Glupjjj183

Jun 21, 2024
Wait, so does this mean there will be another update soon, if I understood correctly? Because there are so many different stories. Can someone explain this to me?

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Wait, so does this mean there will be another update soon, if I understood correctly? Because there are so many different stories. Can someone explain this to me?
As far as I understood the missing animations from the existing scenes will be added plus one new scene they canceled just before the release to "re-write" it. Not much content will be added to the next version. I personally think it's huge BS to release such an half-assed update but welp.

Glupjjj183

Jun 21, 2024
As far as I understood the missing animations from the existing scenes will be added plus one new scene they canceled just before the release to "re-write" it. Not much content will be added to the next version. I personally think it's huge BS to release such an half-assed update but welp.
I really don't understand what they are doing. But who are we to judge

Reactions: only MILF

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Life in Santa County 0.10.0: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod which includes incest patch as well as gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 4116001
View attachment 4116004 View attachment 4116006
View attachment 4116008 View attachment 4116009

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Workupload Mega
I've just updated my walkthrough/Multi mod to the latest version!
I’d be really thankful if someone could pin the mod to the OP so it’s easier for everyone to find it.

Harleykp

Jul 8, 2024
Updated my compressed Android port of Life in Santa County with SweatyDevil's multi-mod and incest patch included to v0.9.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Update to the latest version
Updated my compressed Android port of Life in Santa County with SweatyDevil's multi-mod and incest patch included to v0.9.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Update to the latest version v.1.0.1 please

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I’d be really thankful if someone could pin the mod to the OP so it’s easier for everyone to find it.

There is going to be another update...I would have waited, but eh.

Update to the latest version

Update to the latest version v.1.0.1 please
That is not the latest version.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why? are they releasing small updates?
Nope, it's not a small update, they are going to release a patch (maybe in a week or so), but the changelog in total will be 1,000 plus images (it's 850 or so now with v0.10.0) and 30 plus animations (it's 20 now with v0.10.0). v0.10.0 isn't a small update, it's on the bigger size compared to most updates most games release.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Nope, it's not a small update, they are going to release a patch (maybe in a week or so), but the changelog in total will be 1,000 plus images (it's 850 or so now with v0.10.0) and 30 plus animations (it's 20 now with v0.10.0). v0.10.0 isn't a small update, it's on the bigger size compared to most updates most games release.
Then why is there so much discontent? the average updates and delivery time for good updates are like 400 renders for 3-4 months of updates, and this dude has god-tier renders and he also does sandbox which has more coding complexity.

Aizen101

Dec 22, 2020

[/QUOT

Have you got the game as well the new version I mean, if yes can you send me a link to download it for PC.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Then why is there so much discontent? the average updates and delivery time for good updates are like 400 renders for 3-4 months of updates, and this dude has god-tier renders and he also does sandbox which has more coding complexity.
I have no idea. People on here complain about a lot of things. It's not like they paid $30 for the update :sneaky:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You are correct that is a decent amount of renders, however dividing that in half because you have 2 completely different story lines going at the same time. So, the dev is doing say 200 renders for one MC and 200 for the other. So, depending on if you are playing both paths or only one the end result is going to be about the same either way it's either that or the development is split to where every 3-4 months you get one path or the other updated. This means anyone on the single MC path instead of both will be like I waited 3-8 months for that? I give the dev credit for their idea but a task such as this should be handled by a team not a one-man indie dev. Not to mention the pointless sandbox stuff which does add more programming and development time that could be spent on more renders/animations or possibly better writing. I haven't played since the initial release so not sure where the writing is at, just think the dev is spreading themselves too thin. This leads to disappointment for the players.
Huh? The idea of open world/sandbox is not happening, that was said long ago.

They are also not doing it by themselves...

The game will continue to be a visual novel, featuring content for Lauren, Lauren-Chloe, Karen, Iris, Sophie, and Charlotte.
So, I do plan to bring on another coder after this update.
Our beta phase has officially kicked off. First up, I'll be doing a code tests with my fellow developer friends. Since I’ve taken over the coding part, we’ll be keeping an eye out for any potential issues that might pop up.

3.80 star(s) 190 Votes