pandoraman

May 27, 2017
I don't know why no one has noticed, maybe not many have started from scratch, the only thing I can advise you, I'm using this program is called 0x52_URM. You can find it on the forum, through this I modify the stats in the correct way. Or in various cases I add it when necessary.

If you use the 0x52_URM this are the variable:

Variable = States ( statistic that is raised )
lovemem = Intimidation
risemem = Charisma
Intimidation = Rise
Charisma = Love

As you can see, the developer perhaps unwillingly reversed the various stats. But doing so the game I think is quite broken. But using that program one can limit the damage and still play. At least I hope so.
For now i play like this, hope the developer see it and correct it
The stats are fine. It is the display that is wrong.

Patched (found in the same post as for the WT)

View attachment 2827646

Unpatched

View attachment 2827657
Thanks for the help <3

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Soo no body was brave enough to compress or port this game on android ?
It's been done. Set your Search preferences to Most Recent and search for 'android' at the upper right. You will find it.
We all have to do that now for compressed and android versions... so's life. :>)

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
It's been done. Set your Search preferences to Most Recent and search for 'android' at the upper right. You will find it.
We all have to do that now for compressed and android versions... so's life. :>)
indeed. dunno why mods dont wanna include those.. also the torrent link would be nice but hey rpdl search works good so >_>

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
And what about the 3 from..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They seem to be related to some sort of special event I'm not aware of. I can't remember having seen this stuff (I have them unlocked thanks to the mod, like the replay from the Sophie dom path).

Regards

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
And what about the 3 from..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They seem to be related to some sort of special event I'm not aware of. I can't remember having seen this stuff (I have them unlocked thanks to the mod, like the replay from the Sophie dom path).

Regards
They are part of the crime path. If you use the WT pdf, it is the red path.

Reactions: Mamonetti
Nov 30, 2022
Long way to go the developer hasnt started the next update, even iris route is pending, and even charlotte route is pending, it will take more time for the game to be completed.
Thanks, then I won't start playing this game for now. I decided to play only completed (or at least almost completed) games from now on :WeSmart:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
incest patch isn't working?
Check to see if you have a patch.rpy file in your game folder. It is a blank file. The game only checks to see if it is present. So if it is misnamed or misplaced, the check will fail.

fujikuro01

May 14, 2020
I play a lot of games that are programed with renpy do the developers of games like this farm out the renderings to 3rd parties because I have seen the same character model used in multiple games

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes