DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
just started playing this game, and I have to say, if you're going to have a flashback for every single thing mentioned in a conversation, you might as well just put them in order and run the game normally. One or two flashbacks for major events sure, but (this is clearly an exaggeration) when someone says so much as "remember that time you picked your nose?" and you're subjected to a 5 minute flashback of it is just ridiculous.

edit: yeah, between the copious amounts of flashbacks, ok writing, absolutely no choice in who you have sex with, the long transitions, even with transitions turned off, this is going to be a pass for me. The only real saving grace for this game is the renders, and that's about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazymic79

Corszo

Feb 24, 2024
Hola, saludos a todos, tengo un problema con el diálogo en el juego, el texto se encima con los nombres de los personajes, ¿hay alguna manera de arreglarlo?.

Muchas gracias

1728067135013.png

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Hola, saludos a todos, tengo un problema con el diálogo en el juego, el texto se encima con los nombres de los personajes, ¿hay alguna manera de arreglarlo?.

Muchas gracias
Hola, Bienvenido...
Antes que nada por favor lee lo siguiente:
Este NO es un sitio/foro en español.
Lee las reglas del hilo y las Reglas Generales del foro antes de volver a publicar.
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2024-06-04.5589/
Si no puedes escribir en Ingles, por favor recurre a un traductor en linea y luego incluye el texto en traducido luego de tu comentario, tal como lo vez aqui.
Suerte...

=====

Hello, Welcome...
First of all please read the following:
This is NOT a Spanish site/forum.
Please read the General Rules of the Forum before posting again.
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2024-06-04.5589/
If you are unable to write in English, please use an online translator and then include the translated text after your comment, as you see here.
GL...

Last edited:

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021

Muchas gracias
Para responder a tu pregunta, alguien ya publico la solucion aqui, pero no recuerdo el usuario.
La buena noticia es que tengo el parche. Ve abajo el archivo que anexo, con eso deberías solucionarlo.

Descomprime y copia los archivos (solo 2 archivos) y luego pégalos dentro de la carpeta "game" del juego.
Reinicia el juego y cuéntame cómo te fue.

=====

To answer your question, someone already posted the solution here, but I don't remember the user.
The good news is that I have the patch. See the attached file below, that should fix it.

Unzip and copy the files (just 2 files) and then paste them inside the "game" folder of the game.
Restart the game and let me know how it goes.

Corszo

Feb 24, 2024
Para responder a tu pregunta, alguien ya publico la solucion aqui, pero no recuerdo el usuario.
La buena noticia es que tengo el parche. Ve abajo el archivo que anexo, con eso deberías solucionarlo.

Descomprime y copia los archivos (solo 2 archivos) y luego pégalos dentro de la carpeta "game" del juego.
Reinicia el juego y cuéntame cómo te fue.

=====

To answer your question, someone already posted the solution here, but I don't remember the user.
The good news is that I have the patch. See the attached file below, that should fix it.

Unzip and copy the files (just 2 files) and then paste them inside the "game" folder of the game.
Restart the game and let me know how it goes.
Bro!, it works!!!... Thank you so much...

Reactions: Ranxerox

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I guess tomorrow we can see another delay post in development blog with explanations like Fenrinz has decided to return to the team and wanna have a glance. His opinion is very important to us so we have to delay the update.

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I guess tomorrow we can see another delay post in development blog with explanations like Fenrinz has decided to return to the team and wanna have a glance. His opinion is very important to us so we have to delay the update.
Who was Fenrinz? The guy who implemented the sandbox thing in the game? If so, we're better off without him. I don't want to see more of sandbox in LISC. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Jericho85

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Who was Fenrinz? The guy who implemented the sandbox thing in the game? If so, we're better off without him. I don't want to see more of sandbox in LISC. :HideThePain:
Pretty sure was the coder, did the code, gallery, the meats and guts that made the game work. So, probably not better off without.

Sandbox was everyone decision and was going to fit the way they wanted the game to go better and bigger story.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Would've surprised me big time if they really would've released it before the 7th as they intended. If they meet tomorrow it will be a premier of meeting an actual releasedate.

3.80 star(s) 190 Votes