• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Sometimes, yes. It just means that the code of the game checks to see if there is a patch.rpy file and, if so, changes the game accordingly, rather than the patch adding additional data to the game
OH SO IT'S JUST A CHECK THAT GAME DOES AND DATA ALREADY PRESENT IN THE GAME FILES? COOL. THANKS A LOT...damn caps is broken sry.changed keyboard for now

omgx123

Apr 13, 2020
The dev should start a new chapter or part 2 of the game, It is going to be almost 15GB by next update.

Already leaked? Damn you guys are fast. This is not the "complete" version of the update so I will wait. No point in playing now if they are still going to add more stuff.
As far as I know, only few animations are missing, everything else is complete

Reactions: SirBobby

nagi291

Apr 23, 2018
I cant believe the dev teases us with lauren feet then doesnt deliver on proper fj. Otherwise if u guys aint foot freaks like me. U will be more than satisfied.

3.90 star(s) 184 Votes