Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Since this update showed how jealous Lauren gets with the MC, I wonder how is she going to react to Karen's pregnancy :unsure:

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
outstanding quality in regards of renders.
There are a few animations that could be improved/added.
example when the sis comes into your room and rides you.

but i am not impressed with the amount of content this update has, considering how long its been promised.
a side note.. have these devs ever heard of version control?
i mean like.0.7.2 -> 0.8.0 if a bit wtf. sometimes i feel like they just slapped on some willy-nilly version number to make it look good.

anywho. hope we don't have to wait until the end of time for the next update.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
great story so far (there are some typos and a few weird phrasing moments). this is only episode 1 so im really excited to see the how 2 and 3 progress. although is anyone else disappointed by the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
conversation near the end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: heisenberg74

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Lots of bugs on SOPHIE DOM route,

A couple missing renders (morning dialogue scene)
some wrong dialogues
and at the pool (Sophie and Ran) the Dom route isn't recognized by the game
(Sophie makes you call her "My Queen" and brings up the blackmail, which shouldn't happen)
got the same bugs. Plus a few others related to Lauren (was able to do some mob exclusive stuff while on love path). kind of disappointed to see its still active after nearly 6 months. hope it gets fixed soon.

MoM OlO

Jun 10, 2017
Hey can anyone help me with this error please? keep getting while trying to run it

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey can anyone help me with this error please? keep getting while trying to run it

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.
Mods, fresh install?

Try extracting it again fresh and try to start..

MoM OlO

Jun 10, 2017
Mods, fresh install?

Try extracting it again fresh and try to start..
I downloaded a gallery unlocker but had this same error come up so i deleted it but no diffrence. should I extract it to a new folder? tbh always just ran games through winrar

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I downloaded a gallery unlocker but had this same error come up so i deleted it but no diffrence. should I extract it to a new folder? tbh always just ran games through winrar
Just do what I said, delete everything and extract it again fresh and try to start.

MoM OlO

Jun 10, 2017
Just do what I said, delete everything and extract it again fresh and try to start.
Thats what i did. says
F:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Life_in_Santa_County-0.8.0-pc.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\*******\Pictures\Roblox\333\LISC-0.8.0-pc\game\images\ep2\DIN\din59.webp. The file is corrupt
F:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Life_in_Santa_County-0.8.0-pc.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\********\Pictures\Roblox\333\LISC-0.8.0-pc\game\images\ep2\DIN\din59.webp. The file is corrupt
F:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Life_in_Santa_County-0.8.0-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thats what i did. says
F:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Life_in_Santa_County-0.8.0-pc.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\*******\Pictures\Roblox\333\LISC-0.8.0-pc\game\images\ep2\DIN\din59.webp. The file is corrupt
F:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Life_in_Santa_County-0.8.0-pc.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\********\Pictures\Roblox\333\LISC-0.8.0-pc\game\images\ep2\DIN\din59.webp. The file is corrupt
F:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Life_in_Santa_County-0.8.0-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt
You 100% have a bad download, it literally says the "archive is corrupt". Try it again or alternative download link.

outstanding quality in regards of renders.
There are a few animations that could be improved/added.
example when the sis comes into your room and rides you.

but i am not impressed with the amount of content this update has, considering how long its been promised.
a side note.. have these devs ever heard of version control?
i mean like.0.7.2 -> 0.8.0 if a bit wtf. sometimes i feel like they just slapped on some willy-nilly version number to make it look good.

anywho. hope we don't have to wait until the end of time for the next update.
It was pushed out to satisfy the $25 tier, there will be an updated version that adds the missing animations (plus changelog a large number of missing animations in other places) with bugfixes.

Reactions: densittie
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes