbage. I have never known anyone who ever got upset about such stuff. My mother was very good looking, it was only natural my friends liked her, big deal.

It would be nice to see the game switch gears and get away from that.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes