MoM OlO

Jun 10, 2017
Just do what I said, delete everything and extract it again fresh and try to start.
Thats what i did. says
F:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Life_in_Santa_County-0.8.0-pc.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\*******\Pictures\Roblox\333\LISC-0.8.0-pc\game\images\ep2\DIN\din59.webp. The file is corrupt
F:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Life_in_Santa_County-0.8.0-pc.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\********\Pictures\Roblox\333\LISC-0.8.0-pc\game\images\ep2\DIN\din59.webp. The file is corrupt
F:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Life_in_Santa_County-0.8.0-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thats what i did. says
F:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Life_in_Santa_County-0.8.0-pc.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\*******\Pictures\Roblox\333\LISC-0.8.0-pc\game\images\ep2\DIN\din59.webp. The file is corrupt
F:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Life_in_Santa_County-0.8.0-pc.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\********\Pictures\Roblox\333\LISC-0.8.0-pc\game\images\ep2\DIN\din59.webp. The file is corrupt
F:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Life_in_Santa_County-0.8.0-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt
You 100% have a bad download, it literally says the "archive is corrupt". Try it again or alternative download link.

outstanding quality in regards of renders.
There are a few animations that could be improved/added.
example when the sis comes into your room and rides you.

but i am not impressed with the amount of content this update has, considering how long its been promised.
a side note.. have these devs ever heard of version control?
i mean like.0.7.2 -> 0.8.0 if a bit wtf. sometimes i feel like they just slapped on some willy-nilly version number to make it look good.

anywho. hope we don't have to wait until the end of time for the next update.
It was pushed out to satisfy the $25 tier, there will be an updated version that adds the missing animations (plus changelog a large number of missing animations in other places) with bugfixes.

Reactions: densittie

Mrgjaye

Feb 18, 2022
Bad Mc is better for Lauren or good Mc
Because when Mc is good, there is no sex, but Lauren loves him more

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I created one (however its a bit more a result of my completionist tendencies than being super simple)

Life in Santa County v.0.7.2 Walkthrough

View attachment 2412796

Local: View attachment 2412792
Google Drive: Google Drive

Edit5: (20230224) updated to 0.7.2

Note: I'll try to update to 8.0 today (sunday 20230709) but depending how much was changed mechanically before the new story content it might take till tomorrow
Thank you very much, it's very good.

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
everyone who been asking about android version or mac should wait till the version 0.8.1 get released ! this week the full version will be available, so wait till it get released. this way the the moderater will release every mod that is available on every platform.

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
The "week" ends on "Saturday".
You are correct, of course. Maybe some would argue the week ends on Sunday, but that is a different discussion.

However, seeing how serious the devs take their self set deadlines this 'week' may very well end on the 31st (choose your preferred month to complete the joke).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You are correct, of course. Maybe some would argue the week ends on Sunday, but that is a different discussion.

However, seeing how serious the devs take their self set deadlines this 'week' may very well end on the 31st (choose your preferred month to complete the joke).
Well, v0.7.0 to v0.7.1 was just about a week, same as with this version, missing animations/adding more animations, and bug fixes. I only think they pushed v0.8.0 and v0.7.0 for matter to satisfy the $25 Patreons, I look at both as beta's.

3.90 star(s) 185 Votes