SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022

Chris1999

Jan 7, 2022
Hi does someone have the full size of the update ( not compressed ) because some of the scenes look like they are at 144p and i think is because of the compressed version..

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Life in Santa County 0.10.0: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod which includes incest patch as well as gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 4116001
View attachment 4116004 View attachment 4116006
View attachment 4116008 View attachment 4116009

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Workupload Mega
Scuse me, may I just ask, is this the same incest patch that functioned not just to turn the relationships biologically but also removed the intro sequence about the MC's folks no longer being in the picture?

I remember that was the Incest patch I used in the previous version.

thank you.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Scuse me, may I just ask, is this the same incest patch that functioned not just to turn the relationships biologically but also removed the intro sequence about the MC's folks no longer being in the picture?

I remember that was the Incest patch I used in the previous version.

thank you.
Ÿes, that's the one. Manually updated for the new version.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Could it be that I had this game on my wishlist on steam because it wasn't on sale yet and now it's gone? or am I going crazy?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Could it be that I had this game on my wishlist on steam because it wasn't on sale yet and now it's gone? or am I going crazy?
I think it was only said it was coming to Steam, don't believe it had a store page yet.

Why is everyone talking about an update here ? it hasn't been since April.
It is posted, I posted it on Tuesday on page 453, the OP has not been updated yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Then why is there so much discontent? the average updates and delivery time for good updates are like 400 renders for 3-4 months of updates, and this dude has god-tier renders and he also does sandbox which has more coding complexity.
Bro this is exactly how I feel, his renders are God tier. I think for the span of time he takes 850 or 1000 is a really good numbers. People are just ungrateful

3.80 star(s) 190 Votes