Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
So,I skimmed a lot of the pages in this thread, but is ntr confirmed to not be in the game(or confirmed being) by the dev anywhere? I know the first page said that there wouldnt be but some people seemed skeptical of that.

Not looking to start any arguments,I know how inflammatory ntr discussions can be,I was just looking for some confirmation since putting ntr in this game,in my opinion,would be a shame

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
So,I skimmed a lot of the pages in this thread, but is ntr confirmed to not be in the game(or confirmed being) by the dev anywhere? I know the first page said that there wouldnt be but some people seemed skeptical of that.

Not looking to start any arguments,I know how inflammatory ntr discussions can be,I was just looking for some confirmation since putting ntr in this game,in my opinion,would be a shame
No ntr planned for this game as of this moment.

Reactions: Lovv99

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Update was supposed to come out today for the $10+ patrons but nothing yet...

ps: can't say that i'm surprised.

image_2021-10-07_194144.png

Reactions: FckLit

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Update was supposed to come out today for the $10+ patrons but nothing yet...

ps: can't say that i'm surprised.

View attachment 1442080
Looks like they're waiting for the last moment to release it, maybe hoping for some desperate new 25$ pledges, there's no excuse really since the game's already shipped so it's just a matter of providing the links to lower tiers. A shit move if i'm being honest, doesn't bode well for them in the future especially since it's been so long with many hiccups on the way.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Looks like they're waiting for the last moment to release it, maybe hoping for some desperate new 25$ pledges, there's no excuse really since the game's already shipped so it's just a matter of providing the links to lower tiers. A shit move if i'm being honest, doesn't bode well for them in the future especially since it's been so long with many hiccups on the way.
I wanted to support them on Patreon but honestly i've decided not to, like you said, too many hiccups along the way. Maybe in the future if they start delivering on time.

LISC-MOODY

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2020
In the first update we released, there were errors in the music and the new phone system. That's why we postponed. A statement such as not publishing the ready game is unacceptable. While these errors were fixed, we added an achievemen and perk system to the game. Our patrons are aware of what's going on, and it's frankly weird that you're saying this when they don't feel any discomfort. I understand that such things happen a lot in this community, someone abuses their supporters, but making such statements unknowingly exceeds the limits of goodwill. Whenever you have a question, I prefer that you ask me first. As for on time delivery. There will be no such thing from now on, because I will not give any time. Everyone will know two weeks before when the new episode will be released. I won't be wasting my time on such nonsense. We made an update with 1800+ scenes. We added more than 6 new mechanics and updated the existing ones. We went back to the first episode and reworked the characters we were uncomfortable with. And we did and published what we said, whether early or late. Some came and said milking for the $100 we earned. It is impossible to understand them. It is obvious that these people are not aware of the cost of rendering. I'm excited for this game and my excitement is increasing with each passing time. Because I know what can happen next and its potential. It is enough for me that people who share this excitement with me and support us. We have stated that we are open to all criticism and comments regarding the game content, but we find it wrong to make accusations about our work. At the end of the day, we finish our work and enjoy what we do. So please think twice before making such accusations. We would like to thank all the supporters who support us and trust our work.

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
As for on time delivery. There will be no such thing from now on, because I will not give any time. Everyone will know two weeks before when the new episode will be released. I won't be wasting my time on such nonsense.
Sorry this was a bit confusing, does this mean from now on you wont give further updates deadlines? you´ll simply warn 2 weeks before?
As for this update is that still coming out soon?
Thanks

LISC-MOODY

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2020
Sorry this was a bit confusing, does this mean from now on you wont give further updates deadlines? you´ll simply warn 2 weeks before?
As for this update is that still coming out soon?
Thanks
The current update was released to patrons 3 days ago. I'm speaking on behalf of future updates. If you're wondering about the next update, it's a decision we'll make after talking to our patrons. The content of the next update is ready and a bit much content. With this update, our work will be even easier as we have established our infrastructure. We'll talk to them first and decide if they want it to be published all at once or to have it published in parts at regular intervals. This is a topic that we will talk about after the final version of this episode is made public. But it is true that I will not give a deadline.

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
The content of the next update is ready and a bit much content. With this update, our work will be even easier as we have established our infrastructure. We'll talk to them first and decide if they want it to be published all at once or to have it published in parts at regular intervals.
So you might release one update (instead of multiple) but with all the content so as to release it alltogether(depending ofc on patron feedback)?

Also thank you for answering me,I wish you luck on this project looking forward to playing more of it

LISC-MOODY

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2020
Since the content of the next update is too much, it contains many times more content than the current update. In the current update, most of the events that will be the next update can be understood. That means too many scenes. Since it will take a long time to make and render so many scenes, if they do not want to wait for a long time, we will publish it part by part. But if they like and want to play in one piece without being interrupted as they are now, which is something we like too. As much as we like to do it this way, it prevents us from putting updates on a regular basis. For this reason, we will take the decision together with the patrons.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
The current update was released to patrons 3 days ago. I'm speaking on behalf of future updates. If you're wondering about the next update, it's a decision we'll make after talking to our patrons. The content of the next update is ready and a bit much content. With this update, our work will be even easier as we have established our infrastructure. We'll talk to them first and decide if they want it to be published all at once or to have it published in parts at regular intervals. This is a topic that we will talk about after the final version of this episode is made public. But it is true that I will not give a deadline.
Is the update that was released on the 4th without animations, if so when will the animations be released?

Last edited:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
But if they like and want to play in one piece without being interrupted as they are now, which is something we like too.
Gee i wonder why you like that? Don't answer we know why...:WeSmart:
Almost 6 months from the last update, no game deserve that kind of waiting giving 2 updates per year if lucky, what a joke this industrie is becoming... and you know what's more interestring that the technology of PC's is advanceing, the software with wich the devs are working is getting easy to work so one would think that all these improvements are helping but whadda you say, no its not apparently...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Almost 6 months from the last update, no game deserve that kind of waiting giving 2 updates per year if lucky, what a joke this industrie is becoming... and you know what's more interestring that the technology of PC's is advanceing, the software with wich the devs are working is getting easy to work so one would think that all these improvements are helping but whadda you say, no its not apparently...
pls give me money to buy this new PC advanced technology
I mean a 3080 it';s what?2k? at the moment he needs 6months to buy 1? and thats only if he saves money for that gpu.
shit man...
also I'm not affiliated with the dev or anything like that
you just made a ... silly argument

crukko22

Apr 15, 2019
It's funny how you talk so confidently about things you don't understand. PC technology is improving, yes what about prices? How long would it take to buy a $2000 gpu for $200 a month? What about DAZ ? What about developers with 9 RTX 3090 GPUs release updates every 8 months. Developing games is an expensive and laborious business.

Reactions: xXwankerXx and BTLD

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It is true, he had a setback, but he amply explained why, what matters is that he is now working hard on the project.
This project needs more support (it deserves it), 57 supporters are few (you can't talk about milking at these levels), but despite everything the developer is working hard to give his best, patiently waiting for the success it deserves.
For my part, I appreciate him very much and wish him the best.
Good job dev.

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou and BTLD
3.90 star(s) 184 Votes