Gurumatronic1025

Feb 21, 2021
View attachment 1448147

Overview:
Santa county... A symbol of wealth and peace. But what if it really isn't? A young boy, living in a neighborhood where everything seems so ordinary and innocent and then discovers the dark and lustful lifestyles lurking within. Witness all the destructions he will experience and the great change he will make. This city has only one rule. Trust... No one.

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-17
Release Date: 2023-07-17
Developer: Bold Bash Studios - - - LISC-MOODY
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Update Only (v0.8.1): - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: *

Extras: ITALIAN TRANSLATION - FAN ART THREAD -
Walkthrough/Multi-Mod* - FAN SIGS1 - FAN SIGS2 - WALKTHROUGH - Gallery Unlock

Blitzen thanks for the link
*This port is not released by the developer, download at your own risk

View attachment 1149503 View attachment 1149498 View attachment 1149500 View attachment 1448143 View attachment 1149504 View attachment 1149505 View attachment 1149506 View attachment 1149508 View attachment 1149510 View attachment 1149512 View attachment 1149513 View attachment 1149514 View attachment 1149515 View attachment 1149516 View attachment 1448144 View attachment 1149519 View attachment 1149521 View attachment 1149522

How do I install the update (8.1)? Where do I place the folder?

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
ragazzi ho un problema, dopo alcune ore di gioco,la traduzione in italiano non funziona più e prosegue in inglese.ho provato a scaricare altre versioni della traduzione ma non trova più il file sorgente.qualche aiuto?ve ne sarei molto grato.grazie
Perhaps it's telling you that you should read it in English... :unsure:;)

Also, please write your posts in English because it's the Forum's rule.
If you want you can use Google Translate, along with what you posted in Italian... just a suggestion.
GL
--- --- ---
Forse ti sta dicendo che dovresti leggerlo in inglese... :unsure:;)

Inoltre, per favore scrivi i tuoi post in inglese perché è la regola del Forum.
Se vuoi puoi usare Google Translate, insieme a quello che hai postato in italiano... solo un suggerimento.
Buona fortuna.

Reactions: Joejackson

ThomasTill

Oct 3, 2023
sorry, I didn't know.
guys I have a problem, after a few hours of playing, the translation into Italian no longer works and continues in English. I tried to download other versions of the translation but it can't find the source file anymore. any help? I would be very grateful. thanks

Reactions: Ranxerox

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Quick question is it normal for the game not allowing me to pick choices especially during those branch choices ? I cannot click on one of the sides for some reason.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Quick question is it normal for the game not allowing me to pick choices especially during those branch choices ? I cannot click on one of the sides for some reason.
Yes, some options depend in which path you are

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Yes, some options depend in which path you are
Yeah that is what I assumed. But during one of the main choices with the big warning signs. Once you picked it I don't see why there is any need for a second one later in the game since you cannot change anyway.

Reactions: PickleSteve

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
That one last time to comment.
Man, this game had a lot of potential, good development of the plot idea, graphic quality and character movement, a lot of care and quality, fact!
This last 0.81 came out and your main letter Lauren disappointed me with the image quality, even weak. I sometimes think about two hypotheses, the first is that DEV is jealous of the users' relationship with their character, this is crazy but it exists! And the second is to also consider DEV as anyone who is creating wants 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 subscribers or better investors and in the highest value plan. Sometimes the guy thinks he's creating GTA, Half Life or Call Of Duty... but he has to take it easy, he does it because he likes it and the reward comes or if it doesn't come, continue without killing yourself for it, but just be honest with yourself and for others. The decision will always be his, no need to bring excuses, calendars, plane crash, health or catastrophe, just state it categorically. I'm in my rhythm. Simple! or not?

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes