Nov 30, 2022
Long way to go the developer hasnt started the next update, even iris route is pending, and even charlotte route is pending, it will take more time for the game to be completed.
Thanks, then I won't start playing this game for now. I decided to play only completed (or at least almost completed) games from now on :WeSmart:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
incest patch isn't working?
Check to see if you have a patch.rpy file in your game folder. It is a blank file. The game only checks to see if it is present. So if it is misnamed or misplaced, the check will fail.

fujikuro01

May 14, 2020
I play a lot of games that are programed with renpy do the developers of games like this farm out the renderings to 3rd parties because I have seen the same character model used in multiple games

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I play a lot of games that are programed with renpy do the developers of games like this farm out the renderings to 3d parties because I have seen the same character model used in multiple games
You can buy premade models, or pirate them, I guess.

Example:

udogu

May 20, 2019
They are larger in size than old ones. Using the compressed version may help.
I'll try it, but the choppiness seems to only affect certain scenes, like the Camelia scene when you confront her after finding out she kidnapped Ron.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I'll try it, but the choppiness seems to only affect certain scenes, like the Camelia scene when you confront her after finding out she kidnapped Ron.
In that scene, some of the videos are over 150 MBs, while earlier videos were <2 MBs. Looking at the videos folder, it looks like just update 2 has the large files. 1.7 GB. Update 3 went back to the smaller video size. So from Cam's to around the time you visit Sophia at night.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Just finished playing the update. Holy crap Lauren at the sex club was hot! Especially when she couldn't take her eyes of the girl in the room getting gang banged. I would not mind seeing her in that situation.

• Love
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Mrgjaye

Feb 18, 2022
A part of the game talks about a party where you have to go with a girl, but I never saw a party, does anyone know why?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
A part of the game talks about a party where you have to go with a girl, but I never saw a party, does anyone know why?
The cops busted an earlier party at the location. It is talked about in the scene where MC, rainbow hair guy, and his BF are spying on the girls in the school gym.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
Just finished playing the update. Holy crap Lauren at the sex club was hot! Especially when she couldn't take her eyes of the girl in the room getting gang banged. I would not mind seeing her in that situation.

You must be on a different path than I am cause I sure didn't get to see a club scene like that

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes