SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guys what path you have to be so you can have sex with your aunt or what you have to do, also can you be on the love path with your mom and still have sex with your aunt?
I can't remember, as it's been forever, and starting a new run, but the WT mod is updated if you want to run that. As for paths, I'm not about the love path, and both.

Although I know when I last did it I used "URM" and just made some saves at critical junctions and if I didn't have whatever I just forced it to go that way to see the scene/s.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Another game with unavoidable lesbian. :sneaky:

I can't wait to know the details about how Chloe and Lauren used to fuck when they were young. Hope there will be a rendered sex scene of it because you know, lesbians are hawt and you're gay if you don't like lesbians :cautious::cautious:
Always find it annoying...some light lesbo scene is ok while doing threesome.However some people find it hot when girls have sex with each other.I don't like it...however we should at least get the option to avoid it..

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Guys what path you have to be so you can have sex with your aunt or what you have to do, also can you be on the love path with your mom and still have sex with your aunt?
It starts way back, I think ep 1. I fondled her tits while she was asleep then there's a point when she's in the bathroom nude and you walk end. If you're interested in her or not you'll get a choice to compliment her tits or not. Telling her you find her sexy/attractive basically opens up her route, for me it did at least.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Would there be any way you could translate to english so we make sure we're understanding the error message?

Our (bad) translation indicates TC not being able to read/write; is the archive in a protected directory, or are you using it with the appropriate permissions (i.e. running as admin?).
Other-wise could you try unzipping it with a tool like 7zip? See if this is a TC-specific issue?
DURING INSTALLATION REQUIRES TO REMOVE WRITE PROTECTION

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is the update just the beach trip? The scene with Lauren was hot but the update felt really short.

SNN|2103

Jul 17, 2020
No spoilers, but last I played was 0.7.1; has there been much added and is the download worth it this update?

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
I created one (however its a bit more a result of my completionist tendencies than being super simple)

Life in Santa County v.0.7.2 Walkthrough

View attachment 2412796

Local: View attachment 2412792
Google Drive: Google Drive

Edit5: (20230224) updated to 0.7.2

Note: Sorry didn't finish the WT update for 8.0 yet, but now with the 8.1 patch the bugs are hopefully fixed -> its really time to dig in.
in ur wt ep1 page 10 there's a choice with chloe where u mention choosing one option over the other leads to missing out an extended scene, where as in the wt mod it tells me to choose the opposite. just wanted to know what the scene was if you remember. the choice is between waking her up or turning off the tv.
same with the sophie masturbation scene soon after. you say choose to interrupt, the mod says stay silent. I dont wanna play the whole game and realize i made a wrong choice right at the start that would suck.
cheers

Last edited:

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
Is the game bugged? It says I need to talk to Charlotte, but I can't find her anywhere in the house (I'm on 0.8.1 and just used the drill in my room)

Reactions: T017

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
I created one (however its a bit more a result of my completionist tendencies than being super simple)

Life in Santa County v.0.7.2 Walkthrough

View attachment 2412796

Local: View attachment 2412792
Google Drive: Google Drive

Edit5: (20230224) updated to 0.7.2

Note: Sorry didn't finish the WT update for 8.0 yet, but now with the 8.1 patch the bugs are hopefully fixed -> its really time to dig in.
is there something you did to get the sleep sex options at the end of episode 1? pg26 of your walkthrough. for me the doors are all locked?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is there something you did to get the sleep sex options at the end of episode 1? pg26 of your walkthrough. for me the doors are all locked?
Did you use the patch etc? I would also suggest using URM as well to force scenes...

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes