Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
I started this game yesterday, did the prologue, and I was hooked, what an amazing way to start, it seems such a wonderful game.

I decided then to follow the PDF walkthrough to not screw anything up and make the most outta this game, but I've encountered an issue.

On the first steps of the free roam mode, just after the prologue, the PDF walkthrough tells you to go to the garage, but it doesn't matter where I look, I can't find the garage, and the walkthrough tells you where some of the other rooms are, for example that the kitchen is to the left of the living room or that the sister's bedroom is the second left door on the second floor, but it tells you nothing about where the garage is.

So, quick question... Where's the garage?

Interemptor

Aug 31, 2022
I started this game yesterday, did the prologue, and I was hooked, what an amazing way to start, it seems such a wonderful game.

I decided then to follow the PDF walkthrough to not screw anything up and make the most outta this game, but I've encountered an issue.

On the first steps of the free roam mode, just after the prologue, the PDF walkthrough tells you to go to the garage, but it doesn't matter where I look, I can't find the garage, and the walkthrough tells you where some of the other rooms are, for example that the kitchen is to the left of the living room or that the sister's bedroom is the second left door on the second floor, but it tells you nothing about where the garage is.

So, quick question... Where's the garage?
It's outside on the right by the pool iirc

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
With the remake everything can happen I wouldnt be surprised if sharing is added tbh. I feel like it would fit with the game depending on the tone changes the dev talked about. We'll have to wait and see
Damn, i liked the game once it got going.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
I would like to support this game and dev, but it is a bit off putting and confusing with the mystery around the remake.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes