Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
They earn 6.7 k $ month (Don't get me wrong i'm not jealous or ..., people love the game and support them), last update release 3.5 month ago (IMO they ruined game with last update with new stuff and ...) and there is no new report on their patreon just promoting other developer games!
They stated a new update will release this month but I don't see it coming tbh.

Reactions: cjcjcc

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
They earn 6.7 k $ month (Don't get me wrong i'm not jealous or ..., people love the game and support them), last update release 3.5 month ago (IMO they ruined game with last update with new stuff and ...) and there is no new report on their patreon just promoting other developer games!
In a couple of months we gonna listen a fairly tale how Fenriz had success in surviving through floods, eartshakes and rebels in the Turkish suburbs. Moody is either able to tale nice stories in patreon. The guys are quite arrogant - their dignity does not allow to look down patreons and write a couple of words.

DeadlyDeathTrap

May 22, 2021
So, I am new to the game... and I did try searching the forum before bringing this up. Maybe I worded it wrong? With being a completely new install on the most recent version, is there a way to play from the beginning? Like, the game is making it like I already know things that happened previously? With one of the patches I downloaded it actually shows a memory of MC talking with (Mom) in a coffee shop where she talked about me stealing some lingerie or something.... I just want to make sure if this is a prologue that I didn't miss EP.1 or whatnot... the game looks really good and can't wait to dive in, but I also don't want to miss anything!

To sum up the above... does it play Prologue, then Ep.1 then Ep.2? Or does it just jump ahead without being able to play the others?

Thanks!

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
So, I am new to the game... and I did try searching the forum before bringing this up. Maybe I worded it wrong? With being a completely new install on the most recent version, is there a way to play from the beginning? Like, the game is making it like I already know things that happened previously? With one of the patches I downloaded it actually shows a memory of MC talking with (Mom) in a coffee shop where she talked about me stealing some lingerie or something.... I just want to make sure if this is a prologue that I didn't miss EP.1 or whatnot... the game looks really good and can't wait to dive in, but I also don't want to miss anything!

To sum up the above... does it play Prologue, then Ep.1 then Ep.2? Or does it just jump ahead without being able to play the others?

Thanks!
A lot of the earlier part of the VN had to be reworked to stay on Patreon and it's still a work in progress as far as I'm aware. So some things at the start are out of order or don't make contextual sense, so you're not the only one. It's my understanding that it's going to fixed though. Hopefully it'll get fixed in the next update.

Reactions: DeadlyDeathTrap

DeadlyDeathTrap

May 22, 2021
A lot of the earlier part of the VN had to be reworked to stay on Patreon and it's still a work in progress as far as I'm aware. So some things at the start are out of order or don't make contextual sense, so you're not the only one. It's my understanding that it's going to fixed though. Hopefully it'll get fixed in the next update.
Should I wait to play it then? Because I just feel lost... lol

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Should I wait to play it then? Because I just feel lost... lol
It starts making more sense later on in the game, but the prologue stuff is all jumbled.

I can try recollecting it... (it's been a while since I've played those parts so someone else could probably do a better job than me).

• MC's mom (Lauren) is a teacher and catches drug deal red handed on school grounds, and reports it
  • She gets fired as part of a cover up as part of a deeper crime element in the city. Corrupt officials and authorities and such.
  • Turns out her husband (boyfriend? don't remember), was having a gay affair and had a hand in her getting fired because his lover was involved with the crime stuff.
  • Meanwhile, MC's friend gets involved with a small time crimeboss that blackmails them to get pervy shit like Lauren's panties or something. MC tries to steal Ron's mom's panties instead. Get's caught by her husband, and then MC fucks her as a "punishment" because husband is discovering he has a cuckoldry kink.
  • Blonde drug dude ends up being killed when his mobile home explodes. MC was seen nearby and is a suspect.
  • MC starts fucking his mom.

Something like that.

DeadlyDeathTrap

May 22, 2021
It starts making more sense later on in the game, but the prologue stuff is all jumbled.

I can try recollecting it... (it's been a while since I've played those parts so someone else could probably do a better job than me).

• Lauren is a teacher and catches drug deal red handed on school grounds, and reports it
  • She gets fired as part of a cover up as part of a deeper crime element in the city. Corrupt officials and authorities and such.
  • Turns out her husband (boyfriend? don't remember), was having a gay affair and had a hand in her getting fired because his lover was involved with the crime stuff.
  • Meanwhile, MC's friend gets involved with a small time crimeboss that blackmails them to get pervy shit like Lauren's panties or something. MC tries to steal Ron's mom's panties instead. Get's caught by her husband, and then MC fucks her as a "punishment" because husband is discovering he has a cuckoldry kink.
  • Blonde drug dude ends up being killed when his mobile home explodes. MC was seen nearby and is a suspect.
  • MC starts fucking his mom.

Something like that.
Gotcha,
Yeah I made it through most of the above... I just got to the part where the mom of MC and MC are painting a room... however, with the new incest patch and mod I downloaded during that scene where they are drinking wine it shows stuff it didn't prior to me patching it... so I guess I can just try to play through it lol.

Thanks for the heads up!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
They stated a new update will release this month but I don't see it coming tbh.
They said the next update would be the Steam launch.

No that was not it, it was reworked for Steam, they can't have signs that say "High School" or imagery or saying (like lines of text) high school.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Message from the developers' discord.

Next month, a new update is coming. I probably won't write a devlog, or I might just write a brief informational post because there will be a lot to discuss after the update. It's too early to talk about it now. But if I talk about the game, everything is fine. There's no problem in my life either.
SonsOfLiberty What is this post about then? Did I misinterpret it?

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
There is a black screen and no animation's in the game for me , seems to be a reoccurring problem in the thread , if anybody know's how to fix please respond .

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
That worked but now suffering from exception error line 509 , when I first interacted with chole it popped and now when I try to go to Lauren's room after talking to her the first night and it has shown up again , any tips on how to fix ?

Vishalveer

Jun 30, 2024
Why is epiaode 3 locked?? How to get it and i am using android mod copy to play on my phone and some scenes in gallery are locked how to see them???

3.80 star(s) 187 Votes