SNN|2103

Jul 17, 2020
No spoilers, but last I played was 0.7.1; has there been much added and is the download worth it this update?

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
I created one (however its a bit more a result of my completionist tendencies than being super simple)

Life in Santa County v.0.7.2 Walkthrough

View attachment 2412796

Local: View attachment 2412792
Google Drive: Google Drive

Edit5: (20230224) updated to 0.7.2

Note: Sorry didn't finish the WT update for 8.0 yet, but now with the 8.1 patch the bugs are hopefully fixed -> its really time to dig in.
in ur wt ep1 page 10 there's a choice with chloe where u mention choosing one option over the other leads to missing out an extended scene, where as in the wt mod it tells me to choose the opposite. just wanted to know what the scene was if you remember. the choice is between waking her up or turning off the tv.
same with the sophie masturbation scene soon after. you say choose to interrupt, the mod says stay silent. I dont wanna play the whole game and realize i made a wrong choice right at the start that would suck.
cheers

Last edited:

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
Is the game bugged? It says I need to talk to Charlotte, but I can't find her anywhere in the house (I'm on 0.8.1 and just used the drill in my room)

Reactions: T017

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
I created one (however its a bit more a result of my completionist tendencies than being super simple)

Life in Santa County v.0.7.2 Walkthrough

View attachment 2412796

Local: View attachment 2412792
Google Drive: Google Drive

Edit5: (20230224) updated to 0.7.2

Note: Sorry didn't finish the WT update for 8.0 yet, but now with the 8.1 patch the bugs are hopefully fixed -> its really time to dig in.
is there something you did to get the sleep sex options at the end of episode 1? pg26 of your walkthrough. for me the doors are all locked?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is there something you did to get the sleep sex options at the end of episode 1? pg26 of your walkthrough. for me the doors are all locked?
Did you use the patch etc? I would also suggest using URM as well to force scenes...

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
in ur wt ep1 page 10 there's a choice with chloe where u mention choosing one option over the other leads to missing out an extended scene, where as in the wt mod it tells me to choose the opposite. just wanted to know what the scene was if you remember. the choice is between waking her up or turning off the tv. cheers
You get a far more interesting scene with Cloe in the bathroom later which requires the tag cadchloe_dont_kiss. If you kiss her in the first evening freeroam, you don't get the tag and that scene will be much shorter.
They apparently were removed in 8.0 (at least in the basic version).

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
in ur wt ep1 page 10 there's a choice with chloe where u mention choosing one option over the other leads to missing out an extended scene, where as in the wt mod it tells me to choose the opposite. just wanted to know what the scene was if you remember. the choice is between waking her up or turning off the tv.
same with the sophie masturbation scene soon after. you say choose to interrupt, the mod says stay silent. I dont wanna play the whole game and realize i made a wrong choice right at the start that would suck.
cheers
Yeah, basically the direct scene there seems a tiny bit more spicy, but if you don't kiss the bathroom scene can go a lot further and hotter if you don't kiss at the TV. The resulting change is pretty close - basically if you pick this in the evening, you get the extended scene next morning.

I didn't use the mod tho, only talking about the difference in the unmodified version -> maybe the mod allows you to get the full scene despite a different choice here - so might not just adding guidance, but more access than base game. Just speculation here. But for base game from dev, the walkthrough choice is the better one.

Reactions: X2Z

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, basically the direct scene there seems a tiny bit more spicy, but if you don't kiss the bathroom scene can go a lot further and hotter if you don't kiss at the TV. The resulting change is pretty close - basically if you pick this in the evening, you get the extended scene next morning.

I didn't use the mod tho, only talking about the difference in the unmodified version -> maybe the mod allows you to get the full scene despite a different choice here - so might not just adding guidance, but more access than base game. Just speculation here. But for base game from dev, the walkthrough choice is the better one.
thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated

Reactions: hermesh

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Can someone explain me if iwill be with mom and aunt if a choose mostly charisma and if i blowed up Dave, but refuysing to admit it to sario? it's very confusing and the wrong stat on phone about charima and intimidatyion doesn't help too? it's ok play a mixed path or it's useless? thanks
up

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes