Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
After talking with Sophie in living room and go to kitchen ull trigger this Event.
After talking with Sofie and Ran in the garden/swimming pool I'm directly taken to the living room with Chloe and we talk about Lauren and Iris and then the game proceeds to the bedroom sex scene with Chloe. Chloe and MC can hear them fixing the plumbing in the toilet but we only get to see the last part of the plumbing scene with Iris and Lauren sprayed with water.

Must I avoid sex with Chloe in order to see the plumbing scene? If yes then how do I avoid having sex with Chloe?

Zeniks1895

Jul 30, 2021
After talking with Sofie and Ran in the garden/swimming pool I'm directly taken to the living room with Chloe and we talk about Lauren and Iris and then the game proceeds to the bedroom sex scene with Chloe. Chloe and MC can hear them fixing the plumbing in the toilet but we only get to see the last part of the plumbing scene with Iris and Lauren sprayed with water.

Must I avoid sex with Chloe in order to see the plumbing scene? If yes then how do I avoid having sex with Chloe?
If i remember correctly you would get that scene automatic if you are NOT on Chloe route. If you just want to see that scene and dont want to replay from the beginning (when Chloe route start) i may advice you to use 0x52 URM (like i did to watch that scene).

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
If i remember correctly you would get that scene automatic if you are NOT on Chloe route. If you just want to see that scene and dont want to replay from the beginning (when Chloe route start) i may advice you to use 0x52 URM (like i did to watch that scene).
Yeah I figured it had something to do with Chloe. I tried not to do the Cafe/sex shop scenes but it still didn't matter. It's a small scene so it's ok.
Thanks for the help.

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
How do trigger this scene? I have done both Sophie routes and never saw it.
This is the scene that I have discovered when I was fixing the pool scene with Lauren. I posted the fix in this post, more info in the readme file in the zip.
It triggers after the scene at pool with Lauren and it triggers automatically right after the little chat with Chloe.
It's available for her both path.
Contdition: you must have fuck her during the stream.

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
I played the game with both path of the MC, and with submissive Sophie in both.
In the gallery of EP2, on scene is missing.
Do someone know which scene it is and how to have it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I played the game with both path of the MC, and with submissive Sophie in both.
In the gallery of EP2, on scene is missing.
Do someone know which scene it is and how to have it?
This is Sophie's dominance scene...the night before ep.8...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is a way to play the good guy , after eliminate the duche , refusing wonking for mafia and able to be with mom, aunt and all tyhe other girls?

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
Aug 29, 2023
This is the scene that I have discovered when I was fixing the pool scene with Lauren. I posted the fix in this post, more info in the readme file in the zip.
It triggers after the scene at pool with Lauren and it triggers automatically right after the little chat with Chloe.
It's available for her both path.
Contdition: you must have fuck her during the stream.
Thank you for the response and the fix. Towards the end of the conversation Sophie mentions picking up the dress from the sex shop, which is the same conversation she has the next morning in her room. This leads me to believe that the scene was cut intentionally. Hopefuly it will get added on a future update with multiple outcomes depending on your choices during the stream.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes