Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Another game with unavoidable lesbian. :sneaky:

I can't wait to know the details about how Chloe and Lauren used to fuck when they were young. Hope there will be a rendered sex scene of it because you know, lesbians are hawt and you're gay if you don't like lesbians :cautious::cautious:
Haven't played yet, don't tell the best girl Chloe is a random carpet muncher now?

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
Bad Mc is better for Lauren or good Mc
Because when Mc is good, there is no sex, but Lauren loves him more
so far, the bad guy path was definitely the one wiith more contents. with this last update the love path could be more promising for the ones who look for something more vanilla but with sex contents

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
Can anyone share all saves(Lauren,Iris,Karen,Chloe,SophieDom all in 1 path or different path with Intimadation or Charisma) of Life in a santa county v0.6.0 starting or ending any will do

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
LifeinSantaCounty-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
1689807830474.png :unsure:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Would there be any way you could translate to english so we make sure we're understanding the error message?

Our (bad) translation indicates TC not being able to read/write; is the archive in a protected directory, or are you using it with the appropriate permissions (i.e. running as admin?).
Other-wise could you try unzipping it with a tool like 7zip? See if this is a TC-specific issue?

Last edited:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Guys what path you have to be so you can have sex with your aunt or what you have to do, also can you be on the love path with your mom and still have sex with your aunt?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guys what path you have to be so you can have sex with your aunt or what you have to do, also can you be on the love path with your mom and still have sex with your aunt?
I can't remember, as it's been forever, and starting a new run, but the WT mod is updated if you want to run that. As for paths, I'm not about the love path, and both.

Although I know when I last did it I used "URM" and just made some saves at critical junctions and if I didn't have whatever I just forced it to go that way to see the scene/s.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Another game with unavoidable lesbian. :sneaky:

I can't wait to know the details about how Chloe and Lauren used to fuck when they were young. Hope there will be a rendered sex scene of it because you know, lesbians are hawt and you're gay if you don't like lesbians :cautious::cautious:
Always find it annoying...some light lesbo scene is ok while doing threesome.However some people find it hot when girls have sex with each other.I don't like it...however we should at least get the option to avoid it..

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
It starts way back, I think ep 1. I fondled her tits while she was asleep then there's a point when she's in the bathroom nude and you walk end. If you're interested in her or not you'll get a choice to compliment her tits or not. Telling her you find her sexy/attractive basically opens up her route, for me it did at least.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Would there be any way you could translate to english so we make sure we're understanding the error message?

Our (bad) translation indicates TC not being able to read/write; is the archive in a protected directory, or are you using it with the appropriate permissions (i.e. running as admin?).
Other-wise could you try unzipping it with a tool like 7zip? See if this is a TC-specific issue?
DURING INSTALLATION REQUIRES TO REMOVE WRITE PROTECTION

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is the update just the beach trip? The scene with Lauren was hot but the update felt really short.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes