yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
You must be on a different path than I am cause I sure didn't get to see a club scene like that
Probably. Going back to the gallery there are a couple of scenes I missed. Like the shower scene and party/post party romp.
If that's the scene you saw, def different path.

Both seem like alternative first time sex with MC.

Or if you were at the club, did you check all the doors, before planting the listening device?

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
Probably. Going back to the gallery there are a couple of scenes I missed. Like the shower scene and party/post party romp.
If that's the scene you saw, def different path.

Both seem like alternative first time sex with MC.

Or if you were at the club, did you check all the doors, before planting the listening device?

I didn't get to a club

Assergunner

Oct 7, 2019
It's been done. Set your Search preferences to Most Recent and search for 'android' at the upper right. You will find it.
We all have to do that now for compressed and android versions... so's life. :>)
Damn I missed so many games now I know this !
Thank you very much I shall restart my journey here again !

Reactions: Zephea

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Please give mom's route. :unsure: Bad with English. :cry:The online translator is incorrect.:confused:Can't get into the club. :unsure:

Last edited:

Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
The game is very good, but I think that having so many options makes you miss interesting routes. For example I have finished the update (with the BDSM club) but nevertheless I have not had any interesting interaction with the aunt (I had to see it in the pictures in the game folder).
Edit: with the walktrough you can do it but without it there is a high chance of getting lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
What's the point of the "big" decision with Sario in the alleyway when only one option is available? Why give a big warning beforehand on the screen to tell you to save when it doesn't matter? I don't really understand the logic behind it if the MC gets forced into working for Sario. How does that affect the relationship with Lauren in the long run?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
What's the point of the "big" decision with Sario in the alleyway when only one option is available? Why give a big warning beforehand on the screen to tell you to save when it doesn't matter? I don't really understand the logic behind it if the MC gets forced into working for Sario. How does that affect the relationship with Lauren in the long run?
From the walkthrough...
Splitting later into 2 paths:
֍ for lover/relationship content
֍ for crime/undercover content (this is siding with Sario)

Most noticeable is when you go on the trip with her. You will either spend the day at the beach with a passionate night. Or go to a club and fuck around with some sluts and get a 3-way with her.

Basically Romance vs Corruption

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
From the walkthrough...
Splitting later into 2 paths:
֍ for lover/relationship content
֍ for crime/undercover content (this is siding with Sario)

Most noticeable is when you go on the trip with her. You will either spend the day at the beach with a passionate night. Or go to a club and fuck around with some sluts and get a 3-way with her.

Basically Romance vs Corruption
I ended up getting the passionate night with Lauren at the beach. Kind of sucks I would have to play through the game multiple times to see all the content and endings. Maybe one day a mod will come out where you can play the different branching paths and endings without having to spend hours playing through the entire game.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes