VVhisper

Jan 29, 2019
I've modified the mini-game script, added "LMB" in addition to "Space", now on android devices screen taps should be counted. Also, added the ability to skip the mini-game.
To install, unzip the archive into the main game folder. Overwrite if it requires.
SMG.jpg
Links:
-

Last edited:

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
I've modified the mini-game script, added "LMB" in addition to "Space", now on android devices screen taps should be counted. Also, added the ability to skip the mini-game.
To install, unzip the archive into the main game folder. Overwrite if it requires.
View attachment 2944526
Links:
MEGA -
Unfortunately, your development time is too late. Since the cheat mod, who still plays small games?

Reactions: Deathsman0098

VVhisper

Jan 29, 2019
Unfortunately, your development time is too late. Since the cheat mod, who still plays small games?
I haven't noticed the cheat mod affecting the mini-game or the editing of a character's charisma/intimidation points in any way. I noticed, though, that a lot of people had an issue with the mini-game on android devices.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
I haven't noticed the cheat mod affecting the mini-game or the editing of a character's charisma/intimidation points in any way. I noticed, though, that a lot of people had an issue with the mini-game on android devices.
When you find out, we have been playing this version for a few months now, and the cauliflower is already cold

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
The update only file is from version 0.8.0 to 0.8.1 , if you got version 0.8.0 download update only to update you version from 0.8.0 to 0.8.1.
If your version is alredy 0.8.1 your dont need the update only file.
So if Im new and want start game at first no need
Only update

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes