indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
will be possible to see lewd scenes with mom and aunt in love path and without being with Mario Bros??

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
will be possible to see lewd scenes with mom and aunt in love path and without being with Mario Bros??
A safe way would be to use Gallery Unlock from OP.

An Unsafe way would be to use the URM and set startlaurenep2 = True Not sure if there is one for Chloe, she seems pretty lewd in the love path as is. To limit some of the chances of errors, you could couple this with the WT PDF and toggle just before the scene and right after. This method gives the chance of missing stat points for the love path, but WT does give summaries every so often.

Joejackson

Apr 21, 2020
it was very good update
it's exactly what I want and I hope boldbash studio make more scenes from strip club , I like to know what happen in the other room
thanks to developer

Last edited:

pandoraman

May 27, 2017
Hi guys, can someone help me? Do the developer change the states system?

Being that I didn't remember much, I decided to start from scratch. But the stats don't go up as they should. And I was wondering if there was a bug, or if the developer changed the way of obtaining.

For example there are two point where the game give you point before and after the prologue.
During the oven choice, where you need to choice if you wanna use the gas or not. If you use the gas, the walkthrough say 3 charm point. But the game give you 3 love point. Then after the prologue where the game let me choice from:
Intimidation and Charisma
But no matter which one I choose, neither goes up, in the phone states screen goes up instead Rise or Love.
While intimidation and charisma remain at 0.
Is this normal?

For now i am using URM cheat to increse the states where the game do not give me the right one. But I would like to be sure. To understand if something has changed or if it is normal to be like this?

Thank you
I have same problem

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I have same problem
I don't know why no one has noticed, maybe not many have started from scratch, the only thing I can advise you, I'm using this program is called 0x52_URM. You can find it on the forum, through this I modify the stats in the correct way. Or in various cases I add it when necessary.

If you use the 0x52_URM this are the variable:

Variable = States ( statistic that is raised )
lovemem = Intimidation
risemem = Charisma
Intimidation = Rise
Charisma = Love

As you can see, the developer perhaps unwillingly reversed the various stats. But doing so the game I think is quite broken. But using that program one can limit the damage and still play. At least I hope so.
For now i play like this, hope the developer see it and correct it

Reactions: pandoraman

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
For example there are two point where the game give you point before and after the prologue.
During the oven choice, where you need to choice if you wanna use the gas or not. If you use the gas, the walkthrough say 3 charm point. But the game give you 3 love point. Then after the prologue where the game let me choice from:
Intimidation and Charisma
But no matter which one I choose, neither goes up, in the phone states screen goes up instead Rise or Love.
While intimidation and charisma remain at 0.
Is this normal?
I have same problem
The stats are fine. It is the display that is wrong.

Patched (found in the same post as for the WT)

screenshot0002.png

Unpatched

screenshot0001.png

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The stats are fine. It is the display that is wrong.

Patched (found in the same post as for the WT)

View attachment 2827646

Unpatched

View attachment 2827657

Hi sorry to ask, do you mean phonefixFor0.7.2? Because this is the first time i see this fix. Being that I generally use the direct walkthrough mod, I never went to look in the pdf walkthrough. So I'm not sure if this is it or not. Anyway in case thanks, because I was getting quite annoyed by this stats thing :)

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes