yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Hello everyone!!
Can someone guide me how this minigame works? I still haven't been able to lift the weight once.:cry: I use a laptop and touch pad.
Thank you in advance!:(

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Hello everyone!!
Can someone guide me how this minigame works? I still haven't been able to lift the weight once.:cry: I use a laptop and touch pad.
Thank you in advance!:(
Press the Space button when the white marker in the center of the green field. Just one press at the time, then repeat when the marker still in the center. Five press on Space, and you give +1 stamina.

biskrem

Mar 1, 2023
I couldn't see any extra scene dialogue between 0.8.0 and 0.8.1. In 0.8.0, it ends where I saved it last.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, can someone help me? Do the developer change the states system?

Being that I didn't remember much, I decided to start from scratch. But the stats don't go up as they should. And I was wondering if there was a bug, or if the developer changed the way of obtaining.

For example there are two point where the game give you point before and after the prologue.
During the oven choice, where you need to choice if you wanna use the gas or not. If you use the gas, the walkthrough say 3 charm point. But the game give you 3 love point. Then after the prologue where the game let me choice from:
Intimidation and Charisma
But no matter which one I choose, neither goes up, in the phone states screen goes up instead Rise or Love.
While intimidation and charisma remain at 0.
Is this normal?

For now i am using URM cheat to increse the states where the game do not give me the right one. But I would like to be sure. To understand if something has changed or if it is normal to be like this?

Thank you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Daskapital61

m1k19966

Jul 25, 2020
I'm not sure myself, but if you would like to "force" it try URM. Make a save right then and there, pop in URM, in the upper left corner a box will come up that will show you what is needed. It will also let you "force/alter that scene" and continue on and see what happens.
I am playing android. I will wait and see if someone know

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
I am in Sario path and beat Jason but my Charisma points double than Intimidation should I change or leave it that way nothing happens?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Is the MC in this game a giant spineless pussy? Or if he starts out as one, can he at least be made to stop being a giant spineless pussy?
He is a pussy that girls love because of his cock. But that's the case with all games like this... ;)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8.1 + WT/Gal/Cheat by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.08 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to 0.8.1

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes