ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Guys how is the sandbox? repeat same task everyday?
No not like that. Often its just go to that specific place and talk to a specific person, other times its small "puzzles" (not sure if that is the real word for it, maybe tasks is better). Also the freeroam seems to become a bigger feature each update, which sucks.

Sep 26, 2018
Does the game REALLY soft-locks if u don't find a random password for an alarm hidden god knows where?

Like, really, how a dev can think this could be a good idea in any way, shape or form?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
God no. Why was such a re-model done? I loved the old version. I think only minor roughnesses were needed for the facial line. The new one is very nice, but I think the old one was better. I will miss our old blue haired sister :( I don't want to be misunderstood, the new one is also very nice, I like the new one too. But like I said, I think the old one was more beautiful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
What can I say, the author really took into account the criticism of the prologue.

MC matured and stopped being a pussy,
practically got rid of Ron,
removed all hints of NTR,
added choices to the game

For me personally, now, this is one of the best games on the site.

Aug 12, 2017
I have a bug, I started a new game and the first time you have access to your phone, and answer the messages. Camelia message keep on repeating it self. Anyone else have this bug?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I have a bug, I started a new game and the first time you have access to your phone, and answer the messages. Camelia message keep on repeating it self. Anyone else have this bug?
I had such a bug when I tried to play through the joiplay app on android.
I just couldn't get rid of it and had to play on the PC.

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
does it happen for anyone else or its just me, but whenever i get to that first free roam i get stuck after entering any of the rooms. cant click on money or anything else, cant leave room anymore and thats it. i tried loading autosave and skipping rooms but after talking to aunt and girls its same thing i get stuck. game isnt frozen but nothing responds

Reactions: jfarmer and VOYEUR

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I still ended up the prologue with a headache and still think it's really annoying at some points but now it all starts to make sense. Overall it resulted in a very good experience.
It's also fair to add that the devs listened to the community and supporters' inputs and delivered a much better experience. About the style and story plot and progression, I can only respect devs that stick to their vision and work to make it better. We all benefit from that.
The renders are top and the scenes very good, even if it was the version without animations, a good succession of very sexy images does the job beautifully. At some point I was getting Milfy City vibes, in the best way possible.
Free roams are not sandboxes and this ones integrated fairly well in the game, but that's just my opinion. No puzzle was very hard, goals and exploration were very straightforward.
All in all, very good. And this is just the second installment. I think it'll get better. It has everything to be one of the greatest in the future.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Does anybody else think it’s Camella at the front door that shows up late night to cockblock you from going any further with your mom?

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes