SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
v0.8.0 had ~20 animations, there's 39 animations in v0.8.1
I was confused at first as well, because the previous changelog said "large number of animations". Also sound effects, if you have sound on :whistle: Seems like the next release with new content will have sound effects to.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is anyone else having problems with the gallery unlocker?
Nope, I just tested it, removed all my saves from the appdata directory and the game folder. Started fresh and gallery locked. Closed the game, added the gallery unlocker in to the folder called "game" and restarted the game with no saves and gallery is fully unlocked.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Why at Camelia scene after Ron was captured animations is laggy like my cpu out of nowhere goes from 20% to 100% always and it goes the same with Chloe but i loaded previuos saves with other scenes and its smooth with no spikes! Does this has something to do with game

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
Nope, I just tested it, removed all my saves from the appdata directory and the game folder. Started fresh and gallery locked. Closed the game, added the gallery unlocker in to the folder called "game" and restarted the game with no saves and gallery is fully unlocked.

Hoe do you find the appdata directory? Thanks in advance

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hoe do you find the appdata directory? Thanks in advance
You have to unhide file/folder, then you go to users/you pc name/appdata/roaming/renpy

If you've never been there that is the secondary save location so every renpy game you played has saves there.

Saves for this game are in the folder called: BoldB Studios

Reactions: tramtoriana2

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Maybe I'm the only one with something a little strange in this update? End of Ep.7: Lauren comes into the room in the morning and wakes me up. And now we get Sophie's scene from the night before...Logic? :unsure: If I don't have a previous save, I can only view the entire scene with the gallery unlocker. Anyway, I still love this game...(y)

Reactions: Daskapital61

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial patched Android port of LISC 0.8.1 with alternative save location ( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.lisc), Usual Gestures.

Note
: Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Pixeldrain
Updated my android port. You can find my other Android ports here : https://f95zone.to/threads/lukeray-android-ports.167681/

Marnie_Tippy

Jan 2, 2023
Unofficial patched Android port of LISC 0.8.1 with alternative save location ( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.lisc), Usual Gestures.

Note
: Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Pixeldrain
Can we get a font adjuster meter for the game it's kinda small. Previous versions had them.

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Can we get a font adjuster meter for the game it's kinda small. Previous versions had them.
Nope. It never had. I rarely see devs add font size slider. You can always request dev to do it for the next versions.
My current custom mod will not support the customised menu of dev.
If I get some time I will make a custom mod screen to adjust font size later.

Reactions: Marnie_Tippy

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hmmn.

I'm not sure if you're trolling. She is after all one of the main characters, but if you're serious, then the best way to 'dodge' her is to avoid the game completely. :coffee:
I played for a little bit, and I was wondering.
Is this one of those fake choices games.
I mean if you have to bang all the girls than that is more kinetic than anything imo
But the op makes it sound like there will be lots of choices
Now I don't know what to believe.

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial patched Android port of LISC 0.8.1 with alternative save location ( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.lisc), Usual Gestures, Font Size Scaling Slider(Click on Extras Quick Menu Button-- Adjust Scaling as required--Swipe Up to Close the Extras Menu)

Note

Pixeldrain
Updated my android port once again with font size scaling.
Note: Click on Extras quick menu button to open the Extras menu. Adjust Font Size scaling as required. Swipe up to close the Extras menu.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeinSantaCounty-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes