Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
Thank you for the response and the fix. Towards the end of the conversation Sophie mentions picking up the dress from the sex shop, which is the same conversation she has the next morning in her room. This leads me to believe that the scene was cut intentionally. Hopefuly it will get added on a future update with multiple outcomes depending on your choices during the stream.
You're right, she talked about the same dress.
In fact, the problem was a matter of variable name, so I don't think it was intentionally. I think that the dress will come in a futur update, no matter what you've done during the stream, she just need it for the next stream, as she said.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i really like this VN.... it could need some fixes or at least good explanation about how rise\fall\intinmidation and charisma really works , but the most unpleasant thing is the weird MC face!! c'mon dev, you should have worked better on how MC looks...he's Ugly. i hope he will be fixed soon

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
THIS IS WEIRD.... I was at dinner with Mom and jason dickface showed up and treathened and insulted mom...if i choose to kick him she goes mad and the green answer that mod show isn't clikable (saying her i with them and i dont stop till i got everything) ...(but i didn't choose to work with sario... if i try to be smart and cool down , Mom kick his ball but she say me :what was that?? why u kicked him?? i mean WTF??

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
THIS IS WEIRD.... I was at dinner with Mom and jason dickface showed up and treathened and insulted mom...if i choose to kick him she goes mad and the green answer that mod show isn't clikable (saying her i with them and i dont stop till i got everything) ...(but i didn't choose to work with sario... if i try to be smart and cool down , Mom kick his ball but she say me :what was that?? why u kicked him?? i mean WTF??
You can only say to her you one of them if, obviously, you accept Sario’s offer and become part of the Mafia.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
again?? and this is even a bigger weird thing....i was the one who blown uo duche Dave....now Camelia kidnapped Ron and said she was the one?? wtf is this shit>?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
again?? and this is even a bigger weird thing....i was the one who blown uo duche Dave....now Camelia kidnapped Ron and said she was the one?? wtf is this shit>?
This is a plot twist: the explosion wasn't caused by MC turning on the gas as he thought, but by a explosive device Camelia used with Ron's help.

Reactions: Xumeey

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
another weird...when mom and MC decide to go on week enmd vacancy the day of departure she says she is wondering where they will go...but the day before she and her sister speaked a lot about Paradise...wtf what with these coarse error in telling a story??

DutchMaestro

Dec 22, 2021
bruh are these Genesis models?
cause the details are insane specialy on the feet
i already know this dev is a man of culture

but for real are these even genesis models?
does someone know?

Reactions: m4pII
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes