Pervy_Sage17

Apr 23, 2021
Why at Camelia scene after Ron was captured animations is laggy like my cpu out of nowhere goes from 20% to 100% always and it goes the same with Chloe but i loaded previuos saves with other scenes and its smooth with no spikes! Does this has something to do with game
ME TOO HAVING THE SAME ISSUE, CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY?

Reactions: tramtoriana2

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Really? Even the walkthrough stated that those scenes were removed in version 0.8
What patch would it be? I only have the incest patch
I don't use the WT...

The incest patch enables it.@ Bibifoc can confirm his as this was a big thing during the last 2 updates.
1. Chloe&Sophie room (sleep sex options) removed in 0.8

That is was is listed in the WT. This was on the night you give Iris the guitar. If you try to go to Chloe/Sophie's room it is locked.

I'm only at the point of just coming home from dinner at the LUX, so only guessing here...

The section of the gallery with the guitar night (EP1) doesn't have any night scenes with those two, but the EP2 does. I'm assuming that what was in EP1 was moved to EP2 to give time to build relationships. Or something like that.

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
1. Chloe&Sophie room (sleep sex options) removed in 0.8

That is was is listed in the WT. This was on the night you give Iris the guitar. If you try to go to Chloe/Sophie's room it is locked.

I'm only at the point of just coming home from dinner at the LUX, so only guessing here...

The section of the gallery with the guitar night (EP1) doesn't have any night scenes with those two, but the EP2 does. I'm assuming that what was in EP1 was moved to EP2 to give time to build relationships. Or something like that.
Well, not exactly. The removed scenes were a footjob with Chloe and a handjob/blowjob with Sophie, while both are asleep.
It's not that they were long or important scenes, I was just curious why they were removed

MOTHERship

Jun 23, 2022
This made my day: Lauren. I hope it continues with her. Don't care about anyone else. However, I would like to see some intense jealousy, but without any actual 'cheating' happening.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Python:
image ccc4_blink:
    "ccc2" with Dissolve(0.2, alpha=True)
    pause 0.2
    "ccc4_blink1" with Dissolve(0.2, alpha=True)
    pause 0.2
    "ccc4_blink2" with Dissolve(0.2, alpha=True)
    pause 0.2
    "ccc4_blink1" with Dissolve(0.2, alpha=True)
    pause 0.2
    "ccc4" with Dissolve(0.2, alpha=True)
    pause 5
    repeat
The morning after Charlotte returns. In the scene with Chloe at the café, this blink has a wrong image. The ccc2 at the start should be ccc4.

EDIT: Same scene....

Python:
   if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
        MC "Fuck! Well...I'm afraid to ask, but..."
        MC "Do they also know that the person you're experiencing this with is your friend?"
Should be if not, as this way shows both sets of lines ONLY with the patched version. (Patched version says, "your nephew").

Last edited:
Reactions: Time Killer1981

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Another error....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Python:
        scene epsop_chit2_x with dissolve
        MC MC "Ah...shit."
The second MC.

EDIT: Stating to feel like that "and another one" meme

Python:
image crnu94_1_blink:
    "crnu94_1" with Dissolve(0.2, alpha=True)
    pause 0.2
    "crnu94_1_blink1" with Dissolve(0.2, alpha=True)
    pause 0.2
    "crnu93_1_blink2" with Dissolve(0.2, alpha=True)
    pause 0.2
    "crnu93_1_blink1" with Dissolve(0.2, alpha=True)
    pause 0.2
    "crnu94_1" with Dissolve(0.2, alpha=True)
    pause 5
    repeat
This is where you pose for Charlotte, as you are leaving as she says, "Bye" The two 93 images are mislabeled. The image folder has them as crnu93_blink1 and crnu93_blink2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Time Killer1981

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Python:
        scene epsop_chit2_x with dissolve
        MC MC "Ah...shit."
The second MC.
0; Create backup for the ep2up2day1home.rpy file.
1; Open the ep2up2day1home.rpy file with notepad -> search MC MC "Ah...shit." row -> delete first or second MC -> save -> exit.
2; Then delete the ep2up2day1home.rpyc file.
3; Problem solved :)

Reactions: micmitja

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
A couple more....
The scene of Lauren (mom)/MC posing for Charlotte.

Python:
    scene hump15 with dissolve
        Charlotte "Of course, Mom. That's the whole point."
        Charlotte "Of course. That's the whole point."
The second if (again) should be an if not or both play.

Also at the end of the drawing if on the love path and not the criminal path. (color-coded as in WT PDF)

Python:
        scene hump96 with dissolve
        Charlotte "Annnnd...done!"
        scene hump97 with dissolve
        Charlotte "You can go back to normal now."
        scene humpelse13 with dissolve
Image humpelse13 doesn't exist. This should have been hump98 same as the other path. Side note: Criminal path has the grinding scene for this section.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Why at Camelia scene after Ron was captured animations is laggy like my cpu out of nowhere goes from 20% to 100% always and it goes the same with Chloe but i loaded previuos saves with other scenes and its smooth with no spikes! Does this has something to do with game
ME TOO HAVING THE SAME ISSUE, CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY?
Videos went from around 2megs or less to 22-157 megs starting with the Camelia scene. My PC was at 100 also, until I compressed the videos.

You can use SonsOLiberty's Compressed version
or you could use YAC - Yet Another Cruncher on the videos yourself

Reactions: tramtoriana2
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes