CallmeNikki

Feb 28, 2023
Hey guys, just finished the game with second path (no Mafia), and I have a question.
So, when we were at the court, there was a discussion of a party that has to happen 'tomorrow', where you decide with whom you are gonna go.
So, after we leave, shit goes from 0 to 100 and we are at some beach paradise and etc.
So, I guess, the question is, am I dumb and missed the whole party event or is it planned for future updates?

SNN|2103

Jul 17, 2020
There isn't anything to censor, it will be less censored on Steam then it is on Patreon, with Steam you won't have to apply the patch...
I mean, there have been a couple of games that have kowtowed to the moral sensibilities of the Steam audience. Lust Theory S2, FreshWomen are two that come to mind almost immediately.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
There isn't anything to censor, it will be less censored on Steam then it is on Patreon, with Steam you won't have to apply the patch...
I just started play the prologue and i can guess MC be in high school can be a no-go to steam for imply sexual content with underage character (this maybe could be one of the things they want change in prologue). Steam doesn't care about incest, but sexual content featuring underage is big issue to them

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I mean, there have been a couple of games that have kowtowed to the moral sensibilities of the Steam audience. Lust Theory S2, FreshWomen are two that come to mind almost immediately.
Lust Theory because of game name, same with "summer with mia" (didn't want that name for the second one, hence returning), also high school shit...which implies underage.

I just started play the prologue and i can guess MC be in high school can be a no-go to steam for imply sexual content with underage character (this maybe could be one of the things they want change in prologue). Steam doesn't care about incest, but sexual content featuring underage is big issue to them
That school setup is used in all kinds of games on Steam, exact same assets.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Lust Theory because of game name, same with "summer with mia" (didn't want that name for the second one, hence returning), also high school shit...which implies underage.

That school setup is used in all kinds of games on Steam, exact same assets.
Yeah, but i think in most of those games it's used and mentioned by characters as College. In this game, when MC and Ron arive in the gates the name of the school is showed as C.S Highschool, plus there is a clear mention that MC and Ron will go to University just in the next year.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, but i think in most of those games it's used and mentioned by characters as College. In this game, when MC and Ron arive in the gates the name of the school is showed as C.S Highschool, plus there is a clear mention that MC and Ron will go to University just in the next year.
That won't matter that much, since there is no sex in school. All of the sex takes place outside of it. There are also no girls that look underage or kids, and no age changer. I don't see that being a deal breaker in any way.

Steam cares if it happens in school, but even then, there are games where it takes place.

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
Hi.
I realy love this game. In a way it reminds somehow MilfyCity...
Both mothers are quite the same (my preference goes to Lauren of course..)

I created one (however its a bit more a result of my completionist tendencies than being super simple)

Life in Santa County v.0.8.1 Walkthrough

View attachment 2793072

Local: View attachment 2793071
Alternative: Google Drive

Edit: (20230723) updated to 0.8.1

Note: While phonefix below was originally released for 0.7.2, it still works for 8.1 (phone mixes up attributes, but its just a display error not affecting the game)
hermesh
Thank you for your walkthrough.

For all:
I decided to have a look about the issue with the scene Episode 3 / Pool with Lauren and I managed to correct it.
And doing it, I found a scene with Sophie that can't occurs because of a variable mispelling.
So, I propose you her a fix for those scenes, and it includes some other corrections.
In the zip file attached, there is a README.txt file with more details and how to install it.
Hope you will like it ;)
Feel free to tell me if any issue with it.

Dagger777

Feb 9, 2022
I have played Gangsters Path I want to know Is There any sex scenes with Lauren in Love Path ?

Last edited:

Dagger777

Feb 9, 2022
Yes, there are two variations of her latest sex scene. One on Love Path (Lauren x MC) and one on the Gangster Path (Lauren x Stripper x MC). Hope this helps.
Lauren × Stripper × MC ? You mean threesome scene With Stripper ? But I got Sex Scene With Lauren In Hotel

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Lauren × Stripper × MC ? You mean threesome scene With Stripper ? But I got Sex Scene With Lauren In Hotel
Yes. If you're on the Gangster Path, then you'll get a threesome. Sex in a hotel means you're on Laurens Love Path.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes