SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I play a lot of games that are programed with renpy do the developers of games like this farm out the renderings to 3d parties because I have seen the same character model used in multiple games
You can buy premade models, or pirate them, I guess.

Example:

udogu

May 20, 2019
They are larger in size than old ones. Using the compressed version may help.
I'll try it, but the choppiness seems to only affect certain scenes, like the Camelia scene when you confront her after finding out she kidnapped Ron.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I'll try it, but the choppiness seems to only affect certain scenes, like the Camelia scene when you confront her after finding out she kidnapped Ron.
In that scene, some of the videos are over 150 MBs, while earlier videos were <2 MBs. Looking at the videos folder, it looks like just update 2 has the large files. 1.7 GB. Update 3 went back to the smaller video size. So from Cam's to around the time you visit Sophia at night.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Just finished playing the update. Holy crap Lauren at the sex club was hot! Especially when she couldn't take her eyes of the girl in the room getting gang banged. I would not mind seeing her in that situation.

• Love
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Mrgjaye

Feb 18, 2022
A part of the game talks about a party where you have to go with a girl, but I never saw a party, does anyone know why?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
A part of the game talks about a party where you have to go with a girl, but I never saw a party, does anyone know why?
The cops busted an earlier party at the location. It is talked about in the scene where MC, rainbow hair guy, and his BF are spying on the girls in the school gym.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
Just finished playing the update. Holy crap Lauren at the sex club was hot! Especially when she couldn't take her eyes of the girl in the room getting gang banged. I would not mind seeing her in that situation.

You must be on a different path than I am cause I sure didn't get to see a club scene like that

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
You must be on a different path than I am cause I sure didn't get to see a club scene like that
Probably. Going back to the gallery there are a couple of scenes I missed. Like the shower scene and party/post party romp.
If that's the scene you saw, def different path.

Both seem like alternative first time sex with MC.

Or if you were at the club, did you check all the doors, before planting the listening device?

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
Probably. Going back to the gallery there are a couple of scenes I missed. Like the shower scene and party/post party romp.
If that's the scene you saw, def different path.

Both seem like alternative first time sex with MC.

Or if you were at the club, did you check all the doors, before planting the listening device?

I didn't get to a club

Assergunner

Oct 7, 2019
It's been done. Set your Search preferences to Most Recent and search for 'android' at the upper right. You will find it.
We all have to do that now for compressed and android versions... so's life. :>)
Damn I missed so many games now I know this !
Thank you very much I shall restart my journey here again !

Reactions: Zephea

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Please give mom's route. :unsure: Bad with English. :cry:The online translator is incorrect.:confused:Can't get into the club. :unsure:

Last edited:

Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
The game is very good, but I think that having so many options makes you miss interesting routes. For example I have finished the update (with the BDSM club) but nevertheless I have not had any interesting interaction with the aunt (I had to see it in the pictures in the game folder).
Edit: with the walktrough you can do it but without it there is a high chance of getting lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes