buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
As soon as the game reaches the long-awaited moment, it is abandoned. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:This site has most of these games.;)

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
What is everyone freaking out about? Dev is still active on his patreon. Just because he's not holding your hand and reassuring you doesn't mean it's abandoned lol
I don't know if you noticed but around six months for an update is pretty typical for AVNs like this. Just look at ADik. Dude took like what 8 months before this months update. Same with Power Vacuum, etc.

dopefresh

Aug 27, 2017
What is everyone freaking out about? Dev is still active on his patreon. Just because he's not holding your hand and reassuring you doesn't mean it's abandoned lol
I don't know if you noticed but around six months for an update is pretty typical for AVNs like this. Just look at ADik. Dude took like what 8 months before this months update. Same with Power Vacuum, etc.
the difference is that they have a bigger fanbase, established themselves as AVN creators and have consistent communication.

DEVIL18

Dec 9, 2017
Bro ADik has bigger updates than the total size of this game

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
When I see someone in an AVN thread throwing out the ' ... game abandoned...' quip - with NO screenshot proof or background explaining How they know something that is simply not shown on that thread -- ignore it.

It is either sarcastic, or someone trolling because they can get away with the disinformation.

It's not like the F95 police are going to coordinate a takedown of that user id for it, right?

As for me, I am enjoying LISC and am looking forward to more content when it is available.

As has been pointed out - there are other options to enjoy (like the latest rev of Being A DIK which dropped yesterday) while we wait.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Bro ADik has bigger updates than the total size of this game
yeah and BADIK takes ONE freaking year for ONE update. He is by far the most successful dev yet he doesn't use money to hire staff to make faster updates. It's not that everything is positive about this dev and the game.

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
yeah and BADIK takes ONE freaking year for ONE update. He is by far the most successful dev yet he doesn't use money to hire staff to make faster updates. It's not that everything is positive about this dev and the game.
Well it will soon be ONE fucking year from those Devs to

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Not even close lol. It's about 5 months so far. Just stay true to the actual facts before hating.
In all fairness, that was "only" the bugfix/animation adder update. The 0.8 content update was in february I think (please correct me if I'm wrong).

That being said, I couldn't care less how long a dev takes for their updates, especially when it's a dev making an AVN on their sparetime.

Reactions: n00bi

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
In all fairness, that was "only" the bugfix/animation adder update. The 0.8 content update was in february I think (please correct me if I'm wrong).

That being said, I couldn't care less how long a dev takes for their updates, especially when it's a dev making an AVN on their sparetime.
Well in February update 7.0 came out (the Chloe all the way content) and in July there was update 8.0 (the Lauren all the way content).
So the last update is now more than 5 month's ago and as much as we know they are doing it since march or april fulltime.
One or two weeks ago there was a little discussion about the game on discord but the last real devlog is almost 4 weeks ago.
Considering this is the third update that takes way longer than the usual under 4 month's updates which was the case until last year in august .....yeah i hoped it would come out this year but we don't know how much is still to be done.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well in February update 7.0 came out (the Chloe all the way content) and in July there was update 8.0 (the Lauren all the way content).
So the last update is now more than 5 month's ago and as much as we know they are doing it since march or april fulltime.
One or two weeks ago there was a little discussion about the game on discord but the last real devlog is almost 4 weeks ago.
Considering this is the third update that takes way longer than the usual under 4 month's updates which was the case until last year in august .....yeah i hoped it would come out this year but we don't know how much is still to be done.
Then I yield and you are correct of course!

Just ignore the whiners though, you'll just get a headache........

Reactions: kcaldw and Finyx
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes