Feb 26, 2022
As a mac user; is the last update 0.8.0 worth downloading and playing on my PC, or should I just wait for the mac version which for all I know could be out in August???!!

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I am surprised to read the harsh and acid criticism that is leveled against the developer. I imagine that those who do it contribute significant amounts of money for the development of it... In my case, I only take advantage of the work of the developer and the generosity of the uploaders, I have nothing to say and only thank you.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Can someone explain me if iwill be with mom and aunt if a choose mostly charisma and if i blowed up Dave, but refuysing to admit it to sario? it's very confusing and the wrong stat on phone about charima and intimidatyion doesn't help too? it's ok play a mixed path or it's useless? thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: densittie

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Where is 0.8.1:KEK:
Depends on how many bugs they needed to fix and they did say "add a large number of animations". v0.7.1 came out around 2 weeks (might have been little over) from v0.7.0 release. As it is now, it's just been 10 days since v0.8.0.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Enjoyed the update & for sure thought we were gonna get a footjob scene with Lauren in Stockings on the bed, wished we would have gotten that but I still enjoyed the update, had a question though & yes I am being serious. Did Lauren's model get changed/updated? I don't recall her having breasts that large prior.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Did Lauren's model get changed/updated? I don't recall her having breasts that large prior.
It seems like the dev might have slipped off with the sliders in this one. Maybe he was in such a hurry to get this one out for the folks after over six months of delay that he just set Chloe's sliders for Lauren too. :HideThePain:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It seems like the dev might have slipped off with the sliders in this one. Maybe he was in such a hurry to get this one out for the folks after over six months of delay that he just set Chloe's sliders for Lauren too. :HideThePain:
I noticed it too, from the teaser's actually, she seemed somewhat different, who knows maybe my mind is playing tricks on me :rolleyes:

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes